Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@lpowellfoundation.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@lpowellfoundation.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:01 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

From: Laurene Powell Jobs <laurenepowelljobs88@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, March 3, 2024 at 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: Donation Amount Made Out in your Favor !

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm very pleased to note that you responded to my announcer's notice. I don't want you to assume this is a joke or that I'm trying to swindle you because you received the notification message to demonstrate you were truly contacted for this purpose. I chose to make it obvious to you that you have nothing to be concerned about, as I prayed and searched the internet for assistance through Microsoft and Google registered email addresses, and I chose you among others to undertake this assignment. You will get 30% of the money to support yourself as the person charged, while the remaining 70% will be used to aid those in your community who are less fortunate.

For the 70%, your responsibility is to deliver the following (for example, personal business development and advancement of children's educational programs) to the least fortunate in your community. Please see the link below for a fuller understanding, as well as testimonials from the National Lottery and my ongoing charity project website. So I'd appreciate it if you looked at the website below for a better understanding, so you can be certain that what I'm doing is for a good cause and not for evil.

https: // www. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330727/How-Steve-Jobs-wife-secretly-gave-away-TEN-OF-MILLIONS-money-charity--critics-accused-doing-enough.html

I understand that this may come as a shock to you, but you should be aware that your email address was chosen along with three (3) other lucky email addresses from millions of internet users around the world. The legal advisers/partners to this contribution program/project made a random selection and declared YOU as the lucky recipient of a cash grant of ten million United state dollars. I may not know you, but I feel that if God chose you to get my ten million United state dollars donation, you must be a God fearing individual, regardless of your faith or belief, ethnicity, or religion. I am Catholic, and I believe that good things come to those who wait and believe in God.

This entire process is simple and easy. You will be required to open an online temporary debit-offshore account in your name with my financial institute where the ten million United state dollars cash giveaway donation is held here in the United States, as agreed by my legal counsel, who advised me that all donated funds to my beneficiaries MUST be completed through the use of an E-banking system so that I can maintain a better and secure form of communication with my beneficiaries.

I eagerly anticipate your prompt response at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Laurene Powell Jobs.

"The Powell Foundation"
Tel: +1 (713) 587-6726
Email: info@lpowellfoundation.com

+17135876726
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Houston, TX
Original network provider* Southwestern Bell
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@lpowellfoundation.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

I have read and comprehended your email. If you read my previous email attentively, you will note that my donation is intended to assist the least fortunate in your community, which is why I chose you over others to manage this initiative in your country. You may rest assured that my donation is completely valid, and I've set up an online account banking transfer system with the financial institution in charge of finalizing the paperwork to get my given funds to you, where you'll put them to good use in your community.

To expedite the payment file process of these funds (Ten Million United State Dollars) that I have donated solely to you, you must complete and return the full details as indicated on the acceptance form attached in this mail. You are requested to print out, fill and send it back to me.

I only want to feel happy and fulfilled knowing that I have helped save a lot of people and that when I meet my creator, I will know that I have no mistakes in my life's book. Every day I go out and see how people are suffering. I feel unsaved when I know it is my responsibility to put smiles on people's faces because I will not be carrying any of my wealth with me when I die. As the potential lucky winner, I will advise you to remain cool so that you do not miss out on this fantastic chance that I have provided to you for the betterment of your town.

Millions of people, I believe, are trying to entangle and are praying for such an opportunity, but the chances aren't coming their way since many others are out there attempting to discourage them because they don't understand how it works and have never seen anything like this. If you do not wish to accept this donation to assist the less fortunate in your town, please erase this message.

Sincerely yours,

Laurene Powell Jobs.

"The Powell Foundation"
Tel: +1 (713) 587-6726
Email: info@lpowellfoundation.com

Header:

Return-Path: <laurenepowelljobs88@gmail.com>
From: Laurene Powell Jobs <laurenepowelljobs88@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 15:58:11 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHUNmOotUkOiKHtSgJRBjoS=qs9KZGRmoN=sU1mmmg-ozjvCVw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Donation Amount Made Out in your Favor !

Fake document received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.