Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rbcc@rbc-ne.ca

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rbcc@rbc-ne.ca

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:34 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention

This is to notify you that your funds valued at Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US 3,500,000.00) have been
released today to the ROYAL BANK OF CANADA.

For your convenience, you will have to transfer through within 24hrs online by yourself to your local account. By this method, You Will
monitor the movement of the local funds online until your account is due credits.

Contact the ROYAL BANK OF CANADA. to provide personnel with the login details so you can begin the transfer by yourself.

CONTACT PERSON:
Mr. Douglas T. Moore
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA.

Header:

Received: from 141.98.103.43
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 08:43:59 +0100
Message-ID: <20240301084359.Horde.eptsoLR1TWTtiPaebFfZsA1@webmail.telekom.hu>
To:
Subject: Q
Reply-to: rbcc@rbc-ne.ca
User-Agent: Horde Application Framework 5

Originating IP: 141.98.103.43
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Belgrade
Country of Origin: Serbia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rbcc@rbc-ne.ca

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:08 am

Reply received:

Thanks for your mail. All you have to do to receive your fund is to provide your full details listed below for opening of your online bank account in our bank to deposit your fund in the only bank account and send you the online banking account username and password for you to login and start transferring your money into your bank account immediately

Provide your full name ...
home address .....
Direct phone number ...

Mr Douglas T. Moore
Cell Phone +1 416 907 9872

Header:

Return-Path: <rbcc@rbc-ne.ca>
Received: from sender4-of-o52.zoho.com (sender4-of-o52.zoho.com. [136.143.188.52])
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@rbc-ne.ca header.s=zmail header.b=mTHDAwds;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=rbc-ne.ca dkim=pass dkdomain=rbc-ne.ca dmarc=pass fromdomain=rbc-ne.ca>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of rbcc@rbc-ne.ca designates 136.143.188.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=rbcc@rbc-ne.ca
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 07:11:03 -0800
Message-Id: <18dffb7f8a4.ae919d03308542.3576069527287135255@rbc-ne.ca>
User-Agent: Zoho Mail

Originating IP: 136.143.188.52
Originating ISP: Zoho-as
Country of Origin: United States

+14169079872 - the same Canadian geographic number was previously reported on our forum here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 6&t=109857 while being used in another recovery scam.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rbc-ne.ca

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:22 am

The fake site used in scam impersonates the Royal Bank of Canada.

The fraudulent domain name shows no content and is used only for the email address.

The scammers asking victims for personal identifiable information have their identity and location hidden under the privacy protection given by the Registrar.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=166002

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: rbc-ne.ca
Updated Date: 2023-07-25
Creation Date: 2023-05-26

Registry Expiry Date: 2024-05-26
Registrar: NameSilo Technologies Corp.

Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Email: Please ask the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Other contacts of the queried domain name
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rbcc@rbc-ne.ca

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:03 pm

Reply received:

Attention xxx

Your attention is needed now. i have processed the opening of your Royal Bank of Canada online Bank account access as agreed and everything is set for your account to be registered but there's a little problem with the release of your fund. after all the process with the registration of your royal Bank of canada online account. I'm having a very difficult time in registering your online Bank account because of the certificate which the IMF will give you to send to our bank before i can successfully register your online bank account and deposit your money into your account today.

The IMF office has ordered that you will obtain the Tax clearance certificate and the Fund release clearance certificate of this fund because is needed for the transfer of your total winning fund into your online account. the reason for this certificate is because the code on the certificates will be used to register your online account and it will help to release your money to you without any problem or being stop by any authority. after 6 minutes phone call with the chief Judge on how to get the certificate he told me that the certificates will cost you only $175.00 for the processing of the certificate's today for your money to be release into your online bank account today and you will start transferring your money from your royal bank of Canada online bank account access.

I want to send the fee by iTunes card now so the attorney can get us the certificate to enable me release your money in your online bank account now so you can start transferring your money from your online bank account right now

You can also send the fee by Zelle or bitcions or PayPal so if you prefer to pay by zelle or PayPal account then you confirm to me so i can provide you the zelle or PayPal account for you to make the payment.

Below is the bitcoins wallet address to send the fee by bitcoins.

Bitcoins wallet ID ( 13scyZButTnSAtGNEzkujfSJ87nt16QHMY )

I want you to try to do everything possible as you can to send the fee today so everything can be done right now.

Yours Faithful
Mr Douglas T. Moore
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA
Whatsapp +1416 907 9872
Direct phone number +1416 907 9872
Address: Royal Bank of Canada 10 York Mills Rd. 3rd Floor Toronto, ON M2P

Header:

Return-Path: <rbcc@rbc-ne.ca>
Received: from sender4-of-o52.zoho.com (sender4-of-o52.zoho.com. [136.143.188.52])
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@rbc-ne.ca header.s=zmail header.b=lnOMDAgL;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=rbc-ne.ca dkim=pass dkdomain=rbc-ne.ca dmarc=pass fromdomain=rbc-ne.ca>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of rbcc@rbc-ne.ca designates 136.143.188.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=rbcc@rbc-ne.ca
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 04:53:03 -0800
Message-Id: <18e09865a47.dddff76c440934.8689431540963793038@rbc-ne.ca>
Subject: Re: Attention xxx
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail

Originating IP: 136.143.188.52
Originating ISP: Zoho-as
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.