Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sergei.lai58@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sergei.lai58@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:48 pm

Money transfer Scam:

Good day,

I trust this message finds you in good health. I am contacting you with an urgent proposal involving the transfer of my personal funds amounting to $50 million. I am willing to offer you a substantial commission of 35% of the total amount, equating to $17 million. Additionally, I propose donating up to $2 million to organizations such as the Red Cross and other humanitarian agencies to support the people in Ukraine during these challenging times. Replyto: sergei.lai58@gmail.com for more details.

Upon your confirmation and interest, I will provide you with further details and information regarding the transaction.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Eugene

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <yearsmail2022@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.44]
Reply-To: sergei.lai58@gmail.com
From: Opportunity for Mutual Benefit <yearsmail2022@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 13:45:48 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJ-if8crDiSMSuE2GSDPEeUHEW=b+p28eZ5dx+ey22=kqHLm-Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sergei.lai58@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:08 pm

Scammer's email address.: sergei.lai58@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx,

I am glad to hear from you, First, let me introduce myself, I am Eugene Shvidler, a Russian Businessman based in the United States and Moscow, with over 40 years in International Businesses and has accumulated a lot of legitimate wealth doing business on a global scale.

I am contacting you to seek your assistance, which will be beneficial to you and me and the Ukrainian people in need of urgent assistance. Although I am a Russian, I must condemn the actions of my government against the Ukrainian people, it's an unbelievable act of cowardice that has put the lives of innocent Ukraine and Russians at high risk, I certainly do not support the war in any sharp of form, it's unfortunate that I can’t stop Putin from achieving his going but at least I can support people who clearly can stop him from this madness.

Due to recent Sanctions imposed on Russia by Western Governments(which I support) few of my companies will cease to operate with our USA partners, taking the Russian Bank off the SWIFT system means it's impossible for me to move this money back to Russia, It will be wise for my to travel down to Switzerland to clear off my money, but unfortunately, we have been banned from EU airspace, so I am completely tired and need someone trustworthy to liaise with my account manager to move 50 million dollars in a secure vault to your an account that will be set up for you in name as long as do not have any connection with Russia. I am happy for you to keep 35% of the $50 million that's 17 Million dollars and donate up to $2 million to the Red Cross and other humanitarian agencies to assist Ukrainians in this difficult time, I sincerely feel like I own them every and any assistant possible, however, I cannot do this directly as my government is ruthless and go against anyone that tries to oppose their course which I believe you understand.

Please note there is nothing illegal here and you are not laundering any money for me or anyone, I simply want to move my money to a source I can trust and make money available for me in times of need, I clearly understand the price to pay by giving out some percentage but it's better to offer you a 35% than have my funds secure than to lose it to the banks.

It will be good to know you a little more if that's okay. May I know your full name, the city in which you reside, occupation, and telephone number? Once I hear from you, I will provide information to the account manager who will guide you through the process of moving the funds.

Hope you stay safe and well.

Many thanks.
Eugene Shvidler
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.