Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristerjohnbarristerjohn90@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:25 am

Recovery scam.

Today has been February 15th is the last email you will receive from us after today this Fund will be canceled, I just want to let you know.

I'm Mrs. Sonia Sotomayor, from the U.S. Supreme Court of Justice, I'm here to know if I will get a reply from you so that I will know what to do.

Your Funds worth the sum of US$15,500,000.00 USD. Was brought to my desk for cancellation so I'm texting you just because of the kind of person I am that's why I'm texting you for the last time.

The fact is that Our government told me to cancel the funds and confiscated it into our government account but I am having much feelings to text you first if you are still willing to receive it then I will work everything out for you and get the package mailed to your home address.

So I will wait for your response from now till tomorrow morning then if I don't get any response from you then I will sign it cancelled.

I have already completed all the necessary arrangements to ship your funds directly to your home address to make sure you received the pending Fund worth of US$15,500,000.00 USD with this opportunity to avoid it being canceled and refund to the U.S. Department Treasurer Account.

Regards to this development? Our Authorities required that you will pay only $25.00 USD Made for Tax Clearance Stamp Duty charges, So that we can finally complete your transaction peacefully. Get back to confirm that you received this and please give us the proper date to pay the required $25.00 USD possible today.

whatsapp +2202743157

Regards.Mrs. Sonia Sotomayor.
U.S. Supreme Court of Justice, USA.

Header:

Return-Path: <moneygramtransfer017@gmail.com>
From: Money Gram Transfer <moneygramtransfer017@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 23:18:28 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOWv3y2FhudkwuzUxKqOAp6MYpW3J8ktc_ZaKywj=uzELPK1rg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD DAY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+2202743157
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Gambia
Original network provider* Africell (Gambia) Co. Ltd

Fake document received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.