Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

folashodunshonubi38@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

folashodunshonubi38@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:36 pm

Recovery scam.

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Folashodun Shonubi, and I currently serve as the acting Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The purpose of this email is to express our sincere apologies on behalf of the Federal Government and the office of the Governor for the regrettable delay in settling your contract/inheritance payment. I want to assure you that we now consider your case to be of the utmost importance, and we are fully dedicated to resolving it quickly and efficiently.

I have personally taken charge of handling your payment of $10.5million to ensure that you receive your funds promptly. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has instructed me to settle all beneficiaries who have yet to receive their funds, and your name has been included on this list. All necessary fees and taxes have already been deducted from the principal amount. To proceed with the transfer, I kindly request you to reconfirm your account details where you would like the funds to be transferred.

Once I receive your response, I will promptly take the necessary actions without any further delays.

Congratulations in advance on the successful resolution of your payment.Reply this mail to this Email Address: folashodunshonubi38@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Folashodun Shonubi
Acting Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <dr.okwujoseph12@gmail.com>
From: "Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna" <dr.okwujoseph12@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 04:10:40 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOPS+jV+NLRbksfB+6Uq6HkFgmmzgEkWe_LGkq7jsKJCJUQQLQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.