Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fbi.o01@cnegal.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fbi.o01@cnegal.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:47 pm

Recovery scam.

18HOURS TIME
Email; fbi.o01@cnegal.com
Senior Office Department
Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI.
Know More About Me: http: // www. fbi.gov/about-us/executives/director
Attention,
I am sorry for the late reply it's because I was not feeling good all the while due to office stress but I thank God that everything is ok now due to I followed up my doctor's advice and stayed out of office for some days now. but I resumed office some hours back and I received update from Mr. Andrew Williams, he told me There will be an International Flight tomorrow by 9;pm and Mr. Andrew Williams will act as your diplomat and deliver the parcel to you which will take only 18 hours to get the parcel delivered to your destination address.

Note: The parcel you will receive contains an ATM master card which contains $6.9Million USD ($6,900,000) and a verified and activated pin code with the required security document which was made in your name as the sole owner and it also includes the security pin you will use to transact with the card.

The sum of $50.00 is required to enable them to get a diplomatic parcel seal with tag or else the International Airport customs will not allow him to board the flight with the parcel and this diplomatic parcel seal with tag will be made in your name as the rightful owner of the parcel.

There is not much time left and the fee needs to be paid today or first thing tomorrow morning
to enable him to board the flight immediately and it will take only 18 hours to get the parcel delivered to your house address.
Send the $50.00 charge fee and get your ATM CARD parcel delivered within 18 hours and this will be the only fee and last fee required from you toward this transaction.

AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND THE REQUIRED PAYMENT CONFIRMATION DETAILS.
STAYS BLESS.
Senior Office Department
Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI.
Know More About Me: http: // www. fbi.gov/about-us/executives/director
E-mail; fbi.o01@cnegal.com

Header:

Return-Path: <tukurinnami@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fbi.o01@cnegal.com
From: "Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI." <tukurinnami@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 07:22:39 -0800
Message-ID: <CAFUahHP_ea89RfwURuZis1F41EKMqQ5=-E1M0X47ChE9LcjgnA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.