Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dudayal0071@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dudayal0071@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:16 pm

Hello Dear

Please are you still using this your email address? My Name is Mr. Duke Dayal, the CFO & Executive Director, of Santander Bank UK, Plc, There is a deal worth of the sum of $85,000,000.00.USD.(EIGHTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). presently in our bank now. I am proposing to Make this transfer to any preferable account of yours, be informed that this transaction is 100% total risk free and trouble free as the fund is legitimate, and does not originate from drug, money laundering, terrorism or any other illegal act.

When we are through with the transaction, for your help and assistance, our sharing rates shall be 50% for me while 50% for you. Kindly reply to me explaining your tension, so that i will feed you with more details, if you are Interested to do business with me, respond to my private email: ( dudayal0071@hotmail.com) for more details. The business is hundred percent pure and genuine.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc

Header;

Return-Path: <postmaster@tankome.jp>
Message-ID: <65cf64e6.630a0220.25acd.2aacSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from 61.81.115.70 ([61.81.115.70])
Reply-To: <dudayal0072@hotmail.com>
Subject: move this email to inbox,hello friend /
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 05:36:23 -0800

Orig IP: 61.81.115.70 | Orig ISP: Korea Telecom | City: Sejong | Country: Korea, Republic of
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dukedayal1966@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:17 pm

Hello Dear

Greetings to you and to your family, Thanks for your response and your willingness to participate in this investment partnership business, I personally discovered this dormant account with a total sum of $85,000,000.00.USD.(EIGHTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). during our last week, Account Auditing and Since the death of
Mr. Peter Williams, nobody has operated in this account till date. Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it and I can make a proof of it to you during the documents, Late Mr. Peter Williams, is American Citizen, an Investor in to Real Estate, here in the UK, before he died, in Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in the year 2021.

Definitely, this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for a short period of time without any claims, In regard to this, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this money out to avoid our financial institution confiscating this fund.

HOW THE TRANSACTION CAN BE HANDLED: As the Chief Financial Officer / Executive Director (“CFO/ED”) of our bank, all our customer's accounts details and files are in my possession and that makes it easy for me to include your name as the beneficiary of the fund in all necessary documents involving the money we wish to transfer out from our bank.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:

(1) Act as the original beneficiary/next of kin of the funds.
(2) Receive the funds into your business/private bank account.
(3) At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be 50% for me while 50% for you.

I hope this cooperation will be of interest to you and we can go ahead with the details upon your response, i will provide to you all my personal information both my working ID Card, with my international passport, am assure you that this business is 100% risk free and has troubles as the fund is purely legitimate, and does not originate from drug, money laundering, terrorism or any other illegal act.

Then upon a successful transfer without any disappointment from our side; I will then fly to meet you in your home destination for sharing, So, the main question is "will you partner with me in this transaction"? If you think I can confide in you on this, kindly respond back to me with your telephone number for an initial and confidential conversation, So if you are still Interested to do business with me, respond back to my private email (dukedayal1966@hotmail.com) for more details.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc

Header;

Return-Path: <dukedayal1966@hotmail.com>
Received: from AS4PR10MB5672.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::7c46:9363:952a:faed]) by
Subject: Thanks for your response !!
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:58:33 +0000
Message-ID: <AS4PR10MB5672A6583EAF35CB23636DC8A9532@AS4PR10MB5672.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:33 pm

Hello Dear

Greetings to you and to your family,Thanks for your response and your willingness to participate in this business. I am assuring you that you are not going to regret anything in this deal,so feel free to corporate with me. Let me first, introduce myself to you, my Name is Mr. Duke Dayal, the current Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director of Santander Bank (UK) PLC, as you can confirm through this link: (https:/ /www.santander.co.uk/about-santander/executive-directors). Age: 58 yrs Old, married, with three blessed children, 2 boys and 1 girl. i was born in 1st December 1966. I am from a reputable family in United States of American.

My proposal is that during our last week, Account Auditing I discovered this Dormant Accounts, with a balance of $85,000,000.00.USD.(EIGHTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). from my personal Investigation, the owner of the said account, is a foreigner by Name Mr. Peter Williams, from United States of American, the president and Chief Executive Officer of Gateway Real Estate Group UK Ltd, After going into deeply investigation i found out that Mr. Peter Williams, died in Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) On On 4th of January 2021.

I therefore propose to do this business with you by receiving this fund in any of your preferable account as the next of Kin, to Late Mr. Peter Williams, and the account has no beneficiary name attached, so I contacted you because, if this fund did not transfer out urgently the fund will be diverted to the British Treasury as Unclaimed fund, because of the law imposed by the Former British Prime Minister, James Gordon Brown, visit: web site: http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4017381.stm

I can assure you as the current Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director of the bank, and an expert in this field that, this fund can be approve to you as a foreigner, and be informed that this transaction is 100% total risk free: and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundering, terrorism or any other illegal act. Upon the successful transfer of this fund to your account, the sharing rates shall be 50% for me while 50% for you. So If your still interested and honest to do the business with me, You shall send to me as a matter of urgency the following information so that i can make all the necessary changes to your name in our bank files and computers as the next of kin to Late Mr. Peter Williams.

what I mean here is CAN I TRUST YOU? if i can trust you, then let’s proceed in actualizing of the transaction on below procedures;

However, below is my personal detail.

1. My Full Name: Mr. Duke Dayal
2. Home Address: 129 Cranbrook Rd, London , IG1 4PU
3. Position in Office: Chief Finance officer and Executive Director of Santander Bank UK
4. Marital Status: I am happily married with Three children.
5. Nationality: America Citizen
6. Mobile/WhatsApp: +44 7424 172535
7. My international passport and working ID is attached in this email for your clear confirmation.

Please note that I have worked out the best modalities that will suit this transfer, as I will hired an attorney that will represent you in connection to the fund redemption process of which I will play the roles of securing the vital documents which will back you up for this claim. You are required to send me the below stated details which will be used for the preparation of the vital documentations that will back you up for this claim.

REQUESTED INFORMATION:

1. Your Full Name:
2 Your Residential Contact Address:
3. Your personal Mobile Phone Number:
3. Your Company Name and contact address, Phone and Fax Numbers:
4. Your Age:
5. Your Marital Status:
6. Your Occupation / Position in Office:
7. A scanned and attached Copy of your International Passport or Your Driver's license.

I guarantee you 100% PROTECTION of your interest even after the success of this transfer; NO RISK and 100% sure/success of this transfers smoothly without any breaching of Govt law either yours or mine OK.

I stop here and wait for your next email with an assurance stating that you will not in any way, try to disappoint me when you have this money transferred to you. I will also wait for the information I requested for in your next email.

Please get back to me on your receipt of this mail for an initial and confidential conversation.

I await for your response.

Best Regards
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc

Phone: +447424172535
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:34 pm

Dear

Greetings to you and to your family,Thanks for your response, I am assuring you that you are not going to regret anything in this deal, I received your email with your personal information, and i appreciate your efforts in acknowledging the receipt of my message but my only concern now is the security of my own share of the money when transferred into your account, I need your full co-operation to make this transaction happen because the management of our bank is ready to approve this payment to anyone who has the correct information of this account, which I will make it available to you once I am convinced that you are capable to handle this transaction. What I mean here is, can I trust you? You know the amount involved and this is my life. If I can trust you, then let’s proceed in actualizing of the transaction on below procedures;

1): I want to let you know that the Santander Bank UK Plc, Foreign Remittance Department will need your reliable bank account details,from you where the fund will be transferred. If you can be fast, the transfer can be concluded in less than 14 banking days but you should keep the business to yourself alone. You should not tell your bank or your family even any of your friends that money is coming to your bank account, until all the needed legal back up transfer documents are ready on your name. I will get you informed with what and when to tell your bank with the entire necessary legal documents to back up the source and origin of the fund.

2): With the account information which you will be forward to the Santander Bank UK Plc, Foreign Remittance Department, I will start to process the Payment Approval on your favour from the British H.M Treasury.

3): Once the fund is approved for transfer in your favour, you as the beneficiary will be required to sign the Final Fund Release Order in person in the presence of the management of the bank here in UK, or any of the Santander Bank UK Plc, Offshore payment center.

4): During your visit to the branch in London, or any of the Santander Bank UK Plc, Offshore payment center, you will still be here or there, after the signing, if your account has an online banking service, you will confirm from your bank that the money is already in your account before returning back to your country.

5): In case you may not be disposed to come for the final signing, we can hire a Government accredited British attorney to represent you in all the signing of all the necessary transfer order documents as you would have probably done if physically present.

6): As soon as you or the lawyer signs the documents the funds will be transferred to your nominated bank account, by swift transfer (T/T Remittance). Since the owner of the account, is died without a "WILL", the attorney will Prepare all the supporting proofs, which will be needed by the bank for the fund to be transferred to your bank account, as the original beneficiary of fund.

7): With this your personal information, I will be contracting a solicitor, who will procure the relevant documents as follows;

DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS FUNDS, FROM THE HOSPITAL WHERE HE DIED, SUPPORTING AFFIDAVIT OF FACT/CLAIM FROM THE COURT WHICH WILL STATE YOU AS THE TRUE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND AND THE NEXT OF KIN AND ALSO THAT THIS IS AN INHERITANCE FUND, AND THE LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION FROM COURT ALSO WHICH WILL STATE THAT THE OWNER DIED WITHOUT A "WILL".

The sharing rates on this project will be 50% for me while 50% for you. which i will invest it, in your Country, under your control. until i resigned from my office,
I await for your response.

Best Regards
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:18 pm

Dear

Greetings to you and to your family,Thanks for your response and your willingness to participate in this business, this business is pure and genuine, I acknowledge the receipt of your email, , please we don't need to waste each other time for this great opportunity business partnership. I am convinced that you are capable to handle this transaction What I mean here is can i trust you? you know the amount involved, the Sum of $85,000,000.00.USD. and this is our opportunity to be a Millionaire without any problem, only if i can trust you then let’s proceed in actualizing of the transaction as below procedures;

1): I will go ahead and hire a British Government licensed attorney and pay him by myself, to represent you here in UK, and prepare all the necessary backup documents from The High Court of Judiciary London-United Kingdom, with your name as the official beneficiary/next of kin to Late Mr. Peter Williams, to enable the funds be released to you as the beneficiary of the Inheritance Funds, The requirement documentation needed by the bank, to back up the claim on your behalf are as below:

1). AFFIDAVIT OF FACT:
2). DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE MR. PETER WILLIAMS:
3). LETTER OF PROBATE:

And to get those documents, and to pay the attorney fees, will cost a lot of Money here,in UK, but you have nothing to worry about all the expenses, of the documents and the attorney, i will handle all the cost, the attorney fees, is the sum of £16,700.00.British Pounds Only, and the Affidavit of Fact,is the sum of £750.00.British Pounds, to get the death certificate, is the sum of £520.00.British Pounds Only, as i said before that i will handle all the documents and the attorney Fees.

And for your clear understanding I want to clarify you from the begging,for your information, don't say you will not do any expenses, for this transaction, until the funds transfer to your bank account. when the funds, $85,000,000.00.USD. is approved and ready to transfer to any of your bank account, you will be required from the Santander Bank UK Plc, Foreign Remittance Department, to come Or to travel to any of Santander Bank UK Plc, Fiduciary Payment Center, to signed the final funds released order documents.

In case you may not be disposed to come, in person Or to travel out of your Country, for Signed the final signing documents, we can hire a Santander Bank UK Plc, Attorney, to represent you in all the signing of all the necessary transfer order documents as you would have probably done if you physically present.

And you will be required to pay the Sum of £1,750.00.British Pound Only. for your NON BRITISH RESIDENTIAL STAMP DUTY FEES. which you will personally make the payment directly to the Santander Bank UK Plc, attorney to enable him get Official Approval from the British Financial Services Authority (FSA). to avoid stop the funds, as Money Laundering, and Terrorism sponsor funds, or even Drugs Money.

Be informed that this transaction is 100% total risk free: and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundering, terrorism or any other illegal act. Now if your agree with me let us go ahead and proceed, as i said before we don't need to waste each other time for this great opportunity investment business partnership. So if you still interested and honest to do the business with me, reply me back within 24 hours. then i will go ahead and hire a British Government licensed attorney and pay him. immediately for him to proceed for all the backup transfer documents from the court, with your name.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:28 pm

Dear

Greetings to you and to your family, Thanks for your prompt response and your willingness to participate in this investment partnership business, I have received your email with thanks and also i have employed the services of a Lawyer who shall be acting as your legal representative on this inheritance claim. The Lawyer shall submit an application of claims to the Remittance Office of our Bank for onward processing of the fund transfer back-up documents on your favour. The documents will be signed, stamped and submitted to HM Treasury for consent and to prove to your receiving Bank that the fund to be transferred to your account are genuine and pure.

The Lawyer charged £16,700.00.British Pounds Sterling Only, as his professional fees for procuring the Inheritance supportive documents on your name. I will pay him tomorrow, with the resources on my reach to enable him proceed and will as well inform you on what ever situation that arises, so you don't need to worry your self for that i have real options for the onward accomplishment of this project as i will send you the scanned copies of the document as soon as i receive them from our Attorney.

The medical reports and death certificate of the deceased person has been procured through a medical professor here in London. The medical reports and death certificate is pertinent to proof really that the deceased is dead and our Attorney will swear an affidavit of facts on your behalf in the court of competent jurisdiction.

The letter of probate will as well be issued on your name for the replacement of the WILL of the deceased. Once all the documents are ready and submitted to the bank through our Attorney, I will fax its copies to you for your perusal and acknowledgement.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:40 pm

Dear

Greetings to you and to your family, Thanks for your response and your willingness to participate in this business, i want to inform you that i have already make all the necessary changes with your name through your personal details, in our bank files and computers as the next of kin, to Late Mr. Peter Williams, also make the payment this afternoon, the sum of £16,700.00.British Pounds, direct to the attorney, through my secretary Ms. Vivian, to enable the attorney, go ahead and proceed for all the necessary documents, needed by the bank, for the funds transfer backup.

Attached with this email is a copy of the official payment receipt, from the attorney, and he promise that he will submit all your personal details, to the Santander Bank UK Plc, foreign remittance department, today, to enable them know that you are the next of kin, to Late Mr. Peter Williams, and the beneficiary of the Funds. please for your information this is very important, you have to keep this business secret, until this funds, enter into your bank account.

As i have already changes your name with your personal details, in our bank files and computers as the next of kin, to Late Mr. Peter Williams, if any body contacted you through email or phone, concerning, any business proposal or investment project, worth of Millions of Dollars or Pounds, Even Euros, please do not response, any of the email or calls, without let me know, because our bank can contact you any time, from now, with a difference, business proposal or investment project, just to try you, and to know if you are the next of kin, as from today do not reply any business proposal or investment project proposal.

Our lawyer has promise that you have nothing to worry that all the documents needed by the bank, will be ready before next week, weekend, which i will send all the documents to you, and our lawyer, will submitted to all the copies, of the documents to the bank, for their clear confirmation, that you are the beneficiary of the funds.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:30 pm

Dear

Greetings to you and to your family,Thanks for your response, i appreciate all your support, i want to inform you that i have receive a copy of the Late Mr. Peter Williams, Death Certificate, with the Letter of Probate, from our attorney, today i hope you receive a copy of the official payment receipt, from the attorney, which i sent to you after the payment.

i want you to understand that a Letter of Probate is a COURT ORDER or document that the probate court issues to the executor of the deceased Person's Estate. The document gives the executor the legal authority to control, the deceased's assets in accordance with the provisions of the WILL.

And our attorney promise that the remaining documents, the affidavit of fact, will be ready On Thursday, 29th of February 2024. and the Supporting Affidavit of Fact/Claim, is a legal document that Swears to the truth of a factual statement, These are often used as a enough evidence that you are the original beneficiary/next of kin to Late Mr. Peter Williams, attached with this email is a copy of the Letter of Probate, with the Late Mr. Peter Williams, Death Certificate, please read it, carefully and get back to me as soon as possible. and i will have a face to face meeting with the lawyer, to discuss how to make the funds transfer without any problem or delay, after the meeting i will get back to you.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:49 pm

Dear

Greetings to you and to your family, i appreciate all your support, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay, to get back to you after the meeting with the attorney, Barr. Dhruva Patel, Esq. LLP (Hons) BL of Berry & Lamberts Solicitors, how to transfer the funds to your bank account without any problem, on your behalf.

During the meeting, yesterday, evening, our attorney, Barr. Dhruva Patel, Esq, advice me and said, that is more better,and easy with my position in the office, as the Chief Financial Officer & Executive Director, of the bank, that i can give an instructions to the Santander Bank UK Plc, Correspondent Bank in Turkey, HSBC Bank Istanbul/Turkey, to transfer the funds, direct to your personal account or your company account, So my brother how do you see the suggestion?

Because he said, if we go ahead and proceed the funds, transfer from Santander Bank UK Plc, to your bank account, in your country, you will demand to pay a lot of money, because you are not a British citizen, and before the funds, can be transfer into your bank account the British government, will ask you to pay 1% of the total amount, of your inheritance funds, as for your Non British Citizen, tax clearance, which is true, because British government specialize in taxes, so what do you think about it, let me know, as soon as possible, so that i will start making all the necessary arrangement with the Santander Bank UK Plc, Correspondent Bank in Turkey, HSBC Bank, Board of Directors, in Istanbul/Turkey,

And he promise that the remaining documents will be ready, On Thursday 29th of February 2024. the Affidavit of fact, which he will submit it, to the Santander Bank UK Plc, Foreign Remittance Department, and a copy to the HSBC Bank, Turkey, for their confirmation.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:53 pm

Dear

Greetings to you and to your family, i want to inform you that everything is in progress i have received the Affidavit of fact, together with the payment voucher, from our attorney through the Santander Bank UK Plc, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT. please my brother you have to read the Affidavit of fact, and the Payment Voucher very careful, to enable you understand it, clear and, to show you that everything will be successful, without any problem.

Attached with this email is a copy of Affidavit of fact, with the payment voucher, our representative attorney, Barr. Dhruva Patel, Esq, said, that we are required to present, Three 3 years, tax clearance, of Late Mr. Peter Williams, which we will make the payment, to the British Inland Revenue Tax Authority, with the total sum of £67.400.00.British Pounds Sterling Only, for the 3 years, tax clearance, of Late Mr. Peter Williams.

And as the beneficiary of the funds, you will be required to travel to Istanbul/Turkey, to sign the Final Fund Release Order in person in the presence of the management of Santander Bank UK Plc, offshore payment, Correspondent Bank in Turkey, HSBC Bank Istanbul/Turkey, or you pay the sum of €3,750.00.Euros. for the attorney who will represent you in Turkey, and signed the final funds released order documents on your behalf.

i want you to understand that nothing good comes easy, i will personal handle the payment of the Three 3, years, tax clearance, of Late Mr. Peter Williams, which both of us, knows, that the 3 years tax clearance, is a very huge amount of Money, but i will still, try all my possible best to settle the tax clearance. with the British HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). and you will handle the payment of the sum of €3,750.00.Euros. for the attorney who will represent you in Turkey, and signed the final funds released order documents on your behalf.

I will make an arrangement for the payment, the sum of £67.400.00.British Pounds Sterling Only. by next week Monday, been On 4th of March 2024. i will make the payment direct, to the British HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). office, through our representative attorney, Barr. Dhruva Patel, Esq, and after the payment i will send to you a copy of the official payment receipt, of the tax clearance. so you have to start and making an arrangement for the sum of €3,750.00.Euros. for the attorney who will represent you in Turkey. and signed the final funds released order documents on your behalf.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Duke Dayal
CFO & Executive Director
Santander Bank UK Plc

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.