Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

governor.cbn@accountant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

governor.cbn@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:02 am

Recovery Scam:

From , Foreign Remittance Dept CBN
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN),Headquarter
Federal Capital Territory,
Abuja Nigeria.

Attn: Approved Contract Inheritance Payment Beneficiary

Sir,
Be informed that I have received your contract funds exchange approvals Access order from the President signed with Senate and NNPC for immediate release of your Overdue contract inheritance funds valued Eight Million Two Hundred and Thirty-Three Thousand United States Dollars (US$8,233,000.00) to your account, been contract executed under (NNPC Oil Refineries and supplies of Oil pipes line) with your payment approvals Numbers (NNPC-87839/ACE14-73889/CIF5) .

But after your payment announced and published on our payment board last week, One Mr. HENRY CHIAM came to meet me in office through his friend claiming that you were hospitalized for Auto/car accident and there is no hope for your soon recovery, he let me know that he is your business partner whom you and your family have decided to present him as your next of kin with this below Bank account details to claim your funds.

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK.
BANK ADDRESS: 1560 VAN NESS AVE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA. 94109, USA
ACCOUNT NAME: HENRY CHIAM
ACCOUNT NO. : 1010205221709
SWIFT CODE: WFBIUS6S
ELECTRONIC ROUTING NO: 121042882

Mr. HENRY CHIAM, Acquired our national institutional requirement for foreign transfer Which is Foreign Clearance Tax and am ready to commence this transfer to his account.
Hence, i decided to let you know before i can finally make this transfer to his above bank account details.
Mostly since our formal CBN Governor was sacked / resigned from office recently , i wants to be sure before making such huge transfer.

You are therefore requested to re-confirm me your following details
1. Phone Number
2. Your Bank details above, that you wants your transfer into.

Thanks
Regards
Dr.Olayemi Michael Cardoso
Governor CBN
Phone : + 234 8173837865
E-mail: governor.cbn@accountant.com

From Rev.George William
Director Foreign Payment Register.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.35.8
Return-Path: <revgeorgewilliam04@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.41]
From: "Rev. George William" <revgeorgewilliam04@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 00:45:44 -0800
Message-ID: <CAJKFDn7pX3AcWnEjXRqb4D_kxcmDZsjuF2zSt5dKDUpdNZFx5Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone : +2348173837865
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.