Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oiias.unccc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oiias.unccc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:07 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

Morgun & Partners Law Firm
23 Dniprovska Naberezhna Street,
Office 179
Kyiv 02081 Ukraine.

Good Day ,

Barrister Anton Lyaksandro are my names. I am the lawyer to Mr. Hennadiy Kernes (Late). Mr. Hennadiy was born on the 27th of June 1959 in the Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union (now Ukraine), unfortunately he died of Covid-19 on the 17th December 2020 in Berlin Germany at the age of 61. I bring you a proposal that will change our lives forever. Mr. Hennadiy Kernes was a top politician in Ukraine, known for his political stride, he was a member of a political party known as Kernes Bloc and was a Mayor of Kharkov city from 24th November 2010 till death. Kernes' wife and her two kids were killed by the Russian military on 8th of April 2022 during the Russian Invasion on Ukraine. My client was one of the corrupt politicians in the history of Ukraine who lunder funds to different parts of the world using his company HendiyK LTD.

However, Kernes’ 10-year reign in Kharkov was marked by scandals and controversy, hence in 2014 an attempt was made on his life. I was his close ally and trusted lawyer. My Client made a fixed deposit of Nineteen million, Five hundred thousand dollars using his company (HendiyK LTD) which never existed, I was the person that handled most documentation of his deals while he was still mayor of Kharkov. I am going to recommend you to the bank where he made the deposit as the beneficiary and co-owner of HendiyK LTD and the bank will release the Nineteen million, Five hundred thousand dollars to you as his rightful beneficiary and next of kin, since his family is no more. It might interest you to note that, in his last deed of will and testament, he gave me the power to appoint his next of kin. A copy of his last Deed, I shall make available to you for your perusal.

We are going to share the proceeds into two equal parts. This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law, I advise you to keep this matter confidential, please get back to me with whatever decision you make on this, as I wait for your prompt response.

Yours In service
Barrister Anton Lyaksandro.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <ukfinanceoffice7@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.65]
Reply-To: oiias.unccc@gmail.com
From: "Barr. Anton Lyaksandro." <ukfinanceoffice7@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:12:46 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFn=T-OZNvxSPrCeVUGXTaO2mq5MWmU1GDMJi4qUzjTcV68Zew@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.