Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susankalon11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

susankalon11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:07 pm

Scammer's email address.: susankalon11@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx

I received your response to my email message to you. How are you doing I hope fine. Thank you so much for your willingness to work for the Lord. Our Lord Jesus Christ will guide and lead you through as you embark on this Godly work. I Inherited a sum of $10,000,000.00 Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand USD from my late husband who died after a brief illness. Before the death of my late husband it has always been his wish to donate to the poor and the les privileged in the society unfortunately he didn't live to accomplish his wish. However, I am very happy that my husband's wish will be accomplished through you. Therefore send the following information as listed below.

Your phone number
Your office and work addresses
Your full name
Copy of your International passport or Driver's license
Your occupation and position

As I told you earlier in my first message to you, I will write my bank to inform them that I have WILLED the Funds to you for charity purposes.

Have a blessed day as I look forward to hearing from you.

Remain blessed in the Lord
Mrs. Susan kalon
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.