Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Anthony Norman Albanese

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Anthony Norman Albanese

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:40 pm

Recovery scam.

Dear Beneficiary,

I am certain this message might come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well. I am Hon Mr.Anthony Norman Albanese. The current Prime Minister of Australia. I want to inform you that the matter of your fund was brought to my desk this today, because Michele Bullock The Governor of, Reserve Bank of Australia .said that they will divert your fund worth a sum of AUD$12,000,000,000.00 Twelve Billion United Australian Dollars to Government Treasuries Account just because you refused to pay the sum of $250 AUD Activation fee which will permit you a daily withdrawal limit of US$10,000 aud three times daily from any ATM Machine around you.

Please take note that the AUD$12,000,000,000.00 deposited with the Reserve Bank of Australia won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from the sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. It was registered with your email address by the Lottery Board Executive Directors Of Coca-Cola Company Australia Branch, As Prime Minister of Australia, I told Mrs.Michele Bullock the Governor to reduce the Activation fee to $50 usd to help you afford the fee. After the Diplomatic Agent delivers the ATM Visa Card then he will follow you to any ATM MACHINE center around you so you can withdraw with your ATM Card and then you balance him the remaining $200 aud.

The Reserve Bank of Australia has given you the grace of sending only $50.00 of the charges/fee which will be only $50 for now, then once you confirm your AUD$12,000,000,000.00, you can then pay the remaining balance of $200.I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every opportunity to smile and be happy to organize a big party to celebrate with your family.

I am hereby protecting your interest as the Prime Minister of Australia to make sure all goes well because this is a huge amount of money, we cannot wish you to lose. Please know that you have from now till the end of two days to effect the payment for activation of your ATM Card Account Number: 8020253465.

The payment approval documents have been acquired for the smooth delivery of your ATM visa Card of $12,000,000,000.00. You are advised to buy a $50 aud Steam Wallet Card or Apple iTunes Card to enable the Reserve Bank of Australia activate the account for you to be able to withdraw immediately you receive the ATM Card to your home address.

Your quick attention is needed as soon as you read this email and you should avoid anything that will make you lose this fund.
Thanks, and God bless.

Best Regards,
Email(atmdebitcard813@gmail.com
Hon.Mr.Anthony Norman Albanese
Prime Minister of Australia

Header:

Return-Path: <wbank6112@gmail.com>
Reply-To: atmdebitcard813@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 01:52:18 -0800
Message-ID: <CACQy_3bU+QPPKvpwadRXeOSFYR1qgO5FkZn75JU6b+ZG-EOyaw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Prime Minister of Australia AUD$12,000,000,000.00 deposited
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.