Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

harrisonhartfordweb@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:09 pm

My Dear

I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wish to entrust some funds into your care but I have already sent the fund out of Iraq. I need your sincere and truthful relationship. My name is Major..Harrison... which you know already. I am serving in the United States of America Victory Camp Afghanistan before we moved out to Yemen

Reply back to me for more details

thanks.
Harrison.

Header:

Return-Path: <datacenter@ficohsa2.hn>
Received: from User (unknown [194.169.175.100]) by smtp1.ficohsa2.hn (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 2B7A839A150;
Reply-To: <harrisonhartfordweb@gmail.com>
Subject: WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:24:08 -0800
Message-Id: <20240213172400.2B7A839A150@smtp1.ficohsa2.hn>

Orig IP: 194.169.175.100 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Germany
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:22 pm

My Dear

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner, someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Iraqi citizens worth 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share of the business and it’s legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as family valuables with help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in West Africa.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. the 6.5 million US Dollars is in the bank now, and I told the bank to load it to the MASTER CARD or Bitcoin Wallet

Your own part of this deal is to receive this CARD through DHL Courier Delivery Services or any other company. And you start making withdrawals, and find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until I come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans, but I have more interest in real estate or any other profitable investment. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

the bank also can still redirect you if there is other way to receive this fund ,

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your cooperation.

You are to send the below info,

Full Name:
Telephone number:
Your correct mailing address:
Sex:

My Regards,

Major......
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.