Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamharryw6@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

williamharryw6@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:31 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello Dear,

How are you today? Sequel to the previous email that I sent to you regarding our transaction which we have not finalized due to lack of money to pay for the charges that will enable us conclude this transaction.

As a matter of all details, I have been able to discussed with my contact person where the funds is currently being lodge in Finance Security Firm as I really want us to finalize this transaction within this month which he gave me good news today that you will not spend any money from your pocket till you receive your funds.

In our series of discussion today, he made me to understand that what is required is to get oil that will be used to clean up the funds before releasing it to you either through cash or bank transfer and what you need is to have a valid international passport which you will use to go to where we will buy the oil as the bonafide beneficiary of the funds and bring it with some gifts like (clothes, shoes or history books) that will be given to the Officials in the Finance Security Firm.

Actually, you should note that it's my contact person will take care of your expenses both flight tickets and hotel accommodation so don't hesitate to get back to me as soon as you receive this message with copy of your valid international passport with the name of your nearest airport to enable us move forward towards conclusion of this transaction for you to receive your funds and start investments of your choice and thereby enjoys the fruits of your labour as God has answered our prayers. Thanks for your maximum co-operations and understanding towards conclusion of this transaction. Have a nice day and remain blessed.

Waiting for your urgent response.
Best regards,
Mr. William Harry.
NB: You are to reply this message to my private email address williamharryw6@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.13
Return-Path: <desmondharvey1@outlook.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.89.108]
Subject: Hello Dear, Your fund is ready to be release without paying the fees.
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:57:08 +0000
Message-ID:
<DBBPR09MB47960C1E019BB78F2FFBAD15864F2@DBBPR09MB4796.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.