Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

howardstan001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

howardstan001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:43 pm

Money transfer Scam:

Greetings,

I am Cameron, a financial analyst. I do have some business discussion I would like us to deliberate on that would yield good profit. I can assure you that you would like it.

Get back to me for more information.

Thanks
Cameron Gundersun

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.200
Return-Path: <ka4931954@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.181]
Reply-To: howardstan001@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 03:13:58 -0800
Message-ID: <CAGCO4Z=rqMZ2Y5u1BsdVrBfCGuYWaR499UpHCzSfCgzOHtDWyA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bradleywick3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:10 pm

Money transfer scam.

Greetings,

I am Cameron, a financial analyst. I do have some business discussion
I would like us to deliberate on that would yaild good profit. I can
assure you that you would like it.

Get back to me for more information. I would encourage you to revert
with your cell/mobile numbers for easy communications.

Kindly get back to me via this email and indicate your interest

Thanks,
Cameron Gundersun
Email: bradleywick3@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <godlyprince3@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bradleywick3@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 20:42:15 -0800
Message-ID: <CAARn6VkBQPoEqU6rDJtjDZQmthSTC=RVH532G9z6-y963V8rBw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Get back to me for more information.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cgundersun@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:20 pm

The email sent to bradleywick3@gmail.com received a reply from cgundersun@gmail.com:

,Dear xxx

Thanks for your response. I am very glad to know that you have interest in what I am about to tell you, this discussion is very discreet and I wouldn't want any third party intruder in this due to the level of confidentiality in this venture. I contacted you personally because I am being careful in order not to expose this to someone whose interest is elsewhere.

Like I said previously, I am a financial and Credit Analyst, European Finance and Investment Co., Ltd. A UK corporation. Our investment company was incorporated in September 1992, and we have been in active financial investment services within Europe and beyond for over 29 years.

Recently London Asset Hunters Uncover 'Hundreds' of Low-Key Russians for Possible Sanctions, in an effort to aid Ukraine's fight against Vladimir Putin's regime. However, we fear we may have a problem with the UK government because we have a very important Russian partner/investor whose investment capital is enormous. As a result, we need to make some changes to the ownership information to enable us to relocate the fund for other investment descriptions. Note that we have the consent of the investor to proceed with this arrangement.

I was wondering if you would be willing to work with us in this regard as we wish to invest in your region.
So permit me to introduce myself, my name is Cameron Gunderson from the United States of America. Note that I work in the above mentioned field as a credit analyst and also a solicitor. I will open up more to you upon your readiness to cooperate and work with me.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this email message with your full contact details
below:

Name
Address
Phone number
A copy of your ID or passport

Attached herewith this message is my ID for your perusal. NB: This is a win-win situation for you as we would be working as partners to make amendments where necessary in this venture. You will be well compensated at the end of the whole thing. Also note that our agreement would be well documented for future references.

Regards,
Cameron Gunderson

Header:

Return-Path: <cgundersun@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 00:40:27 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMBKU+H1TqkhVnj+JmPHb8J+v=R-a1tbvL6YD36DdpFj3rgj8A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: To xxx

Fake document received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.