Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnmrmark8@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnmrmark8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:19 am

Recovery Scam:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Alain Coulibaly, I am working in the office of director of International Remittance/Telex Department of African Development Bank (ADB). We have been charged by the African Union (AU) to get in contact with contractors who have executed one contract or other and people who have lost money mysteriously in Financial transactions within the member states and whose payment has not been made through their respective banks till date.

I came in contact with your file submitted by the bank, and noticed that your case has been like a mirage, an optical illusion, not being paid your contract fund, after having met payment obligations and having fulfilled every statutory release requirements.

It is my pleasure to gladden your heart today that I have decided to use my position and office to come into your matter to proffer solutions and put an end to your predicament in receiving your payment.

Having said this, I wish to notify you properly here that ADB is directly responsible for your payment now, you are to contact us for proper disbursement of your funds.

Discontinue with the central bank of the country where you executed contract and its affiliates bank’s protocols of approving your file and through direct government procedures, then i bet you that till infinity you cannot get paid, no matter how much of official charges and fees that you pay, it will be like putting a cup of water inside the sea, it does not matter how rich you may be.

There are Cabals and Cartels who are responsible for this in every member state, who will never allow payment to happen unless something different and drastic
is done. This is the true position that no one will tell you here.

The method through which I will transfer your funds is to first and foremost harmonize with the CEO of ADB for your payment. As soon as I convince him that you will give him a certain percentage like 10%, he will agree with us then that will enable him to contact the UK Debt Management Office for payment of
your fund to be debited from ADB consolidated account with our bank in the United Kingdom.

In this we have succeeded in cutting off all encumbrances, loopholes and hitches of Africa straight to the United Kingdom where the payment will come direct to your account.

If you can come out to give me the support that I will require, then I can authoritatively tell you that definitely your payment can be fixed once you are ready to play ball and offer the CEO something reasonable. But note, under no circumstance will he accept any deal with anybody except through people like me he trusts.

On my side I will not do this for free, so do let me know what I stand to gain when the funds get to your account confirmed, Let me know what you will give to me when the fund is confirmed in your account. This must be very very confidential because of our positions with the bank, under no circumstance must you disclose it to people who has nothing to do with this transaction.

As soon as you get back to me then I will give you further details. Have a wonderful day.
Yours faithfully,

Alain Coulibaly (Office of the CEO. IRTD. ADB).

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.76
Return-Path: <johnmrmark8@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.66]
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 08:27:21 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMDqdukYRGP2jBQ2zSJkz5QgD--xLOWux2Pj0Qfsy38+GpWrtA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Looking forward to hear from you
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.