Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richwest231@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

richwest231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:22 pm

Next of kin scam.

Hello,

I am Richard West a banker with UNICAJA Bank.I am contacting you with regards to an unclaimed funds with our bank to the tune of $60M which belonged an oil magnate who died alongside his family many years ago.Ever since then no one has come to claim the funds and the bank wants to return the money to the government treasury.

After my internet search for someone that we can work together I found your contact hence I am contacting you to ask if you can work with me in this matter and act as the next of kin.All legal paper works will be processed so that you can act as the next of kin after which we can transfer the funds to your country and I will offer you 40% of the amount.If you are interested in this proposal do kindly get back to me so that I can provide you with more information.I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Richard West Hello,

Header:

Return-Path: <richwest231@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 02:41:15 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOOz_YA+rqMb30YhqD+=xcO7i6CL5WicX-dSE2cFS-aLZ0KXzA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT REPLY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

richwest231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:19 pm

Good day to you,

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time, I believe that God has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list and linkedin from which I picked you.

I want you to assure me that you are honest and capable in getting this done with me, I will reveal to you all the details about this proposal. The step to follow is for you to act as the beneficiary of the funds to the tune of $60,000.00 Million which is lodged with our bank for us to obtain the court affidavit establishing the fact that you are the authentic beneficiary of the said funds with all the legal Backings. Once this claim is made, the transfer will commence since we are here to process the claims and transfer the money directly to you.

I will also be sending to you the Ownership Certificate, this is the letter, which will be used in locating you as the beneficiary of the Funds owing to a business relation. The Ownership Certificate signed by the Probate Registrar will clear your involvement in this transaction. As you can see this is a simple operation and all that is required from you is sincerity. Good conscience and honesty to justify this trust, which I have imposed on you. What has to be done must be done very well and that is the secret of success. We must be determined and be of good courage.

Again the success of this transaction depends on the Secrecy and the confidentiality. It is the duty of the bank to contact your bank after all approval has been made to inform them about the funds with all documents of proof. This is very important for the safe remittance of funds into your nominated account.

What I require from you basically are as follows:

1: Full Name:
2: Full Address:
3: Office Phone and fax:
4: Mobile Phone:
5: Occupation:
6: Age and marital status:

This entire requirement I will use to register you as the beneficiary,this is the procedure we have to adopt to evacuate the funds.
I will wait to hear from you soonest

Best Regards
Richard West
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

richwest231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:05 pm

Dear

I am in receipt of your email and the requirement details.

Thank you very much. Your contact information has been forwarded to one of the Unicaja Bank legal solicitors and accredited lawyers in Madrid Spain, so that he will officially file for claim of the funds on your name by tomorrow Monday.

Note: the management of Unicaja Bank Plc Madrid will be contacting you either through phone or by email for official notification about these funds which are about to be transferred to you as the authentic beneficiary of the funds with all the legal documents.

I await your swift response.

Best Regards,
Richard West.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

richwest231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:28 pm

Dear

Thanks for your email, the lawyer has issued a letter of authority to the bank appointing you as my beneficiary of the unclaimed fund, you are now the sole and sole beneficiary to this fund totaling $60 million USD and you can keep 40% for yourself and your family for the services rendered by you. My kindly advice i.e such a huge amount of money cannot be easily transferred from SPAIN as its was at the point of deposit as you will be opening an online account with them. Thus proper and legal arrangements have been made with Unicaja Bank Corresponding Madrid branch in which you will be transferring the money from.

As the lawyer has already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to you. You have to provide the bank with a piece of information they will need to speed up the process of release of funds to you so that transfer can commence without delay. I want you to contact the bank stating only deposit File No: Reference: ES /2023/008/56008/ AE-ES and (your direct cell phone number and WhatsApp number). Also note that you "MUST" open an online account with this branch of Unicaja Banco before the deposit willed to you can be credited in your name and thereafter you can transfer to anywhere you want in the world. If you follow the instructions from the bank directly, within the next three 3 working days you will have this fund transferred to you and available for use.

Address and contact email of my bank branch in Spain below:

Unicaja Banco SA
E-mail: support@unicajsonline.com
Phone Fax: +34 911 820 144
Madrid office:
homeCalle Mayor 34, Sin Numero Codigo
Madrid, Spain

Please beware and make sure that your mail is sent to the given email address above.

I want you to know that your contact will involve the opening of a new personal online account with them in your name which automatically credits the deposit into your account. That is e-banking policy so you should open an account with them upon your contact thus if you are prompt to the bank's instructions this process will be completed within 48 hours. Make sure you contact them through their Internet Banking E-mail (support@unicajsonline.com ).

I await your update immediately you receive a respond from the bank.

Best Regards
Richard West.

Phone: +34911820144
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location Madrid
Original network provider* Jazz Telecom, S.a.u.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

support@unicajsonline.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:45 pm

KIND ATTENTION:CUSTOMER

WE ARE WRITING THIS OFFICIAL MESSAGE TODAY TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE ABOUT AN APPLICATION FOR FUNDS RELEASE ORDER WHICH WE HAVE RECEIVED FEW MOMENTS AGO FROM ONE OF THE BANK OF SPAIN ACCREDITED LAWYERS ON YOUR BEHALF UNDER A PERSONAL ARRANGEMENT WITH ONE OF OUR FOREIGN MR RICHARD WEST.

KINDLY BE INFORMED THAT YOUR NAMES AND YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION ALONG WITH COPIES OF SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS BEARING YOUR NAMES WAS SUBMITTED TO THIS BANK AS THE STAND-IN BENEFICIARY OF AN AMOUNT OF MONEY TOTALING THE SUM OF 60 MILLION US DOLLAR WHICH HAD BEEN APPROVED FOR RELEASE ON YOUR BEHALF FOR HUMANITARIAN/CHARITY PURPOSES .

THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM OF MONEY IS NOW READILY AVAILABLE TO BE RELEASED TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS MAY BE DIRECTED BY THE APEX BANK OF THE SPAIN (BANK OF SPAIN) WHERE THE SAID FUNDS IS PRESENTLY BEING KEPT FOR SAFE KEEPING PURPOSE.

KINDLY BE INFORMED THAT WE ARE WILLING AND PREPARED TO RELEASE THIS TOTAL SUM OF 60 MILLIONS USD FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY BOTH THROUGH FUNDS WIRE TRANSFER AND BY ATM CARD PAYMENT RESPECTIVELY BUT YOU WOULD ONLY NEED TO OPEN AND ACTIVATE A NON RESIDENT ONLINE PREPAID ACCOUNT (NROPA) WITH THE UNICAJA BANK PLC MADRID WHERE THE BANK OF SPAIN DEMAND DRAFT CONTAINING THE FUNDS WILL BE DEPOSITED FOR IMMEDIATE CLEARANCE AND FOR CASH REALIZATION BEFORE SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUNDS TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT ANY HITCHES. THIS IS BECAUSE THIS SUM OF 60 MILLIONS USD IS PRESENTLY FLOATING IN A UNICAJA BANK ESCROW ACCOUNT WITH THE APEX BANK OF SPAIN THERE SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF FUNDS ARE NORMALLY DEPOSITED BY ALL COMMERCIAL BANKS IN THE SPAIN FOR SECURITY REASONS AGAINST UNCONDITIONAL MISSING OR SHORTAGE OF FUNDS TO THE DETRIMENT OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND FUND DEPOSITORS. TO ENABLE US PROCEED FURTHER WITH THIS FUNDS TRANSFER ARRANGEMENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT US AGAIN WITH PROVISION OF YOUR FULL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR COMPLETE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS SUCH AS :

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES:....................
(2) YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:.................
(3) YOUR AGE:...................
(4) YOUR TELEPHONE AND MOBILE NUMBERS:...............
(5) YOUR OCCUPATION:...................
(6) YOUR MARITAL STATUS:.................
(7) YOUR NORMAL PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPH SHOWING ONLY YOUR FACE:.....2 INCH BY 2 INCH IN SIZE..............
(8) ATTACHED DATA PAGE OF ANY OF YOUR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION, LIKE INT`L PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENSE:............ETC

ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF YOURS:

(A) YOUR BANK NAME.....................
(B) YOUR BANK ADDRESS...........................
(C) YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS...................
(D) YOUR BANK SWIFT CODE OR YOUR BANK ROUTING NUMBERS..............(VERY IMPORTANT)
(E) YOUR BANK CONTACT TEL-FAX NUMBERS..............
(F) YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TYPE.............ETC.

WE SHALL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE MESSAGE SOONEST WITH PROVISION OF THE ABOVE REQUESTED INFORMATION TO ENABLE US COMMENCE THE PROCESS OF YOUR PAYMENT VALUED THE SUM OF 60 MILLIONS USD ONLY. FINALLY BE INFORMED THAT A FOREIGN PAYMENT FILE WILL BE CREATED IMMEDIATELY ON YOUR NAME AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE ABOVE REQUIRED INFORMATION FROM YOU. ALSO NOTE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WILL BE VERIFIED BY THE RELEVANT DEPARTMENTS IN THE UNICAJA BANK PLC MADRID AND SUBSEQUENTLY SUBMITTED TO THE UNICAJA BANK FOREIGN REMITTANCE SECTION FOR FINAL RELEASE OF THE OUTSTANDING FUNDS TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY. YOU CAN CONTACT US AGAIN WITH ANY LEGAL AUTHENTICATION DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED FROM YOUR PARTNERS FOR UNICAJA BANK OFFICIAL RECORD. DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY PART OF THIS PAYMENT INFORMATION TO ANY PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS IN YOUR COUNTRY AS IT IS PART OF OUR SAFETY AND SECURITY MEASURES IN ANY FUNDS TRANSFER ARRANGEMENT ON-BEHALF OF ALL INTENDING CUSTOMERS OF THE UNICAJA BANK PLC. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU IN ADVANCE. KINDLY GET BACK TO US AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO ENABLE US PROCEED FURTHER WITH YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT. THANKS FOR BANKING WITH US!

OUR BEST REGARDS,
MR. PEDRO SANCHEZ
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE.
UNICAJA BANK PLC,
MADRID SPAIN.
UNiCAJA BANK

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a05:7412:3197:b0:fc:b16b:7808 with SMTP id et23csp1599304rdb;
Mon, 5 Feb 2024 21:36:39 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGHT+IGPRnweMj5rjxzLzX3kh3/h+B3aMAXNhYASwyps+h/0aV78t2hrvTm2bF4gSSaqHCapACso
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6402:31f1:b0:55f:fb3a:f5b0 with SMTP id dy17-20020a05640231f100b0055ffb3af5b0mr772108edb.18.1707197799434;
Mon, 05 Feb 2024 21:36:39 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1707197799; cv=pass;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=EisqFMhw+Sgjh39QPVLXxnQ84mii7J967J7DIXGqxhKL0jscGmGTKENIW3LS9Oy+3N
cPNDo9MGm4pV6enycRXuzz8Zgi+N+r2mNPzBjyCCPhD74RZS13/sBpgrz//raV7r6TKs
n+nesKAaLdFXO3rSbpSmmAqUqUzXONRc1YKW2s7VgzIiUhduQlPvNJFTRSj9nxwN93ed
GTIjzOe9fXts+FOfEoClQ7+cSdRg5u501Uj/L+x6IHM9AdaH8QgImYhZY0LYyh75dMx2
cBDA7aqAjAHos8mg3+e3F8upS5iEyayu6tgNo/WNEtS2SsDGoE+nufZH7xjyREnduJDV
Td9Q==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:importance:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to
:message-id:to:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=mGkbfIED5TQLU6iQ6JVp6nNUpG5yZS6ZEBhqTchg2u4=;
fh=ZLJijRzbS2iIf+J7jl1kSfkdezNShjMavZZP9XZf73w=;
b=WtgVxIIvSFAl1+gNRtzx3xMYGjTfcQ+hoT1tJE491cfuy/qm+E3mh0GTa+TETVOQKz
4NGZRAfFR7Y7v77xUmlz+rbl5nKBSU1/XdBXFlsw0qIjBhDm7LN0jsZ0RtramjiAq3Lm
4rf4JLGHEcIGdCBJm3Br9HwlB0SMWBChsgTQ+klNhLS2LdGf71WV2NKGzR972M5CD7Zl
ClPRUeg+pkh5SOaNjLvKZBcb5+gFMhaPH4QIibrD97XLiZFduDCssd8Oz49Fbie2QY8M
IvOsP4TjIPBiMVT2d0xwI1Vlz0Afmz1q9ZZ2Vne0z3tTL5cCB3VgZpNgXeu75Su8U7Ie
jRGA==;
dara=google.com
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=2; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@unicajsonline.com header.s=zmail header.b=isPUQKTt;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=unicajsonline.com dkim=pass dkdomain=unicajsonline.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=unicajsonline.com>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of support@unicajsonline.com designates 31.186.226.237 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=support@unicajsonline.com
Return-Path: <support@unicajsonline.com>
Received: from sender21-mail.zoho.eu (sender11-of-o51.zoho.eu. [31.186.226.237])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id cf6-20020a0564020b8600b0055fcedf39ffsi718531edb.357.2024.02.05.21.36.39
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Mon, 05 Feb 2024 21:36:39 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of support@unicajsonline.com designates 31.186.226.237 as permitted sender) client-ip=31.186.226.237;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@unicajsonline.com header.s=zmail header.b=isPUQKTt;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=unicajsonline.com dkim=pass dkdomain=unicajsonline.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=unicajsonline.com>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of support@unicajsonline.com designates 31.186.226.237 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=support@unicajsonline.com
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1707197797; cv=none; d=zohomail.eu; s=zohoarc; b=VMNbFZ4sr3SEBifs1W3/F8iZ6OrTpErNpk7TpDX06enYWplMRFxSvFOY/8Y4SP8vCAZbRCB7XuSNNENKa+kW+B3jtaAZhpxA0O8/CC/TxzwIWuU1Kd+x20l34x/GkFfOT41sGGmKfFZX4w5Ce0NPaKwM/i9qG6KztCNVoX5lAv4=
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zohomail.eu; s=zohoarc; t=1707197797; h=Content-Type:Date:Date:From:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:Subject:To:To:Message-Id:Reply-To:Cc; bh=mGkbfIED5TQLU6iQ6JVp6nNUpG5yZS6ZEBhqTchg2u4=; b=Jh1jSPNqDn3VEG6ocFBhdKFV8kr2uNebpTuqElgck/Q8H3SP9HZHNDRZyDapZPXkB9RRhYKEfX/veAYbeGqoXs2ohRCxCwBmYMs3ukupmrGejUqahEfu7+p8NbAYIRYRmfo4Of6PDwjpDtiYhaQmnafKn1cHlmDl6mfSsTOKUgc=
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.zohomail.eu; dkim=pass
header.i=unicajsonline.com; spf=pass
smtp.mailfrom=support@unicajsonline.com; dmarc=pass header.from=<support@unicajsonline.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1707197797; s=zmail; d=unicajsonline.com; i=support@unicajsonline.com; h=Date:Date:From:From:To:To:Message-Id:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Reply-To:Cc; bh=mGkbfIED5TQLU6iQ6JVp6nNUpG5yZS6ZEBhqTchg2u4=; b=isPUQKTtsb21Qm03sHr59XlUmIXmmPdLe3HkHWfccHOAVnpnpZ/MBJ1LvnqVYjZi eMrRl9N8i663m4fFiCUe5XqyJOV0NY9A9Il65Y9EkKWQN5Pzu6Z9BA5A66rVBo+6wny K23oiyhm1O7fWWMbYNLKiFmLm51QhkGxOwfXE/40=
Received: from mail.zoho.eu by mx.zoho.eu with SMTP id 1707197796757935.2700369573943; Tue, 6 Feb 2024 06:36:36 +0100 (CET)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 06:36:36 +0100

Message-Id: <18d7ceb116f.11f09f433332977.1904036772528608976@unicajsonline.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAHwE6=SuctfeYq5hvo4hTeDbx=8Ou4jD+BwsrcgR_rnfuDiKVw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAOOz_YA+rqMb30YhqD+=xcO7i6CL5WicX-dSE2cFS-aLZ0KXzA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHwE6=SER+MagOzeR0aRYA3AOyJEdwrPaj8rN3n_qVsQVQ+ZBw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOOz_YCqE-Ws0eOca41oC5mPjy3voYn-7oQhWVDuqO7AwY3Epg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHwE6=RFcG=Rff-mk2kTap3S=_7SPCDVj9XXjya3MBxmT+HVkQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOOz_YDMyBg3C3OFQunkwNwcSPU_g1Ks4J0+FdXctbKFncddTg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHwE6=Rf+Fais0DUba-qQoUsM4Ny+vpE7VgfEcd6nMGjbH1aDA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOOz_YB1pVmj5Ev2BXBhBpNa0aXOge00NBkueMJy_Q5=F920aA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHwE6=SuctfeYq5hvo4hTeDbx=8Ou4jD+BwsrcgR_rnfuDiKVw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MESSAGE FROM FROM UNICAJA BANCK
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_979373_894221279.1707197796719"
Importance: Medium
User-Agent: Zoho Mail
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail

------=_Part_979373_894221279.1707197796719
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

support@unicajsonline.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:44 pm

DEAR ESTEEMED CUSTOMER

WE WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR LAST MESSAGE ALONG WITH ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION NEEDED FOR PROCESSING RELEASE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT WITH US. WE ARE VERY PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT UNICAJA BANK APPLICATION TO THE EPSANA FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT FOR CLEARANCE OF YOUR PAYMENT IS RECEIVING DUE ATTENTION AND WE HAVE BEEN ASSURED THAT THE CLEARANCE OF YOUR FUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ON YOUR NAME IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS OF TODAY. IT IS VERY IMPERATIVE WE CLARIFY YOU ON THE EPSANA FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT BECAUSE ALL BANKS IN THE SPAIN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TRANSFER SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF FUNDS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE. THE EPSANA FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT IS A BODY RESPONSIBLE TO COLLECT REPORTS ON ALL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS FROM NUMEROUS ENTITIES AND SUBJECT THEM TO RIGOROUS ANALYSIS. THESE REPORTS CONTAINS INFORMATION ON SUSPICIOUS OR LARGE CASH FINANCIAL TRANSACTION, INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER, ATM DEBIT & CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AS WELL AS THE CROSS-BORDER MOVEMENT OF CURRENCY IN CASH AND OTHER MONETARY INSTRUMENTS.

AFTER A SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION EXERCISE CONDUCTED ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE WITH THIS HONORABLE BANK TODAY, WE HUMBLY WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT APEX REGULATORY AND PROVISIONAL BANK OF SPAIN (BANK OF SPAIN ) HAD FURTHER INSTRUCTED THE UNICAJA BANK PLC MADRID TO OPEN AND ACTIVATE A NON-RESIDENT ONLINE PREPAID BANK ACCOUNT (OFF-SHORE ACCOUNT) ON YOUR NAME WHERE YOUR FUND TOTALING THE SUM OF 60 MILLIONS USD WILL BE CREDITED BY THE BANK OF SPAIN FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY BY THE UNICAJA BANK PLC MADRID NOTE YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT OF 60 MILLIONS USD IS PRESENTLY IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT WITH THE APEX REGULATORY BANK OF SPAIN FOR SAFE KEEPING. THE BANK OF SPAIN WILL CREDIT THE FUNDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR NEW UNICAJA BANK NON-RESIDENT ACCOUNT TENTATIVELY WITHIN FEW HOURS ONLY, THEREFORE YOUR NON-RESIDENT ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE READY ON YOUR NAME IMMEDIATELY WITHIN THE NEXT FEW BANK WORKING DAYS ONLY.

NOTE THE UNICAJA BANK PLC MADRID WILL ISSUE YOU A COMPLETE INFORMATION OF YOUR NEW ACCOUNT AFTER OPENING THE NON RESIDENT OFF-SHORE ACCOUNT WITH US TOGETHER WITH YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER PIN CODE NUMBERS . ONCE THE NEW ACCOUNT IS READY ON YOUR NAME, THE BANK OF SPAIN WILL CREDIT YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR NON RESIDENT ACCOUNT TO ENABLE YOU START MAKING FUNDS TRANSFER OR PAYMENT THROUGH ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME MAKING WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS WITH THE USE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY. THEREFORE THE SUM OF 1,850 USD IS URGENTLY REQUIRED TO SET UP A NEW NON - RESIDENT BANK ACCOUNT ON YOUR NAME BEFORE SENDING ALL THE ACCOUNT PARTICULARS. WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS ONLY THROUGH A PAYMENT RECEIVER`S INFORMATION THAT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AS SOON AS WE HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN OR ELSE YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT MAY BE SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY.

KINDLY CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER DIRECTIVES ON HOW AND WHERE TO SEND THE REQUIRED SUM OF MONEY TO THIS BANK FOR OPENING AND ACTIVATING A NON-RESIDENT ACCOUNT ON YOUR NAME. THIS IS FOR YOUR ONLINE WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS, BANK TO BANK FUNDS WIRE TRANSFER AND ATM CARD DAILY WITHDRAWALS LIMIT AFTER YOUR NEW ACCOUNT HAD BEEN CREDITED WITH THE SUM OF 60 MILLIONS USD FROM THE BANK OF SPAIN.

Note: Please note its only our bank that we give you guidelines on how to remit the charge . Please let us know via this email when you will be making the payment to enable us give you guidelines on how to remit the charges.

MODE OF PAYMENT OF ACTIVATION FEE ARE :

1). BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER
2). BITCOIN WALLET

PLEASE DO INDICATE YOUR PREFERRED TYPE TO SEND DOWN THE PAYMENT.

NOTE IN THE UNICAJA BANK PLC , CUSTOMERS MAXIMUM SATISFACTION IS OUR GREATEST PRIORITY, SO WE NEED YOUR MAXIMUM CORPORATION FOR BETTER BANKING SERVICES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE SOONEST.
YOURS IN SERVICE,
MR. PEDRO SANCHEZ.
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE.
UNICAJA BANK PLC,
MADRID, SPAIN.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: unicajsonline.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:01 pm

The fake bank used in scam is a spoof of Unicaja Banco.

The fraudulent domain name unicajsonline.com shows no content and is used only for the email address.

The scammers asking victims for identity documents copies and bank account details have their identity hidden under the privacy protection given by the registrar.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=165622

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: unicajsonline.com
Updated Date: 2023-10-14
Creation Date: 2021-10-10
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-10-10

Registrar: Internet Domain Service BS Corp.

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Corp.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.