Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fbi1@songwriter.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fbi1@songwriter.net

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 pm

Recovery scam.

Our Dear Beneficiary,

I hope this email meets you and your family well? I am writing to let you know that We have received an email again today from Mr. Michael Francisco and his friend Mr.George Morgan Richard. who claimed that you sent them to contact me and that you gave them your power of attorney to make claims of your funds $16,000,000.00 Sixteen Million United states of American Dollars.

According to their report they told me that you told them that you are not capable of completing your transfer transaction any more due to the COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) you have been affected with for over a year plus now.

They are requesting that we transfer your funds $16,000,000.00 to their giving account and they promise to pay for the balance and also pay for documents for the exchange of ownership so that we will be able to wire transfer your funds to them. They however pledged to compensate you with $7500.00 only once the funds reflected into their designated Bank accounts.

They said that you gave them this office email address to contact us and let us know that you are the one who gave your power of attorney to make the claim on your behalf.I am writing to confirm from you of this report before we could proceed with their request.
Therefore, your urgent reply will definitely help us in this issue.

Yours Faithfully
Christopher A. Wray
E-mail: fbi1@songwriter.net
Incumbent Director General Federal Bureau

Header:

Return-Path: <ugoeze798@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fbi1@songwriter.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 00:11:06 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPui8i9xr0=zukXV8UR=s5_P3c4DYw_4yGyNpCqQjtyKvS1uDA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Our Dear Beneficiary,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.