Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jpdos2010@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jpdos2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:09 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Beneficiary,

Hurry now and claim your fund or your fund will be confiscated by the wicked Government and bank officials.

My name is Miss Jean Pierre, I am a Computer Scientist working with the External Debt Management Office (EDMO). I am 25 years old, and I just started working with the bank.

I came across your payment file marked X and your released disk painted RED. I took time to study it and tried to find out why the funds were not released to you. Those evil officials can never tell you the truth that they won't release the funds to you; instead, they allow you to spend your hard-earned money unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work here forever; I can help you claim your funds if you can certify my security and assure me that you will compensate me after you have received your payment. I must do this because you need to know the status of your payment and the cause of the delay. This is like a Mafia setting and you may not understand because you are not here.

The only thing needed to release this fund to you is the Supreme Court Mandamus Order, which will be tendered to any of your nominated banks and Government Agencies for clearance of the transferred amount in your account with any stop order.

Once the Mandamus Order is secured, the fund will be immediately transferred and reflected in your bank within 72 HOURS. The only authorized and sincere person who will tell you the truth about your fund is Mr. Albert Steward.
Make sure you indicate your file letter X and tell him it's painted color Red so he will be able to recognize your file. The president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiaries/contractors and scam victims.

Do get back to me ASAP if you are still interested in claiming your
fund so that I can give you further direction.

Yours sincerely,
MI Jean Pierre

Header:

Return-Path: <jpdos2010@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 05:29:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAORHLSX7CqCNhGR_wU0yDzbSeoRH5FYOk1jNpeDyQ+TmuHY4aA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I THINK IS IMPORTANT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.