Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gearybattishelli@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gearybattishelli@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:56 pm

No E-mail body, just the text from the attached file.

I am Mr. james Royce, CEO "MDV INCORPORATED", a premierfinancial consultancy firm based in Ohio, United States. I amcontacting you based on my personal interest to develop a mutualbusiness relationship with you in your Country. I am a financialconsultant to an investor from a Mineral-Oil Rich European Countrywith sensitive political background who wants to invest outside hisCountry and without the appearance of his name on the investments. As stated above, my client had approached me with a mandate to seekfor individuals with professional experience in financial managementthat can help him channel these funds into profitable investmentswhere these funds could exist outside his name and Country. Should this be of interest to you, kindly respond with your CV and/orpersonal profile so we can discuss further. Kindly send your reply tomy private email for more comprehensive details. Here is my private email:jamesroyce002@gmail.com Sincerely, Mr. james Royce

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <maconchuks4@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.171]
Reply-To: gearybattishelli@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 15:30:10 +1300
Message-ID: <CAPcM=u71ef8vztFw3FnesgqvoJGC_dOLapZ9sf_Um_yYHGF0Hg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.