Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

geoffrey.c.akueze@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

geoffrey.c.akueze@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:17 pm

Next of kin scam.

From the International Relations Access Bank Plc
No 14/15, Prince Alaba Oniru Road,
Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria.

Very Urgent Attention,

Please permit me to introduce my humble self to you, I'm Mr. Geoffrey C. Akueze, I am the Manager of International Relation with Access Bank of Nigeria Plc, I'm 46yrs old, and I got your email address on the American Chambers of Commerce, And my confidence response on you. I hope you read this message Carefully and reply to me immediately. Although we have not met before, but I Suggest that this transaction will bring us together.

My dear, we have a customer, a foreigner but based here in Nigeria, his Name is Mr. Hamilton Creek. He is from Atlanta Georgia United States of America, but base here with his wife and his two children, Mr. Hamilton Has been banking with our Bank for the past 7yrs before his untimely death., Some time in August 2013, Mr. Hamilton was on his way to his house, and unfortunately Mr. Hamilton ran into a Trailer load of Groundnut Oil, and died immediately, Their car got burnt, no single soul was saved, Mr. Hamilton Creek and His entire family were confirmed dead. My Board Directors and Board Management of Access Bank has mandated and Instructed me to look for Mr. Hamilton Creek relation/relatives and his Next of Kin to come and claim Mr. Hamilton's Fund, Since August 2014 Till date, I have been looking for Mr. Hamilton Creek relations and Relatives/Next of Kin to come and claim Mr. Hamilton's Fund which he Deposited with our bank, I have contact his Embassy and after 5days, his Ambassador told me that Mr. Hamilton Creek has no relation.,

As at this moment, nobody or person[s] have come to claim this Money from our bank. The board directors and management of our bank has Told me that if nobody or person[s] apply for the claim of Mr. Hamilton's Fund, the Bank will return Mr. Hamilton's Fund into our Federal Reserve Account. In Light of the above, I want you to stand as the Relation/relative of Late Mr. Hamilton Creek, I want you to act as the Mr. Hamilton's relative, so that you will inherit Mr. Hamilton Creek's Money which he deposited with our bank, it might interest you to know that Mr. Hamilton has a Domiciliary Account with our Bank and he has a total sum of US$9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars, this is the exact amount which late Mr. Hamilton Creek has in his domiciliary Account, and this money is still in his account as unclaimed money.

This transaction is very easy and simple, and it is 100% risk free, I'm the Manager on International Relations with Access Bank of Nigeria Plc, the Management and Board Directors of the Bank are waiting for me to provide to them the Relation or next of Kin to late Mr. Hamilton Creek, of which I told them that I am still searching the next of kin to the deceased. Therefore, if you are interested with this transaction, I will front you To the bank as the only next of kin to late Mr. Hamilton Creek, and I Will let the bank know that you are the only right person to inherit Late Mr. Hamilton Funds and properties.

If you agree with me, I will Present you to my bank as the rightful person/next of kin to Late Mr. Hamilton Creek, and all Mr. Hamilton Creek Properties will be Cargo to You in anywhere you want it and his Money US$9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars will be transferred into Your Own Account as Mr. Hamilton Creek next of kin., if you are interested, Just email me on my direct, private and secured Email Address (geoffrey.c.akueze@yandex.com), Reply me immediately and let me know What you say, feel free to ask any questions. We will share Late Mr. Hamilton Creek Funds 50-50; you will take 50% of the US$9.2M. Which is? US$4.600, 000.00 Four Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars, while the Balance of the same amount will be mine.

I will be waiting for your Immediate response,

Have a nice day.

Friendly Regards

Mr. Geoffrey C. Akueze,
N/B: Please reply to my personal mailbox:(geoffrey.c.akueze@yandex.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <georgeezex@gmail.com>
Reply-To: geoffrey.c.akueze@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 05:34:44 -0800
Message-ID: <CAG2H4H0tuf4bG7sRLDX99_J_9rzYiUizgmps7bvfHLEwat4rTA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I will be waiting for your Immediate response
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.