Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sylvia.stinson0@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sylvia.stinson0@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:21 pm

Recovery scam.

Dear Esteemed Customer Complement ?

We appreciate your patronage, we wish to thank you for all the cooperation and patronage and hope to continue the association with you for a long time to come.

Again, we would like to express our thankfulness to you for giving us a wonderful opportunity to serve you. It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services. we appreciate you marked with greatness and fulfillment.

Note: Wish to notify you that I have been able to rectify the abnormalities which was observed on your payment file of $7.2million dollars.

This fund Supposes to be in your position long ago but you did not follow the normal process to obtain the TC1 Online Access being then only required document considering the new regulation guiding World bank Auditors Below are the lists of payment options available for you to choose as your prefer payment choice.

1. ATM Card: An ATM card can be issued in your name by the card department in my bank. It is functional in any bank in the world with daily cash withdraw limit of five thousand United States dollars ($5,000) but the card can be programmed and activated to withdraw above thousand United States dollars ($5,000) with your request.

The card will be delivered to your nominated home address by our affiliated delivery company or you come in person to my bank to pick up the card by yourself.

2. Business bank to bank wire transfer in your bank: in this process your personal bank account credentials will be requested from you to enable us to initiate the transfer of your total funds to your designated bank account and generate electronic receipt that will help you to confirm the transaction with your bank.

Thank you and remember we valued you!
Truly Yours
Dr Mrs Sylvia Stinson
African Development Bank Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <marcelalain89@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sylvia.stinson0@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 03:13:45 -0800
Message-ID: <CANPBCQNM0i6poRwbGPeaqMt57vuFSnVJn5GXg8M2GmOAcHh7dg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Esteemed Customer Complement ?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.