Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rw454777@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rw454777@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:07 am

Money transfer scam.

Dear Friend,

I am Sergeant Raymond Williams, who is presently serving with the U.S Army unit in Al-Tanf, Syria. I am contacting you for an urgent transaction of $5.8 Million United States Dollars. I am soliciting your cooperation to help me receive the funds packaged in a box through a diplomatic agent. I will compensate you with 40% of the funds for your assistance. Kindly get back to me as soon as possible for more details

I appreciate the fact that we are strangers for now but knowing that all relationships start as strangers to friendship when there is trust and sincerity, please note
that trust is very essential in all dealings. What I am about to share with you is a top secret which you are not expected to tell anyone, for my own sake. I have limited time to be on the internet due to my present location. I am presently in a remote village which makes it difficult for me to always have access to the Internet; my troops found a huge amount of money in containers worth Millions of U.S dollars. The money was hidden in a warehouse searched by my troop. It was believed that the stash cash in containers were left by the fleeing Afghan drug cartel, though my commanding officer did not declare the funds to the Al-Tanf, Syria. government which we agreed to keep and share among ourselves,

I was able to secure $5.8 Million U.S dollars as my share. I want to entrust these funds to you until I am out of our station here in Al-Tanf, Syria. My wife would have taken responsibility for this but I lost her to cancer about three years ago. I want to have a very peaceful retirement, maybe get married again. I will reward you with 40% of the funds for your assistance and confidentiality between us and I can as well invest in any lucrative business you may advise under your care. All I want is the safety of the funds with you till I come over. I have packaged the funds in a box believing I would leave Al-Tanf, Syria this month before I was chosen by NATO to remain here till the end of January 2024, to take part in the NATO training & support mission of Al-Tanf, Syria. soldiers and intelligence units. I need you to help me receive the box that contains the funds and keep it in your custody pending when I will leave Al-Tanf, Syria.

A United Nations shuttle flight departs from Al-Tanf, Syria airport once a week. So, if you are willing to help me secure the funds till I am out here, I will make the necessary arrangements to get the consignment delivered to you through a United Nations Diplomatic Agent. I will make all the necessary arrangements on how the box will be delivered to you. All I want from you is your maximum cooperation, and assurance that my own share of the funds will be safe with you.

The diplomat will be leaving Al-Tanf, Syria. very soon. So, if you agree to help me receive the box, then I will finalize arrangements with the diplomat and get back to you. I will give him your contact information that you shall be providing me to enable him to contact you immediately on his arrival's want you to provide me with your information as listed below;

Your full name: Your Address:
Your phone number:

CONFIDENTIALITY;

Note that the diplomat will not be aware of the real content of the box as money for security reasons; please you must maintain this status. I will inform the diplomat that the box contains my personal effects that I want to get across to you, my friend. My confidence and trust in you should not be betrayed. So, I would need your absolute honesty. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Please reply urgently for more details via my private email account; rw454777@gmail.com

Waiting to receive your information.
Regards,
Sgt. Raymond Williams

Header:

Return-Path: <advisecontrollerpayment@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dm2651418@gmail.com
From: Payment Advise Controller <advisecontrollerpayment@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 22:29:51 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMRNYREv6MMUT8gMck05v=+AA2t_=c8C1VcRkn_4wxkrp1PNQA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I am Sergeant Raymond Williams
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.