Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesthinh29@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jamesthinh29@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:55 pm

Next of kin scam.

Good day,

I know this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before now. I just got this email during a normal routing search on the net .

I am James A. Thinh, the Director of affairs and corporate governance committee in a bank here in my country.

I am writing this letter to ask for your assistance and co-operation to carry out this transaction. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of (USD570, 000 000)Five Hundred and Seventy Million US Dollars In an account that belong to one of our customer (MR MAXIMILIAN J. RAY) who died along with the wife and children in a ghastly motor accident in November 2017. Since after his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money as the heir because we cannot release any money from the account unless someone applies for claims as the next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately neither his family member nor distant relatives has applied to claim the fund. Upon this discovery, I have decided to make business with you and release the total amount to you via a security company. Because according to the law of 1993 any account that has no valid claim after a few years will be reverted to the government treasury, please note that this information is very confidential.

I need your full cooperation because the management is ready to approve the payment to anybody who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you later if you are able to handle such an amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit.

With my position now in the office, I can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. I will destroy all documents of the transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no traces to any place.

I concluded to transfer this money overseas for proper investment that will help me and my family.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 45% and 45% is for me and my family, and 10% for the expenses incurred during this transaction.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and God bless you..
Yours faithfully James A. Thinh

Header:

Return-Path: <brjkc197@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 08:44:29 -0800
Message-ID: <CADt=9QOxN2wG-5bhp-pEvkbMogzmcNJBV27Mo_uH-np07NXqaA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT!!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.