Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

atmprocessingunit0123@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

atmprocessingunit0123@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:02 pm

Recovery scam.

My Dear Good Friend,

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting the USA / Dubai transaction completed and fund was released/ transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Portugal though I loved you and tried my best to involve you in the business but you chose not to trust or believe me then but finally God decided the whole situations and I hope you can still remember me because it has been a while since we last wrote to each other.

However, I am in a very bad condition here in Portugal which I can't tell what will happen after now because I was diagnosed with cancer, so I decided to stay back and spend this last moment of my life with my wife and daughter. But I won't forget our friendship and your past efforts, plus the GOOD LUCK that brought me success.

Therefore I want to use this medium to appreciate your earlier assistance and prayers that made way for my success and thanks for being there at the right time. I am obliged to inform you that I succeeded in completing the deal and receiving the total payment of $26,691,464.00 (Twenty Six Million, Six Hundred And Ninety One Thousand, Four Hundred and Sixty Four dollars) which part of it is my 10% commission from the Dubai/Texas oil business with the help of the new partner from Lisbon Capital of Portugal and part of this money is from my 10% commission from the Dubai/ Texas oil business which you are supposed to receive but was finally done under the name of the new partner, while the remaining is from my other share with Bain capital Investment, all the money was converted to Bain capital Investment share and was finally sold by the company.

Everything was perfectly done because we struck a deal with the admin of Bain Capital Investment International, who rendered a tremendous help to us. In appreciation of your help and for old time friendship sake, I decided to will and compensate you with the total sum of US$840,000.00 (Eight Hundred And Forty Thousand United States Dollars) through ATM Master Card, which can be withdrawn from ATM Logo Machine worldwide and it's is from my own share.

Now contact the ATM Processing Unit Uganda, whom I handed over the ATM Master Card worth of US$840,000.00 on your behalf to and his name is Mr. Kenneth Ward and his email address is: ( atmprocessingunit0123@gmail.com ) with your personal information and ask him to send you the ATM Card worth of US$840,000.00 that I kept for you under his care before I left the country for my treatment. So please feel free to contact Mr. Kenneth Ward with your information where to send your ATM Master card.

And remember to keep me posted immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferers at that time and remember that I forwarded instructions to Mr. Kenneth Ward on your behalf to ensure that you receive the ATM Master Card, so feel free to contact him with your personal information for him to send the money via ATM Card to you.

Regards,
Mr. Steven Nelson.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@lee.net>
Received: from User ([102.222.69.108])
Message-Id: <202401190750.40J7oCtw014281-40J7oCu0014281@FEVM04TM23000821.localdomain>
Reply-To: <mr.kennethward0024@gmail.com>
Subject: Your ATM Card Delivery Notice!
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 13:50:26 +0600
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.