Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adernio859@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

adernio859@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:11 pm

Recovery scam.

The Silver Gold Bank
> 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA.
> Attention Please Dear Beneficiary,
> This is Mr.Ajay Bernd the Silver Gold Bank head quarter at the 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA and your information appeared to the list of individuals to be compensated because there was a meeting held two days ago at New York and some Presidents in some countries was invited mostly all the Presidents in Africa and the meeting was hosted by Mr;Joe Biden the President of the United States Of America and i too was in the meeting and the purpose of conducting the meeting is to compensate the people that was scammed earlier years ago till date by some Africa countries and the compensation is for the scam victim and the amount to be compensated to each of the list is the sum of $2Million United States Dollars and the funds is under me at the SILVER GOLD BANK and that is the reason i'm contacting you personal and the funds will be packaged in ATM MAATER CARD or we can also open your online bank account for you ,And it will be delivered to your address and you will have it with you within just few hours after i heard from you and i have already have your information with me but you have to reconfirm your information to me once again to ensure that i'm dealing with the right person to avoid mistake or sending your compensation funds to wrong person.
>
> Below are what i need from you now and once you reconfirm it to me the delivery of your ATM MasterCard of your funds of $2Million Dollars will immediately take off to your destination home address.
>
1. Full Name:......
2. Country:..........
3. Home Address:.........
4. Telephone..........:& Occupation.......
5. Your Age...... /Sex....................

> Thank you as i'm waiting to hear from you soonest with the requested information.
>
> Thank You once again
>
> Mr. Ajay Bernd
>
> Silver Gold Bank Head Quarter
> 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 2043

Header:

Return-Path: <homelandsinvestigation200@gmail.com>
Reply-To: adernio859@gmail.com
From: Welcome To Silver Gold Bank <homelandsinvestigation200@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 22:52:52 -0800
Message-ID: <CAErR9tBqtsJhZqa1GpCaMJfY8KY_GiDXmXmFyMvRtGLc7kgChQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.