Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lauraeidenberg20201@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lauraeidenberg20201@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:07 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attn:Beneficiary,

I am Mrs.Kristalina Georgieva,Managing Director(MD) of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).I am delighted to inform you that the contract/Inheritance Lottery panel of the UN/COVID19 Awarded Payment has been approved.All Governmental and Non-Governmental,NGO's,Finance Companies,Banks,Security Companies and Diplomat(s) which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the International Monetary Fund(IMF) Head Office is now directly in charge of your Covid-19/Contract/Lottery/Inheritance payment US$15,500,000.00(Fifteen Million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars)

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institution(s) with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.I hope this is clear.Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.

In order for us to proceed you must get back to me with:
Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Age:
Your Direct Phone Numbers:
Your Profession:

Detailed information would be given to you immediately you respond.
Mrs Georgieva.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.215
Return-Path: <mrs.alicehams@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.53]
Reply-To: lauraeidenberg20201@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 13:59:18 -0800
Message-ID: <CAFwqyZg2MEMP=uUPQ1xQ5wt5uJBiCV6GkdvOnRVcvQbG=0yLwg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please accept our apology
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.