Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ty45o1@Outlook.Com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

remits@sacib.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:37 pm

Dear Valuable Customer,

I apologize for the delayed response. I have been absent from work due to the loss of my Aunt and only returned today to see your email. However, we have discussed your request with Nelson Ngwenya and proceeded without further delay. We will release the sum of one million USD to you, as per the COO and instructions from Mr. Nelson.

To release the funds, we require you to set up an account in your name with us, as authorized by Mr. George, the attorney of the late Mr. Jefferson G. Müller. This account will ensure that you have full ownership and custody of the funds and allow you to transfer the funds wherever and whenever you need. To facilitate the transaction, we recommend using our Online Banking System (OBS), which is a safe and quick way to get the funds to you.

To open an account with us, please visit our official website http:/ /www.sacib.co.za, and click on the "Business Accounts Registration" button. Fill out the application form and submit it to us. If you are not familiar with computers, you can click on this link http:/ /sacib.co.za/register.php to access the application form. Once you fill out the online application form and submit it, our central system will send an automatic email response with your account number and other details. However, your account will not be active until we activate it. Please read the email carefully and follow the instructions provided.

Within 24 hours of receiving your application, one of our consultants will get back to you with the next steps. If you have any questions, feel free to write to us or call the number provided below for further clarification.

Thank you.

Jacob R. Khumalo
Head of Int'l Remittance Department

Tel: +27 (745) 202-179
Fax: +27 (745) 202-179
Email: remits@sacib.co.za

Disclaimer

This message contains information intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute, or copy this message or any file attached thereto without breaching its confidentiality and you are therefore requested to delete the original message immediately as any further action or reaction thereon is prohibited. The information contained in this message and any attachments thereto may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of Centurion Investment Bank South Africa. We do not accept liability for any claims, loss, or damages of whatsoever nature, arising as a result of the reliance on such information or data which for whatsoever reason proves to be, incorrect, corrupted, or does not reach its intended destination.

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

remits@sacib.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 pm

Dear Valued Customer

We appreciate the update you provided us with regarding your application.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during the handling of your application.

Please find attached a screenshot of the application form.
Kindly type the required information as you would like it to appear on the application and email it back to us. We will then use this information to create your account.

Thank you for choosing our services.

Jacob R. Khumalo

Disclaimer

This message contains information intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute, or copy this message or any file attached thereto without breaching its confidentiality and you are therefore requested to delete the original message immediately as any further action or reaction thereon is prohibited. The information contained in this message and any attachments thereto may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of Centurion Investment Bank South Africa. We do not accept liability for any claims, loss, or damages of whatsoever nature, arising as a result of the reliance on such information or data which for whatsoever reason proves to be, incorrect, corrupted, or does not reach its intended destination.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

remits@sacib.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:44 pm

Dear Valuable Customer

See the application form as requested. Kindly fill it up and email it back to us as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Jacob R. Khumalo

Disclaimer

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

remits@sacib.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:33 pm

Dear Valuable Customer

Thank you for the update.
Sorry for the inconvenience, yes you can provide the information via email what matters is to provide the information to work with.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Jacob R. Khumalo

Disclaimer

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

support@sacib.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:08 pm

Dear
Your Account Number :
Your Username :
Your Password :
Your Chosen PIN :
Your Account Type : CURRENT ACC

You are receiving this message because you have just opened an account at Centurion Investment Bank.

Centurion Investment Bank is a well known and recognized institution helping clients like yourself to achieve financial freedom through discreet financial and superior management services.

To complete the creation of your account and activate your account, the following documents are required for identity confirmation.

* A valid Identification. E.g, Passport or Driver's License or any form of I.D
* Minimum Deposit Account Activation Fee

Please note that the above documents must be forwarded to the following secured email address (support@sacib.co.za).

Once the verification department completes the process, you will be able to login into the Internet banking with your Account Number and the Pin to check your Balances and activities.

Thank you once again for joining Centurion Investment Bank, your source of financial freedom.

Management
Centurion Investment Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

support@sacib.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:33 pm

Dear Valuable Customers,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To activate your account, we require an admin fee and a minimum activation balance. The admin fee is $100, which is non-refundable, and a minimum activation balance of $5,000 is needed to give your account the capacity to contain the huge funds you are expecting.

As per your request, we have noted that there is a large sum of 26 million USD in the escrow account with us that is going to you. Therefore, we will deduct $5,100.00 from the fund and credit the balance to your new account.

To activate your account, we require the following documents from you:

1. Copy of your Passport or Driver's License
2. A copy of a Utility Bill (such as an energy, water, or phone bill) bearing your name and address used in setting up the account.

Once we receive the above documents, we will release/credit your account within 24 hours. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Sr. Eric H. Khitso

Email: support@sacib.co.za

Disclaimer

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

support@sacib.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:36 pm

Dear Valuable Customer,

Thank you for your email. We have received it, and we have taken note of its contents.

Regarding the minimum activation balance of $5,000.00, we want to clarify that you don't have to pay it, but if you choose to do so, please note that the initial payment must be made over the bank's counter. Since you are not in South Africa, we advise you to contact your lawyer, Barrister George Mungwe, to provide you with his personal banking details for the payment, so he can visit our office and make the payment on your behalf.

Please note that we will issue a proof of payment once the payment is made. However, before you make the payment, you will need to provide us with a copy of your passport or driver's license, as well as a utility bill. If you pay the $5,000 without submitting the required documents, your account will not be activated.

We hope that this email clarifies everything for you. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sr. Eric H. Khitso

Email: support@sacib.co.za

Disclaimer

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsaminahaafiz@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:41 pm

GOOD MORNING

My name is Mrs. Amina Haafiz from the Republic of Sudan; I know this will be a surprise to you. I got your contact through on line from Sudanese Information Exchange (SIE) I am the wife of Mr. Omar Fathalla Haafiz from Darfur, Sudan. My husband was the owner of Omar Sea Food Industry & Omar Farm Land in Darfur Region. When the Government discovered that Darfur region is rich on Oil and Mineral Resources, and the Organization Rebel Movement stepped into Darfur to occupied those areas oil was discovered and those areas happens to be my husband's landed properties.

Government and the Rebels started fighting over who will inherit the Darfur Region because of the Oil discovered. It was unfortunate that my husband was killed on the process by the Rebels in order to inherit the land and all my husband's companies were burnt down. Before then my husband had moved US$25 Million United States Dollars to South Africa for establishment of another branch of his companies. The fund was deposited in a private security & finance company in the name of my elder son Mr. Abdul Haafiz as the beneficiary. Upon his return from South Africa he was murdered in cold blood by the Rebel Movement.

Now, the Rebel Movement turned against the remaining family member of my husband and I ordered my son to leave immediately for South Africa to meet with my family Attorney who assisted my (late) husband when the funds were deposited and he left without any delay for Johannesburg, South Africa, I am currently in Darfur Sudan because I am old and cannot go anywhere. Would you be interested to assist my son in moving this money out from South Africa since his status as asylum seeker (Refugee) does not allow the transfer of the funds in his name, the family will offer you 20% of the total amount, 5% will be mapped out to balance any expenses incurred, while 75% will be for my family and will be invested in your country under your management. This is very urgent especially now Sudan is divided. Due to my ill-health and age, I would suggest you to please contact my son in Johannesburg, South Africa on the below stated Telephone Number and Email Address for details and procedure.

Please Contact My Son:
Mr. Abdul Haafiz
Email: ty45o1@outlook.com
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation in advance.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Amina Haafiz (Widow)
For the Family.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsaminahaafiz@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic307-54.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (sonic307-54.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [87.248.110.31])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:55:47 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1331095802.6857316.1713297347751@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: GOOD MORNING ASSISTANCE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsaminahaafiz@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:43 pm

Dear

Thank you for your response to my proposal I am sorry my son isn't feeling well and he asked me to respond to your message and link you to our family Attorney in South Africa who will give you details and procedure on how the transaction will be concluded in your name and on behalf of my family. Below are his private details:

Please Contact My Family Attorney:

Name : Austine Edwards (Attorney)
Tel: 00 27 71 843 9889
Email: austinezeph2020@yahoo.com

Kindly contact him immediately and he will send you details and directions on how the fund will be transferred to your private Bank account and come back to me with his response to you.

Thanking you for your immense cooperation in advance

Mrs. Amina Haafiz (Widow)
For the family.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsaminahaafiz@outlook.com>
Received: from DB7PR04MB5161.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::4d51:e293:d72:e96b]) by
Subject: VERY URGENT ATTENTION.
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:40:05 +0000
Message-ID: <DB7PR04MB5161B04EFE7FE41D2B19669AC70E2@DB7PR04MB5161.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com>

Phone: +27718439889
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinezeph2020@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:40 pm

Austine Z. Edwards (Attorney)
Tel: + 27 71 843 9889 (Direct Line)

Attn:
Dear Sir,

Following the discussions I had with my client Mrs. Amina Haafiz and her son Abdul Haafiz from the Republic of Sudan residing temporary here in Johannesburg, South Africa and your email I received regarding a financial transaction between you and my client, I am very much obliged to forward you with the details and procedures on how the transaction will be concluded in your name. Abdul Haafiz is an asylum seeker (Refugee) with limited rights in many areas of his life, and I am the Attorney that assisted his (late) Father Omar Fathalla Haafiz when their family wealth was deposited with a private security & finance company here in Johannesburg, South Africa. We declared these funds as family valuable and not available cash to avoid high demurrage / storage charges and also for his safety. The financial law in my country South Africa on refugees does not allow him to operate a bank account, etc. In view of that the transfer of the fund will be made in your name as the beneficiary to pave way for a hitch free transfer to any bank account you may deem fit for this purpose.

Secondly, to commence on the transaction, I will secure the approval of Change of Ownership of the Consignment deposited under the custody of the security & finance company here in Johannesburg unto your name first according to the financial laws of the Republic of South Africa (Beneficiary Activity Order) as this will put you through as the owner of the said fund for a hitch free transfer from Point “A” to Point “B”. Therefore, to commence on that, I will submit an application to the Management of the security & finance company attaches your personal / company details for approvals. So kindly send the following details of yours immediately to enable the process to commence without any delay.

1) Copy of your International Passport or ID
2) Name of your Company / Profile & Position Held (If Any)
3) Your private telephone / WhatsApp Line
4) Your physical / contact address.

Kindly, send these details immediately to enable me to submit them first thing tomorrow as it will take about 24 to 48 hours (2days) to get the approval result. Once we secure the Ownership of the funds unto your name, believe you me the sky is our limit, and our Apex Bank will swing into action for immediate and unconditional transfer of the funds to any bank account you may deem fit for this purpose.

Your speedy and positive response to this message will be appreciated fit. Call me upon the receipt of this message for confirmation if necessary.

I shall be waiting.
Yours sincerely,
Austine Z. Edwards (Esq.)
Principal Attorney.

Header:

Return-Path: <austinezeph2020@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic310-57.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (sonic310-57.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [77.238.177.30])
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:19:34 +0000 (UTC)
To: XXXXXX <XXXXXX>
Message-ID: <734237629.2054751.1713532774426@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: ATTORNEY'S MESSAGE. !!!!!!!!!!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.