Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ty45o1@Outlook.Com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Ty45o1@Outlook.Com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:22 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel/Fax: +27-(763) 361-3601
Email: Ty45o1@Outlook.Com

URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Good morning,

My name is Mr. Nelson Ngwanya, chief Auditor in one of the major banks in South Africa there is an account opened in this bank in 2016 and since 2017 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money urgently it will be forfeited.

The owner of this account is Mr. Jefferson G. Müller, a miner at Kruger Gold Company. A Geologist by profession died in 2017, and no one knows about this account or anything concerning it the account has no other beneficiary and the investigation proves to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount in the account now is (26,000.000.00 Million Dollars, Twenty-Six Million United States Dollars).

As the money is in United States Dollars, I need a foreign partner/account to transfer the money overseas thus I am contacting you. Please kindly indicate and if so contact me on the above phone numbers to enable me to inform you of the next step to take. There is no risk as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. I need your full cooperation to make this transaction work. The management is ready to approve this payment to anyone approved by the attorney once there is the correct information on this account, which I will give you if you indicate your interest. I hope you can handle such an amount in strict confidence because this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need a truthful person in this business relationship because there is no room for mistakes, I need your strong assurance and confidence. I will use my good position to execute the transfer within a few days.

All documents regarding this transaction will be destroyed once I receive confirmation of the money in your account thus leaving no traces. I will apply for annual leave to get a visa immediately on confirmation to receive this fund into your designated account with appropriate clearance forms from the Ministries and Foreign Exchange Departments. After this business, you will be given 30% of the total amount and 70% will be for me and other people working with me.

Finally, if you are interested in this transaction, all I want you to do is send me your full name, private mobile phone and country.
Thanks for your time should you be interested kindly go ahead and ignore this message.

Waiting for your prompt response soon.

Regards.
Mr. Nelson Ngwanya
(Chief Auditor General)

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <in1for1@outlook.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.66.75]
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:43:59 +0000
Message-ID:
<GV2PR10MB7487DD8A0FAE4C3C899B1F3EA0732@GV2PR10MB7487.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Phone: +277633613601
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodacom
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Nelsonprivate@proton.me

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:44 pm

Greetings:

I am glad to receive your response to the proposal sent to you.
For us to proceed with the transaction I would like to know a few things about you, kindly provide me with the below information:

- Your full name
- Address/Country
- Occupation/Position
-Alternative email (if there is any)

Upon receipt of the above-requested info, I will come back to you with the next step of the transaction.
I am waiting for your prompt response soon.

Kind regards.

Mr. Nelson Ngwenya
Chief Auditor General

Header:

Return-Path: <Nelsonprivate@proton.me>
Received: from mail-40137.protonmail.ch (mail-40137.protonmail.ch. [185.70.40.137])
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 00:12:12 +0000
Subject: Re:
Greetings:
Message-ID: <4AXLtsK7RG8lnEieOMsQ4fZT-sDWIszy03SqMhy6qBgdi3jlgzrBv_Sz4u9yyHamnTu4v6blHZ2Al3igsjSjlDWInxBw2yLGfAmF2Pe5X5E=@proton.me>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Nelsonprivate@proton.me

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:33 pm

Dear

Thank you for your response.
I am sorry, but I did not request your mailing information for mailing any package or consignment to you. Instead, I asked for your personal information to ensure that we entrust the sum of 26 million USD to the right person. It is not possible to release such a large amount to someone without knowing he or she better. Now that you have provided most of the information requested, we can proceed with the release of the funds.

Please note that we are handling the transaction through an Online Banking System (OBS). With this method, we will activate an account in your name and provide you with the access code/PIN to access the account online through our official website. You can then transfer a sufficient amount from your account with us to your bank account in the USA or any nominated bank of your choice around the world. This process ensures that your banking details remain safe, and you do not have to discuss them with any third party to avoid hack.

However, before we proceed, we need to secure a Change of Ownership (COO) in your name. This document will enable the release of the funds to take place without any queries. As an accountant, I cannot secure the document on my own. For this reason, we have applied for the services of a Lawyer, Mr. George M. Mungwe, who will lead you through the process. Please contact him using the details provided below:

Contact Person: George M. Mungwe
Firm: Jar & Attorneys | SA
Email: barr.george@jarlaws.com

Please keep me updated on every movement you make with him. I am waiting for your prompt response soon.

Kind regards.

Mr. Nelson Ngwenya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.george@jarlaws.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:00 pm

Dear,

Thank you for contacting us.
Indeed we have been expecting to hear from you as Mr. Nelson directed, now you made contact let's proceed without any further delay, please note that I am Attorney George Mungwe of Jar & Attorneys SA. My responsibility in this transaction is to handle every legal process/make sure the fund has been released to you successfully.

Proceeding with the Change of Ownership of the said sum of 26 million USD to your name, which is the next step, we therefore request the below details:

Your full name:
Date of Birth (D.O.B)
Address/Country (either residential or commercial)
Mobile number
Telephone (if there are any)
Alternative email address (if there is any)
Occupation/Position

Upon the receipt of the above-requested details, we will proceed with the drafting of the Change of Ownership (COO) which can be ready within 2 business days.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Until then have a great day.

Regards.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:ab86:0:b0:67a:4f96:fcaf with SMTP id j6csp123891qvb;
Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:48:54 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGHT+IEYSevrm7Yuo/7irwksY+r2VY1EqYv31Qy2v/2U7TKLTm90BrZJQVG3A6NLePJcBLVmJ7l6
X-Received: by 2002:a05:600c:5404:b0:40e:b408:1ada with SMTP id he4-20020a05600c540400b0040eb4081adamr200465wmb.86.1705963734250;
Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:48:54 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1705963734; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=uKscgUQDumZnUp5/FLTcavft6mDYvXK2Ey68gS2dWKkd3Z4+tjnh92/yLhSsKbnNlg
lgRLZLs/7DORlDFJigwGiSTlfcfmLT8IrqCR71pGQNMJktoSbqX7LwofDfmYGZhPf8fb
FA8nkgiSJayVJgMDP4nNS36/aMQtsIUhPSOjYDNEDXwMKwgn7crarMQOQa+0bKO7VYQJ
ho+ghQ7RhWzsNqGzziEgFq+cCKZEKXCoiamUJCEJzBoNULOHlxjHyw/xWRILORkf+uhy
m8u30l1/yikpzZ2DXBB6ch8RFLaLquS/gSeWk7TeknXRU8ReLKW4NcxLLFkNPYBaAB1w
tDNQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=organization:message-id:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date
:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=Hjc/E8sJYxhTCfAMXCz/sFqmYMPzHnh+dh+2BLmIdwI=;
fh=1sHkQJ/xbgGUbbhsRYBis8OU8h3NdbF+/Og171TwfaY=;
b=hGkbgsM7SSKUdbNZeATDdJ+Eb+kaUmi92XameFlyZ7O6Gpm4N00Iueid1eGmDEqTbQ
lzho9YA8Y4Jl8nkGV4tMavLu8Bwr60eEjRDYVvgDNi0vBKhYYph3zc1SvL6ZuCLyF3QH
baDX2a3yjBProidpO+OtP/y4L+0pc24HGJj6B13am0nfZ0G70khuqOGzAdd/yPso/+84
/WWjKKc/Rdqe7LyY+TaN2MDMOYhTtb6PFuVgp2/+OjcWBiv1LM39F6ww4aQz05kJTFhN
/RDCF2b4l4RTubBxbmY/6wfdJdSdDF8xUbPiE0pn3joG/kIiVnOB2roqjO6T/ovbMDln
qKzg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@jarlaws.com header.s=x header.b=TYOrW4O2;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barr.george@jarlaws.com designates 157.90.129.247 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=barr.george@jarlaws.com
Return-Path: <barr.george@jarlaws.com>
Received: from storm.hkdns.host (storm.hkdns.host. [157.90.129.247])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id hn37-20020a05600ca3a500b0040e549b8ddfsi14434947wmb.105.2024.01.22.14.48.52
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:48:53 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of barr.george@jarlaws.com designates 157.90.129.247 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.90.129.247;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@jarlaws.com header.s=x header.b=TYOrW4O2;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barr.george@jarlaws.com designates 157.90.129.247 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=barr.george@jarlaws.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jarlaws.com ; s=x; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:From:Date: MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=Hjc/E8sJYxhTCfAMXCz/sFqmYMPzHnh+dh+2BLmIdwI=; b=TYOrW4O2VhsCwNtTdL7QhOHa3t hv3Adgrah4JOiITc/+HAQHLcs5XL9Wg/uw7qjbcyz58zCW9JVyK68wKssrvEPrq15E1gO7tMWcqEG /i80jjOIYtJboWnqpPIU0aS5P83olcqD+Qh+/hBrVaoKfYOhrspFu1alEW4Z4JJbRXWttbMcMpv7Q tTUZScjtfLFiuoPjhQ85sylM/X+LQshfKrorPNjXvk0zYB76aGC9wsCQA99kAloqI7Vp/vehs1nc4 VNbhA93h9Bb4IWpv9AqbAXYn9dwkrR/32GylScnyUSB0JBQLLDHocK+o5qC/odt+gASx/1LPeuIz6 n/8g6r5g==;
Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1] helo=storm.hkdns.host) by storm.hkdns.host with esmtpa (Exim 4.97.1) (envelope-from <barr.george@jarlaws.com>) id 1rS365-00000007suN-1M0U for ; Mon, 22 Jan 2024 23:48:53 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 00:48:52 +0200
To:
Subject: Re: Dear, - PROCESS OF THE CHANGE OWNERSHIP!
In-Reply-To: <CABd=3yicqZk01gXEVdoFR9Xhth2SC5kWSLxWYzUHbanhUUuJdA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AsUSulANH7-PmpmOMtaa9V-Bjg5tmnEwxMDTS9DYLHgx9mr0mcnF7rKwvQmDOR8dHIUH3ApkW5QW_m1-kIe12kNrxsw9dfzBfyaf8LoXg08=@proton.me> <CABd=3yicqZk01gXEVdoFR9Xhth2SC5kWSLxWYzUHbanhUUuJdA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <416c2c3cbaeb5c9ef00ede6b552c7410@jarlaws.com>
X-Sender: barr.george@jarlaws.com
Organization: Jar & Attorneys | SA
X-Priority: 1 (Highest)
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="=_48f8cbc75ea2f90e1f2ddad4c3df07db"
X-Authenticated-Id: barr.george@jarlaws.com

--=_48f8cbc75ea2f90e1f2ddad4c3df07db
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.george@jarlaws.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:24 pm

Dear ,

I am writing to acknowledge the receipt of your email and to inform you that we have initiated the process of drafting the necessary document for the change of ownership. We are working to ensure that you receive a copy of the document before the office closes tomorrow. Once you receive the document, we will proceed to the next step.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.george@jarlaws.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:26 pm

Dear

I hope this message finds you well. Please find attached the Change of Ownership (COO) document that requires your attention.

To proceed, kindly print the COO document from your computer and sign it with a blue pen below where your name is written. Once the document is signed, please scan it and email it back to me.

Upon receipt of the signed COO document, we will contact Mr. Jacob Khumalo, the head of the remittance department, to release the funds immediately.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.george@jarlaws.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:05 pm

Dear ,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by the virus scanner. I suggest that you take a plain sheet of paper and use a blue pen to sign your signature on it. Then, use your phone to take a clear photo of the signature and email it to me. If your phone cannot take a clear photo, you can scan the signed paper and email it to me.

Once I receive the image, I will forward it to the IT Department to place your signature on the COO and send a copy to you for your records.

I hope this process is clear and easy to follow. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jarlaws.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:23 am

The fake lawyer willing to use Photoshop for having the victim's signature on so called legal documents claims to be Jar Attorneys.

From their fake website:

Jar | Attorneys is a European/African Registered/Private Law Firm, founded in May 1982 to offer turnaround, restructuring, and insolvency services of outstanding quality to business owners, individuals, and lenders in the mid-market sector. We aim to be personally and collectively successful, ensuring that we offer the best service possible. We advise over 130 businesses and individuals each year, helping them to deal with financial difficulties.

The only contact shown on the fake site is the email address info@jarlaws.com and this:

The link to the WhatsApp number is no longer valid.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=165362

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: jarlaws.com
Updated Date: 2023-06-12
Creation Date: 2022-06-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-06-07

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Registrant Name: Whois Agent (257726183)
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.

This is what the fake website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

barr.george@jarlaws.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:10 pm

Greetings:

I am writing to inform you that we have received your email with the signature attached, as promised our IT Department has electronically signed the document using the very signature sent to us, and we have submitted it to the bank with an official letter instructing them to release the funds to you.

I have also discussed this matter with Dr. Khumalo, who has instructed you to contact him directly for the immediate release of the funds. You may reach him at the following details:

Bank Name: Centurion Investment Bank Limited | South Africa
Address: 100 Carr St - Newtown
Johannesburg, 2000
South Africa.
Tel/Fax: +27 (745) 202-179
Email: remits@sacib.co.za
Contact Person: Dr. Jacob Khumalo - The Head of the International Remittance Department

Please keep me informed of any progress with Dr. Khumalo so that I can provide you with further professional guidance. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Until then have a great day.

Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

remits@sacib.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:33 pm

Attn:

I apologize for the delayed response. I have been absent from work due to the loss of my Aunt and only returned today to see your email. However, we have discussed your request with Nelson Ngwenya and proceeded without further delay. We will release the sum of one million USD to you, as per the COO and instructions from Mr. Nelson.

To release the funds, we require you to set up an account in your name with us, as authorized by Mr. George, the attorney of the late Mr. Jefferson G. Müller. This account will ensure that you have full ownership and custody of the funds and allow you to transfer the funds wherever and whenever you need. To facilitate the transaction, we recommend using our Online Banking System (OBS), which is a safe and quick way to get the funds to you.

To open an account with us, please visit our official website http:/ /www.sacib.co.za and click on the "Business Accounts Registration" button. Fill out the application form and submit it to us. If you are not familiar with computers, you can click on this link http:/ /sacib.co.za/register.php to access the application form. Once you fill out the online application form and submit it, our central system will send an automatic email response with your account number and other details. However, your account will not be active until we activate it. Please read the email carefully and follow the instructions provided.

Within 24 hours of receiving your application, one of our consultants will get back to you with the next steps. If you have any questions, feel free to write to us or call the number provided below for further clarification.

Thank you.

Jacob R. Khumalo
Head of Int'l Remittance Department

Tel: +27 (745) 202-179

Fax: +27 (745) 202-179

Email: remits@sacib.co.za

Disclaimer

This message contains information intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached thereto without breaching its confidentiality and you are therefore requested to delete the original message immediately as any further action or reaction thereon is prohibited. The information contained in this message and any attachments thereto may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of Centurion Investment Bank South Africa. We do not accept liability for any claims, loss, or damages of whatsoever nature, arising as a result of the reliance on such information or data which for whatsoever reason proves to be, incorrect, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination

Header:

Return-Path: <remits@sacib.co.za>
Received: from srv87.hostserv.co.za (srv87.hostserv.co.za [41.185.8.159])
Received: from [::1] (port=42734 helo=srv87.hostserv.co.za) by srv87.hostserv.co.za with esmtpa (Exim 4.96.2) (envelope-from <remits@sacib.co.za>) id 1rW0by-000tNy-2u
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 22:58:07 +0200
Subject: Re: Account Opening
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.