Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annaluis375@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

annaluis375@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:31 pm

Dying widow scam.

Grüße,

Ich habe diese E-Mail in der Hoffnung geschickt, dass es Ihnen gut geht. Ich bin Frau Anna Luis. Eine Geschäftsfrau aus Australien, die in Kenia mit Gold und Schmuck handelt. Bei mir wurde Eierstock-/Brustkrebs diagnostiziert, und die Ärzte haben beyttat, dass ich nur noch wenge Monate zu leben habe. Ich schlafe jede Nacht, ohne zu wissen, ob ich den nächsten Tag noch am Leben sein werde.

And jetzt, da ich das Rennen so beende, habe ich als Waise ohne Familienangehörige und ohne Kind beschlossen, den Betrag von (4.5 Millionen Dollar) auf meinem Konto an Sie zu übergeben, um Orisenheimen zu helfen. die armen Witwen an eurem Standort, damit sie meinen Wunsch auf Erden irfullensen. Sie fragen sich vielleicht, warum ich mich für Sie nachzimmer habe, aber ich habe keine andere Wahl, als jemanden zu kontaktante, der bereit und willens ist, ehrlich zu sein und meinen Wunsch zu fulfilsen.

Nach meinen heutigen Gebeten habe ich beschlossen, Sie zu contactant, und ich weiß, dass mein Glaube mich nicht im Stich lassen wird. Ich habe Ihne mein ganzes Vertrauen geschenkt, bevor ich mich dazu entschloss, mein Vermögen durch Sie für wohltätige Zwecke zu spenden. Aber bevor ich Ihnen meine Daten übergebe, möchte ich Sie bitten, mir freundlicherweise zu versichern, dass Sie nur 20 % des Gesamtfonds nehmen und den Rest an Waisenhäuser weitergeben werden, um Armen und Witwen zu helfen.

Please answer so that I can give you the necessary information before my Bank is informed about my decision about the Fund. Denn wenn zu diesem Zeitung niemand das Geld beantragt, wird es nach meiner Abwesenheit an die Bankkasse überwiesen und sie werden es nicht verwenden, um den armen Waisen und Witwen zu helfen, meinen Wunsch auf Erden zu fulfilsen.

Danke
Frau Anna Luis
Geschrieben aus dem Krankenhaus mit Hilfe meiner Krankenschwester.

/ (Google translate)

Greetings,

I sent this email in the hope that you are well. I am Ms. Anna Luis. A businesswoman from Australia who deals in gold and jewelry in Kenya. I was diagnosed with ovarian/breast cancer and doctors said I only have a few months to live. I sleep every night not knowing if I will still be alive the next day.

And now that I am finishing the race like this, as an orphan with no family members and no child, I have decided to hand over the amount of ($4.5 million) in my account to you to help Orisenheimen. the poor widows where you are, so that they may fulfill my desire on earth. You may be wondering why I chose to stay with you, but I have no choice but to contact someone who is ready and willing to be honest and fulfill my wish.

After my prayers today, I have decided to contact you and I know that my faith will not fail me. I put all my trust in you before I decided to donate my wealth to charity through you. But before I hand over my details to you, I would like to request you to kindly assure me that you will only take 20% of the total fund and give the rest to orphanages to help the poor and widows.

Please answer so that I can give you the necessary information before my Bank is informed about my decision about the Fund. Because if no one applies for the money to this newspaper, it will be transferred to the bank cashier after my absence and they will not use it to help the poor orphans and widows to fulfill my wish on earth.

Thanks
Ms. Anna Luis
Written from the hospital with the help of my nurse.

Header:

Return-Path: <roman@novas.com.ua>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 01:41:30 +0200 (GMT+02:00)
Reply-To: Anna Luis <annaluis375@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1861178400.3664724.1705448490819.JavaMail.zimbra@novas.com.ua>
Subject: Grüße
X-Originating-IP: [149.50.223.37]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.8.15_GA_4562 (zclient/8.8.15_GA_4562)

Originating IP: 149.50.223.37
Originating ISP: Cogent-174
Country of Origin: Israel
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.