Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

judithbrook@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

judithbrook@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:08 pm

Investment / Loan Scam:

My beloved

I am Judith brook from the United states of America and living in Nigeria with my family and all my family was killed by my husband's business partner and I am 85 years old under a wheelchair with a stroke as i can't talk nor do anything for now.

I got your contact and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trustworthy person that I can confide on and by this recommendation I must not hesitate to confide in you for this legal truthful and Godly relationship.

First of all, I am very sorry for contacting you while we have not met ever before but I urge you to have mercy on me because I am in a desperate condition right now and I need your help urgently. I am contacting you because I strongly believe that you will not betray me because you seem to be trusted.

My late husband Mr. brook from UNITED STATES America RESIDING IN NIGERIA AND WORKING IN OIL COMPANY in Nigeria Before he died he told me that he deposited the sum of 20 million Dollars in one of the Finance house here in my Nigeria he told me that he wanted to use the money to investment in Gold business and he was searching for a perfect investment partner before he died. Before his death He advise me never to fight to regain his company or otherwise the same people that killed my family will also kill me because they killed him because of his investment and gold business he was into.

He further advised before he died that I should look for somebody from another country that can help me to invest the money in a lucrative business and to continue with his gold business. He gave me the deposit slip of the deposited money in the finance house and also the agreement document which he had with the Finance house officials on the day he made the deposit for your confirmation and I have handle it over to our family lawyer who will help you to get it out for the finance house for the business .

I have decided to write to you all about me and my position here and what I need you to do for you to get the fund out for investment and you will pay 20 to the Orphanage people and 10 to windows in the society. Please, if you can handle this project of transferring the Fund to you kindly get back to me to enable me email you the full details but if not don't border to reply back. This is the only thing I can call my inheritance after the sudden death of my family. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following information if you are interested. 1 Your Valid Direct Tel Mobile Fax Number. 2 Your Full Name: 3 Current Resident Address. 4 Your Private Email Address. 5 Your Occupation: 6 Your Age and Sex: 7 Your Nationality

I will appreciate it if you treat this matter as top confidential. And will work with our family lawyer to get the fund out from the bank to you and the gold business and note the fund is under bond which place by my late husband this means the bank has no access to the fund either to deduct or add until it is released to you. Please do contact me on this email judithbrook@outlook.com

Yours Faithfully

Mrs Judith Brook"

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <brucethompson072@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.182]
Reply-To: judith_brook@outlook.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 10:58:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CACjvJ5mRbTboC_ZQDk32DWiQKNK11RUhCxemoONb85ry5qB4Gg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CAN YOU DO IT???
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.