Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

daviddmoore242@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

daviddmoore242@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:36 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

GOOD NEWS 2024

Hello My good friend, this is Mr. David Moore from DHL delivery company,

How are you doing with your family I hope that you all enjoyed this christmas Holiday

My good friend i write to inform you that your ATM card still order my custody because you are not been able to pay the delivery fee of your ATM card which is $150, but today we the DHL delivery company is on bounce okay, so I am here to inform you that your delivery fee is no more $150 it's $75 only, so please kindly go to supermarket close to you and buy steam wallet card of $75 and get back to me steam wallet card picture,

And I'm here to guarantee you that once we confirm the payment from you i will carry out with your delivery immediately okay

Acknowledge this message immediately for your ATM VISA CARD Delivery with the following information.

1. Full name: ============================== ========
2. Phone number: ============================== =====
3. Home address for the Delivery====================
4. Date of Birth========================= ===========
5. Your Occupation==================== ==============
6. A copy of your driving license. =================

So please i will be looking forward to hear from you soon,

Thank you and God bless you
Mr. David Moore..

Header:

Return-Path: <chidiike015@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Daviddmoore242@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 17:04:52 -0800
Message-ID: <CAFjEArdq=K5EED_g0Y9K84dCZbPpUVcUDCk2QKmP_WquKq9LQw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS 2024
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.