Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officefilepayment@usa.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officefilepayment@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:30 pm

Recovery scam.

WHY DO YOU PREFER TO LOSE YOUR 9 MILLION US DOLLAR?
Hello,
Your fund of 9 million US dollars is still in our bank, why did you abandon it because of $25. The United Nations and the European Union Government award you this compensation and grant for being a scam victim and also because of the world Economic meltdown which results in low salary income and other social hardship in the world.

I am a woman of integrity, I write to you with 100% sincerity from my heart and I give you 100% guarantee on this. As soon as you send the last Required fee of $25 now to our bitcoin wallet or by an Apple I tunes card, or Steam card.Your Approved fund of 9 million US dollar will be transferred to you or if you want we can send you an ATM card or cashier check without any more delays.

Mrs,Adenat T. Friedman
Email:officefilepayment@usa.com
I'm in charge of your package

Header:

Return-Path: <ysuleman244@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officefilepayment@usa.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 01:13:18 -0800
Message-ID: <CAKN2cbUicz2Uz8j8LBpRJgjZWz5BKLdWervCYbzcixooG55Egg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: WHY DO YOU PREFER TO LOSE YOUR 9 MILLION US DOLLAR?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.