Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviagriggs.gold@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oliviagriggs.gold@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:27 pm

Dying widow scam.

Dear Email Owner.
Happy New Year!!!

I have decided to get in touch with you once more since you did not respond to my earlier email.

I am Mrs. Olivia Griggs, a widow of the late Engr. Steven Griggs, from Bendigo in Victoria, Australia. I am 78 years old and have had breast cancer for a very long time. My situation is seriously worsening, and my private doctor estimates that I may only have six months to live because the disease has progressed to the worst and most severe stage.

Five years ago, my late spouse and my one and only kid passed away; his demise was politically driven. My late husband owned and operated a successful Gold and Diamond business in many countries. He was a very successful businessman who was quite wealthy. After his death, I received full ownership of his firm and assets at home and abroad. According to my physicians, I could only have six months to live. I have made the decision to donate $10,500,000.00 USD (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to aid in the growth of Humanitarian Organizations in your country.

I found your email address during an urgent web search and my good spirit has led me to you as a sincere person. I can’t take this money to my grave therefore I've decided to send it to you so you may help the poor, orphans, students, and widows. Please know that the money is at a bank in Istanbul, Turkey. When you reply back to me, I will provide you with all the information you need to get this money released from the Turkish bank and transferred into your bank account.

Please send the information below to my personal email at
( oliviagriggs.gold@gmail.com ) so that my lawyer can get all the necessary documents and change them to your name as the new Next of Kin.

1. Your Complete Names:
2. Your Complete Address:
3. Your Mobile Phone Numbers:
4. Your Profession:

I'm looking forward to your positive response.

Sincere Regards,

Mrs. Olivia Griggs.
I may be reached at: oliviagriggs.gold@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <oliviagriggs78@netvigator.com>
Received: from imsantv22.netvigator.com (imsantv22.netvigator.com. [210.87.247.10])
Message-Id: <465d9a$9s22np@wbironout3v2.netvigator.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([220.246.234.63])
Reply-To: <aubesrahanopoz@gmail.com>
From: "Mrs. Olivia Griggs" <oliviagriggs78@netvigator.com>
Subject: GoodDay Email Owner
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 13:26:03 -0800
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 220.246.234.63
Originating ISP: Hkt Limited
City: Central District
Country of Origin: Hong Kong
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.