Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mrndreweonard@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:17 pm

Recovery Scam:

Citibank
Bank Address: 3650 Wheeler Rd Augusta, GA 30909 USA.
Tel: +1(646) 838-0882

US$12.5Million ATM MasterCard Payment

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Andrew Leonard, the new ATM Head of Operation Dept, Citibank, Georgia USA. I resummed to this office on the 16th of last month and during my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM MasterCard valued US$12.5Million with card number (5384 9464 4618 4540) belonging to you as the legitimate beneficiary, and from all indication it has been confirmed that this fund is as a result of your inheritance payment from West Africa.

I had to carry out an investigation to know the reason why this card has not been released to you up till now and I found out that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago with-held your card for his own personal use but unluckily for him I do not support injustice, and as the new ATM Head of Operation, I assure you that I will release your ATM MasterCard to you.

Now that your ATM MasterCard is still available and your fund of US$12.5Million still intact, I want to know how you wish to receive your card along with your 4 digits pin code. You can come down here to our bank to pick up your card directly from my office or alternatively, you can use the service of a registered courier delivery company to deliver your card to you and you will take care of the courier fee.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. We will serve you better.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Andrew Leonard
ATM Head of Operation Dept,
Citibank
Bank Address: 3650 Wheeler Rd Augusta, GA 30909 USA.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <pg0813244@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.180]
Reply-To: Mrndreweonard@outlook.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 13:35:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP_aaNdm15EA9A8KS2Z9Gy-FayhvawHOBie+2m3NCH_MAcdPfg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: US$12.5Million ATM MasterCard Payment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +16468380882
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:30 pm

Citibank
Bank Address: 176 Water St New York, NY 10268, USA.
Tel: +1(646) 838-082

I am Mr. Andrew Leonard, the new ATM Head of Operation Dept, Citibank, New York USA. I resummed to this office on the 16th of last month and during my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM MasterCard valued US$12.5Million with card number (5384 9464 4618 4540) belonging to you as the legitimate beneficiary, and from all indication it has been confirmed that this fund is as a result of your inheritance payment from West Africa.

I had to carry out an investigation to know the reason why this card has not been released to you up till now and I found out that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago with-held your card for his own personal use but unluckily for him I do not support injustice, and as the new ATM Head of Operation, I assure you that I will release your ATM MasterCard to you.

Now that your ATM MasterCard is still available and your fund of US$12.5Million still intact, I want to know how you wish to receive your card along with your 4 digits pin code. You can come down here to our bank to pick up your card directly from my office or alternatively, you can use the service of a registered courier delivery company to deliver your card to you and you will take care of the courier fee.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. We will serve you better.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Andrew Leonard
ATM Head of Operation Dept,
Citibank
Bank Address: 176 Water St New York, NY 10268, USA.
Tel: +1(646) 838-082

Header:

Received: from 10.197.34.76
Return-Path: <umarine34@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.52]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:11:45 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMOREG7hURijfH20jM3x_5UwEW7mLpJ0FTnsN+23ooYEaK2Rsg@mail.gmail.com>

Phone: +1646838082
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 10:08 pm

Recovery Scam:

Citibank
Address: 176 Water St New York, NY 10268, USA.

I trust this message finds you well. My name is Mr. Andrew Leonard, and I recently assumed the role of ATM Head of Operations at Citibank, New York, USA. In the course of my duties, I came across an important matter that concerns you directly.

Upon conducting a thorough review, I discovered an ATM MasterCard containing funds valued at US$12.5 million, allocated to you as the rightful beneficiary. This sum is attributed to your inheritance payment from West Africa.

Regrettably, it has come to light that the previous incumbent in my position chose to withhold your card for personal reasons. However, I am committed to rectifying this injustice. As the new Head of Operations, I assure you that your ATM MasterCard will be promptly released to you.

Now that your card remains available and your funds secure, I am keen to facilitate its delivery to you in the manner most convenient for you. You have the option to collect the card directly from our bank premises, or if preferred, we can arrange for a reputable courier service to deliver it to your designated address. Should you choose the latter, kindly note that any associated courier fees will be your responsibility.

Please inform me of your preferred course of action at your earliest convenience. Your prompt response will enable us to expedite the process and ensure a seamless experience for you.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter. Rest assured, we are committed to providing you with exceptional service.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Warm regards,

Mr. Andrew Leonard
ATM Head of Operations
Citibank
Address: 176 Water St New York, NY 10268, USA.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <lopezsgarcia503@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.161.43]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 12:21:00 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMDhRXW+YBPQhimRcZ91caBs7A-=iMmRQFPXqeuORL3GCbue6w@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.