Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

transactionsectionpay01@seznam.cz

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:05 pm

Recovery Scam:

Bank of America Financial Center
Metro Center Station 700 13th St NW,
Washington, DC 20005, United States
Office of Ms. Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor (BOA)
Wire Transfer & Audit Department

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund given by the World Bank, IMF and United Nations, Part Payment value,($45, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on 20th July 2023, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank (BOA) Board of Directors refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest. I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wipe it out from our central system, where your fund cannot be traced by the Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund upload in an ATM CARD via the fastest method of ATM uploading method, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed below, and I will upload your fund as you will confirm it ship to you immediately.

If you have any doubt or negative thoughts about this, please, don't bother to reply to this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters of your money, using my perfect professional skill. Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

Reconfirm the following details via email (transactionsectionpay01@seznam.cz) to enable me commence the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Zip Code:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Email: transactionsectionpay01@seznam.cz
Corporate General Auditor
Bank of America Financial Center
Your Payment

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <queenannmar23@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.170]
Reply-To: ckatziff@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 12:51:17 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHSBaZZURv5C9nUJSHx9CVyq+GPB5Nnoqq9JZfvmeTZkRoF4_g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR FUND IS READY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:56 pm

700 19TH STREET NW, WASHINGTON, D.C USA
IMF OFFICE

ATTN

We discovered that your ATM CARD was stopped at the airport in the USA due to an Anti Money Laundry Certificate missing . And We have provided the certificate for you and other things.

It is well understandable that this very certificate is the only problem you have and after it, you must receive your ATM CARD. All the other certificates are being provided and they are good. And all the necessary things have been done for you by us like the delivery fee, insurance fee, yellow tag fee,and all other five certificates of yours have been taken care of. We have made the customs officers at the airport in the USA make sure your fund ATM CARD is being released to you after you paid for the custom stamp duty for your certificate.

We are giving you our word that you must receive your fund ATM CARD because it has been discussed that you must receive it as soon as the stamp duty has been paid to the customs officers. Do your best to receive the ATM CARD of yours by stamping your certificate for the customs officers at the airport, then they must allow the delivery man to come and deliver your ATM CARD to you..

Thanks

Mr Keistalina Georgieva
THE IMF MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:55 pm

IMF OFFICE

Sir,

I want you to know that your ATM CARD of $45 million US dollars with all your seven certificates that backup your funds is with the customs officers at the airport. Do pay only the custom stamp duty for the last certificate we just sent to them in your name. They need to stamp the certificate before they will allow the delivery man to deliver your ATM CARD. Bear it in mind that all other fees have been paid by my office only the stamp fee you are to pay to the customs officers so that they will stamp it.

As soon as you pay the custom stamp duty, they will allow the delivery man to come and deliver your ATM CARD. Do send your current and correct shipping address to the customs officers now. They must be waiting to receive the fee from you so that they will take an immediate action.

Thanks

Mr Keistalina Georgieva
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:10 pm

IMF OFFICE

Sir,

I am so surprised by these questions from you because I know the customs officers must have told you all these things by now. The custom stamp duty will be around $300 to $350 by now. So contact the customs officers of which they will tell you the actual cost of it now. I believe you are getting your ATM CARD today or not? Do get back to me now.

Thanks

Mr Keistalina Georgieva
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:33 pm

IMF OFFICE

Sir / Madam ,

I am Mr Keistalina Georgieva, the IMF Managing Director USA. Be informed of your ATM CARD worthy of $45 million dollars which you have not claimed. We have discovered that you still abandoned your ATM CARD at the custom office in Detroit Metro international Airport Michigan USA. Having provided your certificate for you and paid the necessary fees like delivery fee, insurance fee, yellow tag fee etc, you still have not received your fund ATM CARD.

So i want to know the reason why you have not received it till now or you do not want your ATM CARD fund again. Do let us know so that we can call it back and give it out to another person that will need it and use it to help some citizens around him or her. It is our work to help some citizens of different countries every year so that we can fight poverty. So i will urge you to speak out your mind to me now so that action will be taken place immediately.

My office will give you today to speak your mind then after today in our next meeting we will decide on what to do. I wish you good luck and blessings from God. Do get back to me immediately.

Thanks

Mr Keistalina Georgieva
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.