Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ceo.suntrustbank@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:30 pm

Recovery Scam:

TRUIST FINANCIAL CORPORATION
214 North Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202
United States
PHONE: 1-336-733-2000

Dear Sir,

I hope you had a good weekend.

I, once again, write to let you know that we have gotten all the approvals from the agencies assigned to regulate and oversee financial institutions and financial markets in the United States, including the Federal Reserve Board (FRB), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regards your outstanding payment of $15,000.000.00(Fifteen Million United States Dollars) which our bank is handling.

Your above mentioned funds are still at our bank coffers and very well protected.

We do not delay in completing the beneficiary's transaction.

Upon our expeditious banking services, I have completed processing your transaction and the transfer of your $15 Million dollars is ready.

The only thing remaining before I will legally transfer your funds into your account is to obtain a Final Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate(F.F.T.C.C) from the United States Department of the HomeLand Security.

In my commitment and determination to see that I finalize your transaction and deposit your $15 Million into your Account, I have applied for the Final Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate(F.F.T.C.C) from the United States Department of the HomeLand Security on your behalf. .

The Issuance Fee of this Final Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate(F.F.T.C.C) is $750(Seven Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars)

The United States Department of the HomeLand Security instructed that you MUST pay for this Final Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate(F.F.T.C.C) fee before I will transfer your $15 Million into your account .

You should without delay make the payment of the $750(Seven Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) for the Final Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate(F.F.T.C.C) so that I will immediately transfer your $15 Million into your account.

Upon hearing from you, I will provide you the account you will use to send the $750(Seven Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) for the Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate.

Once this payment is made, the Final Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate(F.F.T.C.C) will be issued on your behalf and your $15 Million will immediately be deposited into your account.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mr. William H. Rogers Jr.
Chief Operating Officer of Truist Financial Corporation

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <ceo.suntrustbank@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.180]
From: SUNTRUST BANK SUNTRUST BANK <ceo.suntrustbank@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 10:35:26 -0500
Message-ID: <CAN0ZJOPziPYgs-zP7=w4AsSSKywuNotBLERSYJViaCx5x=2bHQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FINAL TRANSFER NOTIFICATION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +13367332000
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Winston Salem, NC
Original network provider* Bellsouth Telecomm Inc Dba Southern Bell Tel & Tel
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 10:55 pm

TRUIST FINANCIAL CORPORATION
214 North Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202
United States
PHONE: 1-336-733-2000

Dear Sir,

I write to let you know that your inheritance funds trapped in Africa , Europe and the United States will now be paid to you through our Bank, Truist Financial Corporation United States.

Our Bank, Truist Financial Corporation has been appointed by the International Monetary Funds(IMF) under the approval of the United Nations to pay all the beneficiaries their inheritance funds which have been denied them.

You are among the beneficiaries that are entitled to receive their payment.

You will receive the sum of US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars) as INHERITANCE FUNDS.

Your payment approval code is UN/IMF/TFC/002102024

You are required to forward the following to me for immediate processing and transferring of your funds:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES
2. ADDRESS
3. COPY OF ANY OF YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY
4. TELEPHONE NUMBER
5. YOUR BANKING INFORMATION

You should send these requirements to me to enable me process and transfer your funds into your Bank Account without delay.

I,on behalf of Truist Financial Corporation congratulate you for being among the beneficiaries that will receive their payment.

I want to finalize your transaction without delay and transfer your US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars)into your account.

Truist Financial Corporation is known for expeditious and dignified Services.

I await to receive the above required information from you for immediate processing and transferring of your fund.

Sincerely,,

Mr. William H. Rogers Jr.
Chief Operating Officer of Truist Financial Corporation.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <ceo.suntrustbank@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.53]
From: SUNTRUST BANK SUNTRUST BANK <ceo.suntrustbank@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 05:32:29 -0500
Message-ID: <CAN0ZJONzYA6b54NfZ88i+dHBVL0YyhDr-kFpki5tBT2ovK_X0Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT NOTIFICATION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.