Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cs_services94@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cs_services94@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:44 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello, This is more notification from me as I have tried many times to get you on email and no way. I am re-sending this email here about your abandoned boxes by a shipper from (UN) and these boxes contained money unknown to the shipper and he just abandoned it and ran away.

Now, emailing you concerning the shipment of your Trunk Boxes which will take effect within the next 72hours immediately the delivery is schedule for the rightful owner.(you)

I am David P. Wilson, Head of Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agency. it was discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from the United Kingdom and was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta

The consignments were declared as personal effects but in actual fact contain raw cash. US currency notes in $100USD are carefully packed and stashed in two trunk boxes. Approximately, 4MillionUSD in each box, and also the Diplomat’s inability to pay for some clearance, like storage clearance, Non inspection fee. These are my discoveries.

I will help you to take care of the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address Once we are in agreement

As you can see I will employ the services of a secure shipping Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep to avoid complications.

And What will be my compensation from the funds as you receive them ? I want to know my compensation % before proceeding on this project.

The details of the consignment including your name and email on it where the shipment was tagged as personal effects is with us.

Kindly get back to me for directives on how to receive your boxes without any delay ,Please send your complete information to reconfirm that you are the true rightful person, Full names ........ Address ......Telephone number .......

Also I have contacted management and I was inform that only what is needed from recipient' is clearance and this will be use for clearance and shipment to your doorstep, we need to act fast to avoid any delay or hindrance, this consignment should have been repatriated back if not my effort and Director in Airport whose dim feet to make sure it declare to deliver to the owner for further details.

I wait to hear from you very urgently for a way forward. All communication must be held extremely confidential to avoid complication.

Sincerely,
David P. Wilson.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.107
Return-Path: <welshtecollinrz59qmh@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.174]
Reply-To: cs_services94@outlook.com
From: "Mr. David P. Wilson" <welshtecollinrz59qmh@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 02:06:52 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMy+sN0zJe+4E3Z+EfxCcqagoFhs9P_bnOC5KHL_gEe+fEDQWw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: cs_services94@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:18 pm

Same email address, another recovery scam.

Hello, I am Mr. George Michael, sending you email in pending of your funds and in connection with The United Nations and IMF, as agreed and instructed to us to contact you via your email and to make sure that your ATM VISA CARD worth $3,700,000 /with the document for the fund approval is delivered to you through DHL.

We wish to inform you that your ATM card will expire in a few day's time if you do not use your pin before Next month and the ATM Card will be canceled if unclaimed , contact us with your names, mailing address and telephone number immediately for your ATM CARD and with document delivery for the funds authenticity.

This is urgent so I need your urgent reply to enable me to complete the delivery to you.

Regards,
Mr. George Michael

Header:

Return-Path: <helenchizomam@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.43.135] ([197.211.61.140])
Message-ID: <65fdb9a3.050a0220.1a69d.9b0a@mx.google.com>
Subject: YOUR ATM FUNDS..
To: Recipients <helenchizomam@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 10:02:17 -0700
Reply-To: cs_services94@outlook.com

Originating IP: 197.211.61.140
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.