Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sd@elementsecurityckmpany.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

raedlejohn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:17 pm

Dear

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and your full address details.

To fly your two trunk boxes already packaged as an inherited family valuable from Louisiana to XXXXX, will cost you USD$3,734 only and this cost must be sent to book the cargo flight and perfect the necessary paperwork to arrive at your address.

Payment shall be made only by Apple Card..once it is received and confirmed today / within the next 24hrs ,l will arrive at your address with your Luggage.
We look forward to your cooperation ASAP.

Best Regards
Mr. John Raedle
Delivery Agent
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

raedlejohn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:30 pm

Dear

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email

To fly to XXXXX, our fee can only be receive by Apple Card..and no other way is acceptable .

Once fee is received and confirmed ,l will arrive at your address with your Luggage in less than 5hrs.
We look forward to your cooperation ASAP.

Best Regards
Mr. John Raedle
Delivery Agent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

raedlejohn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:07 pm

Dear
Well, l am going to ship your luggage consignment to the Diplomatic base in Atlanta Georgia today. You will require to travel or come down to Atlanta for delivery.Once your Luggage consignment arrives in Atlanta, the agents in charge will contact you via your cell phone for discussion.

Await your response

Best Regards
Mr. John Raedle
Delivery Agent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

raedlejohn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:32 pm

Dear
Your Packaged consignment has been lodged in our Diplomatic base Atlanta Georgia today..,the Agent in charge , Mr. Robert Santos will contact you soon ,please you are advised to follow instructions,because l declare your package consignment to them as Gold billion consignment for security purposes....

You must keep me posted as soon as they call you .

Best Regards
Mr. John Raedle
Delivery Agent.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: info@united-nation.net

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:57 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention Beneficiary

We discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from the United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport. To our facility here in Atlanta Georgia and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Consignment Packages weighing approximately 110kg each. because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities.

The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment was abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about US$4,000,000,00, or more. They are still left in our storage facility till today.The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and your email address on the official document in our' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified and document is still available with us.

It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us to repatriate it back to the UK (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration and he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back these packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person to our Atlanta Georgia or you engage the services of a delivery agent that will provide the necessary security. That is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice.

I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.Note if you receive this message in your junk or spam is due to your internet provider, I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this mail.

Sincerely,

David Jim Brown

UN Head Officer of Inspection Unit.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@united-nation.net>
Received: from us2-ob4-1.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob4-1.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.198.156])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@united-nation.net designates 208.91.198.156 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.198.156;
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 04:34:22 -0800
From: UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION PAYMENT OFFICE <info@united-nation.net>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: We discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from the United Kingdom
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.8
Message-ID: <f95af85b8f8728a9f3b8ee3a6cc5a283@united-nation.net>

Originating IP: 208.91.198.156
Originating ISP: Public-domain-registry
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@united-nation.net

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:46 pm

Dear Sir

Alternative arrangement

Your fund can be move to our correspondent bank in Madrid Spain through a fiduciary agency,you will be required to travel and meet with them to assist you open an account and deposit your funds, you can now stay and further transfer your funds to your local account before you fly back ..

If this okay by you ,please Contact me immediately so I will send you the information to meet with the officials in Madrid Spain.

Best regards.

Mr. Tan Kerry.
(United Nation Officer)

Header:

Return-Path: <info@united-nation.net>
Received: from us2-ob4-3.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob4-3.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.198.48])
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 11:24:28 -0800
From: UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION PAYMENT OFFICE <info@united-nation.net>
Subject: ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENT
Message-ID: <974e5250703f897f85c8526051160891@united-nation.net>

Orig IP: 208.91.198.48 | Orig ISP: Public-domain-registry | City: n/a | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

raedlejohn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:10 pm

Dear Sir

I am available to deliver your Trunk Boxes ,if you are ready to pay the processing and delivery fee valued $12,950.00

Look forward to hear from you ASAP

Best Regards

Mr.John Raedle
Delivery Agent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

raedlejohn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:10 pm

Dear Sir

Fee $12,950.00 should be send to the below bank account

BENEFICIARY'DOLLARS BANK DETAILS
Bank Name : Zenith Bank
Account No : 507155XXXX
Account Name : N. E. C.
Sort Code : 966
Swift Code : ZEIBNGLA

Look forward to hear from you ASAP

Best Regards

Mr.John Raedle
Delivery Agent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.