Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:29 pm

Good Day. I am Mr.Omar Bin Alhali Ayala from Republic of Niger., a Niece to the former overthrown President of Niger Mr. Mohamed Bazoum . I was his personal assistance on Security.

I came to South Africa to Negotiate for Arms buying and other business Interest before South Africa and Niger,

While in South Africa, My Uncle was overthrown by a military Junta and kept in House Arrest.

On hearing the news, I quickly seek a political Asylum for my protection and safety.

Consequently, as the only option to secure the funds I came into South Africa with, which amounted to US$12.7Million, I deposited the fund into a private security company based in Johannesburg South Africa.

With the security situation in my Country, I want you to assist me transfer this fund into your account so that I can use the funds to start a new life.

Let me know if you are interested.

Send me your full names, address and phone number. If you are interested, reply on: ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Thank you.

Yours.

Mr. Omar Bin Alhali Ayala

Header:

Return-Path: <ayalaomarbin@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 18:46:11 +0200
Message-ID: <CAMM-63EKSHX_G7NF=k7Em8gOQJ-fLx+U5jMG8NvGr_27UHYawg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:03 pm

Dear
Thank you for your email,
I will be glad to partner with you in trust and confidence, I have no other person. Since my arrival in South Africa, I have deposited the funds into a private security company in South Africa, I shall send you more details of the transaction as soon as I hear from you.
Please send me your mobile phone number to enable us to speak.
Thank you once again and remain blessed.
Yours,
Omar.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:57 pm

Thank you for your sincerity and honesty, Please bear in mind that I am entrusting all my hopes and aspirations on you and I look forward to a symbiotic business relationship.

While in South Africa, upon hearing about the 26th July 2023 coup d’état on my uncle Mr. Mohamed Bazoum the former Nigerien president, I cancelled all business negotiation with South African Authority,

I quickly deposited the fund in cash ( US$12.7M) with a private security company based in Johannesburg South Africa as family valuables to avoid exposing the fund to the security company.

I discussed with some Government officials whom I know and the advised that the best way to securely transfer this fund out of South Africa smoothly is that you will come down to South Africa to open a non resident Dollar account with any commercial bank here.

Immediately the bank account is created/opened, yourself and I will proceed to the security company to retrieve the consignment and from there directly to the bank to deposit the funds into your bank account for onward transfer into your account.

Therefore I ask and beg you, what is the possibility for you coming down to South Africa within the next One month, you do not need a visa to come to South Africa.

Again I check your phone number is not linked to whatsApp number, please could you provide a WhatsApp number.

I need to speak to you to discuss our sharing ratio and the drafting of our MOU where our sharing ratios will be agreed and signed.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mr. Omar Bin Alhali Ayala
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:35 pm

Dear

Good morning,
The phone number you provided goes on the answering machine and there is no space to leave a voice message, Please could you try and sort it out, I really want to speak to me. Also since you do not have an international passport, the only option is that we will look for a good lawyer here, whom you will give a power of Attorney to open the bank account, also he will sign on your behalf, final release order with the bank.
Please give me some advice.
Mr. Omar
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:15 pm

Dear

I do not have any lawyer, but I could try and get one for you. But honestly I do know why I can't speak to you, the number you provided does not ring, Do you mean you don;t have any other number, I do not understand how an American does not have an Iphone and no international passport. Soliciting a lawyer will require money, the lawyer will require some money from you. Are you prepared for his consultation fee?
Omar.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:03 pm

Dear
Yesterday a friend of mind directed me to a lawyer, I have spoken to him, I did not ask him how much, I needed to hear from you first, Maybe if you don;t mind, I can send you his contact details so that you ask him directly and let him advice from the legal point of view how the transaction will be done.
I await your response.
Yours,
Omar.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:49 pm

Hello Dear.

Below is his contact details.
Name: Advocate Watson Adams.
Email: adamsattorneys@execs.com

Tell him that you got his contact details from Mr. Omar Ayala.

Let me know as soon as you do contact him.

Yours,

Omar.

The E-mail address adamsattorneys@execs.com is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=96059&p=251178&hilit=adamsattorneys%40execs.com#p251178
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamsattorneys@execs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:02 pm

Thank you for contacting Watson & Adams Attorneys, during the week Mr. Omar Ayala visited by office in company with a friend of mine who introduced me to him, He explained his situation, we spoke about his country and his uncle and how he came to south Africa.

During our discussion, he mentions your name that he solicited for your assistance to receive US$12,700,000.00 in your home account which he intends to invest in America in partnership with you.

He said owing to the fact that you are not available to come down to South Africa that you needed a lawyer whom she will give a power of attorney to represent her in South Africa.

I would be happy to represent you here in South Africa on condition that you will pay my consultation fee of US$790.

If you accept, Attached is a draft of a special Power of Attorney, Do sign and return to me.

On the receipt of the document and my consultation fee, I will send you a breakdown of activities by stages till you receive the funds.

Do confirm the receipt of this email with the attachment.

Mr. Watson Adams
(Attorney at Law)
Watson & Adams Associates.
70 Beverly Towers, Cnr. Riviera & Oxford Streets. Killarney,
Johannesburg R.S.A
Phone: +27 847088811
Email:adamsattorneys@execs.com

Header:

Return-Path: <adamsattorneys@execs.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
Received: from [41.113.18.139] ([41.113.18.139]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-58d0eda3-cc43-4601-96de-5850f21d0e35-1696024829608@3c-app-mailcom-lxa13>
Subject: Draft of Power of Attorney.
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=rekceb-91b97f8e-9ef4-49da-9c7c-e10c747b1345
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 00:00:29 +0200

Phone: +27847088811
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ayalaomarbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:20 pm

Happy New Month,
Has there been any communication between you and the lawyer because since I sent you his contact details, I have not heard from you. Please do keep me posted.
Yours
Omar.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamsattorneys@execs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:05 pm

Do complete, sign and return the Power of Attorney I sent you earlier. Confirm that you have the document.

Regards

Mr. Watson Adams
(Attorney at Law)
Watson & Adams Associates.
70 Beverly Towers, Cnr. Riviera & Oxford Streets. Killarney,
Johannesburg R.S.A
Phone: +27 847088811
Email:adamsattorneys@execs.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.