Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rita williams rita_will2525@hotmail.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kristina.leon50@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Dearest in the Lord ,

I am happy to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from RUSSIA..Presently i am in RUSSIA now For the Charity projects and proper medication of my health, meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Mr. Emmanuel Keita of Western Union Money Transfer Headquarter in Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire via below contacts(Email: transferdeurgent@gmail.com transferdeurgent@gmail.com ) ask him to send to you total drafted sum of US$250,000 which was kept for you by Mrs Kristina Leonid. So feel free and get in touched with Mr. Emmanuel Keita and direct him where and how to send the amount to you through Western Union urgent transfer.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. At the moment we are very busy here because of the Charity projects which i and the new partner are about having at hand, finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Western Union on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Emmanuel Keita he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Remember what i used to tell you that the good lord whom I'm serving will never let me down according to his word in Jeremiah 29:11 Amen.

My Regards to your family and all your well wishers.

Yours Sincerely ,
Mrs Kristina Leonid
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

transferdeurgent@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:44 pm

URGENTLY SEND $50 TODAY SO THAT I WILL HELP YOU WITH THE REMAINING FEE AND YOU WILL START RECEIVING THE FUND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. IT WILL TAKE ONLY 12HOURS FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE FIRST PAYMENT $10,000.

RECEIVER NAME ...... DERRICK KAMBA

ADDRESS.......11 B.P 103 ABIDJAN 11.

CITY............ABIDJAN.

COUNTRY............IVORY COAST

TEXT QUESTION......COLOUR.

ANSWER TEXT .........GREEN.

AMOUNT ...............$50 ONLY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

charlesumez@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:49 pm

I want to inform you about my success in transferring your money into an ATM debit card to curtail the risk of carrying huge amount of money around. The total amount has been coded into ATM master card; please contact the ATM payment department for more instruction on how to make use of the ATM card to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the globe.

Meanwhile, I did it in other to help you, Now you can contact the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT of African development finance, on this email (atm.finance@financier.com) they will send you the sum of Two Hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars ($250 000.00) That belong to your sick partner.

Note; your partner is not happy that you have not receive the fund since she travel for surgery operation in India. This CARD center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the world, the maximum withdrawal is Eight Thousand United State Dollars per day. Feel free to get in touch with the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT and give them direction on where to send the ATM card to you, the only thing they will request from you is the activation fee of €87 so contact them right away, good luck.

Do not hesitate to contact the ATM payment department center and also re-confirm the following information to them as listed below:

1. Full Name........................
2. Current Address..................
3. Phone Number.....................
4. A Copy of your identity..........
5. Your Nationality.................

Forward the above information to Dr. Jim Mark, the head department officer of ATM payment center Email :( atm.finance@financier.com)

Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM card so that we can close your file here. So contact the ATM center without delay, they will give you more details of the ATM service.

Finally, be informed that I left instructions to the Atm office to send the ATM MASTER CARD to you, so feel free to get in touch with the DEPARTMENT and they will send the CARD to you without any delay.

BEST REGARDS,
MR.CHARLES UMEZ
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

transferdeurgent@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:31 pm

I want to inform you about my success in transferring your money into an ATM debit card to curtail the risk of carrying huge amount of money around. The total amount has been coded into ATM master card; please contact the ATM payment department for more instruction on how to make use of the ATM card to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the globe.

Meanwhile, I did it in other to help you, Now you can contact the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT of African development finance, on this email (atm.finance@financier.com) they will send you the sum of Two Hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars ($250 000.00) That belong to your sick partner.

Note; your partner is not happy that you have not receive the fund since she travel for surgery operation in India. This CARD center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the world, the maximum withdrawal is Eight Thousand United State Dollars per day. Feel free to get in touch with the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT and give them direction on where to send the ATM card to you, the only thing they will request from you is the activation fee of €87 so contact them right away, good luck.

Do not hesitate to contact the ATM payment department center and also re-confirm the following information to them as listed below:

1. Full Name........................
2. Current Address..................
3. Phone Number.....................
4. A Copy of your identity..........
5. Your Nationality.................

Forward the above information to Dr. Jim Mark, the head department officer of ATM payment center Email :( atm.finance@financier.com )

Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM card so that we can close your file here. So contact the ATM center without delay, they will give you more details of the ATM service.

Finally, be informed that I left instructions to the Atm office to send the ATM MASTER CARD to you, so feel free to get in touch with the DEPARTMENT and they will send the CARD to you without any delay.

BEST REGARDS,
MR.EMMANUEL KEITA
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.