Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diasyymon@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

diasyymon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:47 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

My name is Diana. I am a Ukrainian, a single child of my parents, my father is a Ukrainian and my Mother is a South African.

My parents were killed in the ongoing Russian invasion of my country. Before their death, my father left money for me in the sum of $12.922million USD,
I am looking for urgent help to transfer this money out of the trust fund insurance account to help me start up a new life again in your country. If you will welcome me as part of your family and take me as your own.

I will offer you 25%Percent of the $12.922million for your contributions to helping me to start up a new life and investment with you and your family in your country
Please reply to me at ( diasyymon@gmail.com ) and before you reply to me, I need you to Reassure me that you will guide me and help me to invest the money in lucrative investments with the rest of the $9.9 million USD.

If I am convinced you will not betray me then I will provide you with the contact details of the financier who will transfer the money to you.
Regards
Diana

Header:

Return-Path: <diasyymon@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 13:47:53 +0200
Message-ID: <CADHxjVqa=GSm9uvxi44SQYYZ-AAYFo5A85LPEudqhfrmwH7xew@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diasyymon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:15 pm

Thank you so much my beloved and please contact my financier for the transfer and please he will be in a better place to let you know the procedures of the transfer. Presently I am in Ukraine now, here is my financier contact please get hold of him to transfer my money to you, and I will meet you as soon as the transfer is made.

Financier Name: Aldo Meyer.
NEDBANK, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Direct line: +27-62-0508008
Email: infonedbankgroup@safrica.com

let him know that Anastasia asked you to contact him to receive the money, I have already made him know I need the money transferred to you and he asked me to ask you to contact him.
I Really appreciate your concern and love for me. I promised to be a good Daughter to you when I arrive in your country soon.
Thank you and I will be waiting for your update as soon as you are in contact with the financier.
Attached is a copy of my passport. Please go ahead and contact my financier for the transfer to your account so I can fly to meet you to start up a new life with your family. Please send me your ID Copy or Passport Copy with pictures to help me know you better and please don't betray my trust and confidence in you.

Regards
Diana

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3845

Phone: +27620508008
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infonedbankgroup@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:50 pm

NEDBANK SOUTH AFRICA

Good Day and thank you for contacting Nedbank of South Africa, a global bank, I can confirm that there are US$12.922million usd belonging to Anastasia Ivanova in trust fund account by Gabriel Ivanova, a South African based in Ukraine with the family. this fund is strictly under insurance cover/protection. as a result of the Russian Invasion of Ukraine which has led to war between the Russians and Ukraine military.

the bombing of houses and properties, which led to the killing of the parents Anastasia Father, and mother, this young lady is suffering in Ukraine and needs this money transferred to you to enable her to start up a new life again with you in your country,

The information/ requirements we will need from you to enable us to proceed with the processing of the transfer are as follows:
1, your full name, a copy of your passport or driver’s license to enable me to get approval for all related documents in your name,
2, your account name, bank name, routing number, IBAN number, and account number where the money will be transferred, bank address.

HERE ARE THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND APPROVAL DOCUMENT AND THE STATEMENT OF THE ACCOUNT
As soon as we receive your banking details and a copy of your passport or driver’s license to enable us to give you the approval, and make the change of ownership to your name for the transfer to your nominated account. The funds are in Gabriel Ivanova name and cannot be transferred in that name, so the change of ownership is a necessary thing to make the transfer to you, thanks

Yours faithful
MR Aldo Meyer
+2762-0508008

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:27 pm

NEDBANK SOUTH AFRICA

All your detail was received, and the transfer is been proceed, from my previous email to you, you have to understand, that the fund is been insured for the security policy, and cannot be deducted. $185 USD will be needed from you to enable me to get Approval and make changes of ownership in your name, all required documents to be in your name to be easy to make the transfer to your account.

As soon as all this is received then your transfer will be done without any problems. Note that I cannot do anything with this $12.922million in the name of Gabriel Ivanova,Anastasia father, because the fund is under TRUST FUND INSURANCE COVERAGE until the requirements/necessary procedures are completed and the transfer is made to your designated account.We wait for your response to give you the information on how to send the fee.

Yours faithful
MR Aldo Meyer
+2762-0508008

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:33 pm

NEDBANK SOUTH AFRICA

According to your email, here are our receiving account details to send the fee and send the slip, the change of ownership document in your name will be done, and we will send the proof to you and conclude your transfer as soon as we receive the fee, immediately your transfer will be completed into your account.

Please reference as category 401 for security reason and purpose, thanks.

Bank name: Nedbank of South Africa
Account name: W. H.
Account No: 122342XXXX
Swift Code: NEDSZAJJ
Branch Code: 198765
Bank Address: Shop 35, Bedford Centre, Smith Road.
Sender reference: category 401 for security purpose

Yours faithful
MR Aldo Meyer
+2771-9697-140
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:53 pm

NEDBANK SOUTH AFRICA

We are waiting for your response as soon as you send the fee, send the slip as well.

Yours faithful
MR Aldo Meyer
+2771-9697-140
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:26 pm

NEDBANK SOUTH AFRICA

I called you with this numbers PH: , it was saying the numbers was not available, just for the urgency, for you not to delay more; here you have two options to send the fee, either by our local intermediate bank info or by western union money transfer and send the mtcn.

BANK NAME: ABSA
AC NAME: Mr. W. H.
AC NO: 922462XXXX
SWIFT CODE: ABSAZAJJ
BANK ADDRESS: EASTGATE BRANCH
SENDER REFERENCE: CATEGORY 401 FOR SECURITY PURPOSE

Western union money transfer information

SURNAME: M.
FIRST NAME: N.
MIDDLE NAME: A.
REFRENCE: GIFT

Yours faithful
MR Aldo Meyer
+2771-9697-140
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diasyymon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:38 pm

My beloved thank you so much for your help, almighty will keep on blessing you, and have a good weekend.

Diana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:45 pm

NEDBANK SOUTH AFRICA

We received your email on the weekend, Monday we are expecting your response as you send the fee.

Yours faithful
MR Aldo Meyer
+2771-9697-140
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:25 pm

NEDBANK SOUTH AFRICA

We have been waiting for your response today Tuesday, as you said on Monday you will send the fee, and all arrangement is done for the approval to transfer your money, soon we get the sender's information from you, and soon we transfer your money.

Yours faithful
MR Aldo Meyer
+2771-9697-140
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.