Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unwldbnkgroup@outlook.hu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unwldbnkgroup@outlook.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:47 am

Recovery Scam:

Office Of: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Headquarters 2 (HQ2):
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431
SWIFT: IMFDUS3WXXX.

Attn: Beneficiary,

How are you doing today? My name is Mr. David Lipton, I am a delegate from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). I still have not heard from you after the update about your approved fund by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Debt Settlement Committee and the UN/World Bank Group. Please, can you confirm you received the approved documents I sent to you? And you would also please confirm you have contacted the HSBC bank Uk and you are in the process of receiving your payment because that is the only bank to receive your fund at the moment. Stop wasting your time and money on unknown personnels. Thanks for your total co-operation to receive your payment this notice.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. David Lipton
Investigating Officer
IMF/World Bank Group

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.235
Return-Path: <jghampson441@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.161.43]
Reply-To: unwldbnkgroup@outlook.hu
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 00:43:47 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJDoAE_jyEQqs0A2_2jSw_X8HGijG=+uPLHYBg7JXHW1ZMZRnw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: IMF Payment Letter.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.