Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgtjudybarnes11982@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 09, 2023 9:24 am

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Dear Friend,

My name is Sgt Judy Barnes, I'm an American soldier serving in the
military with the Army’s 3rd Infantry division Syria but now
redeployed to Ukraine . I need your assistance to assist me received
this spoil of war pending my relief from duty.

Alluvial Gold $3,000,000 and some note worth $10,000,000.When you
receive,you are expected to sell the Alluvial Gold then take 25% of
the total money then keep my share until am relieved of my duty.

When I hear from you then I will give you further guidelines of
claim..please reach me on my email address:

Sgt Judy Barnes.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <sgtmed221982@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.50]
Reply-To: sgtjudybarnes11982@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 14:17:38 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+F8=Pfe=dqaGw+2E4TqM2a4udoeiFNdZBs3KyUazgMTT24ecQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 20, 2023 7:07 pm

From Sgt Judy Barnes.

Dear

Hi, I am Sgt Judy Barnes, I am presently in Ukraine. I have something important to share with you. please reach me on my
email address: sgtjudybarnes11982@gmail.com

Respectfully,

Sgt Judy Barnes,
United States Soldier:Ukraine

Header:

Return-Path: <sgtjudybarnes11982@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: sgtjudybarnes11982@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 05:42:28 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOa4-z_bko0md_VUd5eWFRcLD9KEgpM72nkP7PKj52J6KJzr6g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jb5117166@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 22, 2023 1:40 pm

Dear Friend,

My name is Sgt Judy Barnes, I'm an American soldier serving in the
military with the Army’s 3rd Infantry division Syria but now
redeployed to Ukraine . I need your assistance to assist me in
receiving this spoil of war pending my relief from duty.

Alluvial Gold $3,000,000 and some note worth $10,000,000.When you
receive,you are expected to sell the Alluvial Gold then take 25% of
the total money then keep my share until I am relieved of my duty.

When I hear from you then I will give you further guidelines of
claim..please reach me on my email address: jb5117166@gmail.com

Respectively,
Sgt Judy Barnes.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.146
Return-Path: <drsmjabar@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.179]
Reply-To: jb5117166@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 13:20:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CABJouF99BVUB6Nx_LR1b0sSP9weTLbMu=JMkmd0gJuei=fwuTw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:23 pm

Good Day

Thank you very much for your response. Please let me categorically state that this transaction is risk free, as all necessary legal arrangements to crown this transaction with success is in place.

All that is required of you is your willingness to work with me towards securing release of the consignment from the security company.

I have a very solid arrangement with a top United Nation diplomat to deliver this consignment after it has been retrieved from the security vault. I implored the services of a diplomat to handle this operation because of their immunity and cordial relationship with Customs and Homeland security agencies in any part of the world.

All necessary legal documents that will empower you to lay claims of the consignment as the duly appointed beneficiary will be procured by the security company's legal department upon our request. After the documents have been procured, you will then go ahead to officially lay claims of the consignment.

The amount of money concealed in the consignment is ($25,000,000- Twenty five million United States Dollars) Alluvial Gold $3,000,000 and I'm willing to part with 25% of the total sum as commission, and also please keep a better record of your expenses, as there will be some legal and logistics fees that will be required of you to pay to the security company for the legalization of the change of beneficiary document in your favor.

Please before we proceed, I urge that you provide me with your personal details such :

1. Your Full Name.............
2. Your Address..........
3. Your mobile:...............
4. Scan your Identification ID..........
5. Nearest Airport.................
6. Age.......
7.Occupation and Position..........

I will also appreciate you giving me some details on your background and experience in handling a huge amount of money, at least I need to be sure I'm dealing with someone who can handle this huge amount of money, especially in the area of investment.

I will provide you with further details upon receipt of your response and further indication to work with me.

Respectively,

Sgt Judy Barnes Richardson
PS: Find attachment

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3975
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:08 pm

From Sgt Judy Barnes Richardson.
Dear

I think handling this venture through a diplomatic courier would serve us right,to avoid any form of questioning in your bank,once the package is delivered to you,you can now make a little by little deposit of the funds to your receiving bank account or home address at your convenience.

Through a Diplomatic Shipment system the consignment will be shipped through a courier service as a diplomatic package with an immunity coverage,that means it cannot be inspected at any port of entry or exit.I believe this trust will not be betrayed when this funds arrives your destination .On the other note, you must note that the shipment of this consignment to your receiving address is risk free as the Diplomats has been tested and trusted.

Mrs EL SY (Secure Logistics Company) does not know the real contents of the package as she believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Ukraine for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain.

The Funds is real and it has been with the security company...Please note that any expenses on the course of this venture will be our sole 50/50 responsibility.

Please indicate by contacting the woman diplomat with the below contact info introducing yourself as the beneficiary to the aforesaid consignment,as she's already aware but expects to read from you .One thing i'm much more cared about is your uprightness at the end of this project.I will await further response from your end.

The amount of money concealed in the consignment is ($25,000,000- Twenty five million United States Dollars) Alluvial Gold $3,000,000 and I'm willing to give you share of 30% of the total sum as commission, and also please keep a better record of your expenses, as there will be some legal and logistics fees that will be required of you to pay to the security company for the legalization of the change of beneficiary document in your favor.

She is aware of your appointment and will be glad to receive a letter from your desk soonest. Also note that we do not have much time here as everything changes here in Ukraine at all moment, so you should act fast in contacting her for further instruction.Kindly find below her contact information:

Contact Name: Mrs EL SY(MME)
Email Address: slcltd6@gmail.com
Phone#: +44 871 358 3451
Secure Logistics Company

Respectfully,
Sgt Judy Barnes Richardson.

Phone: +448713583451
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:10 pm

Mrs EL SY (Secure Logistics Company) does not know the real contents of the package as she believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Ukraine for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

slcltd6@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:19 pm

Secure Logistics Company
89 Upton Lane, Forest Gate,
London E7 9PB.
Email : slcltd6@gmail.com
Call #: + 44 (0) 704 576 8435
Fax #: + 44 (0) 843 564 4779

OFFICE OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONNEL.
SECURE LOGISTICS COMPANY,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

Good Day

MY NAME IS MADAM EL SY AND IT IS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH YOU ON THIS PROJECT. HONESTY AND MUTUAL TRUST, AS YOU OUGHT TO KNOW, ARE THE ONLY SINE-QUA NON FOR A SUCCESS IN ANY TRANSACTION. OUR CONDUCT IN THIS TRANSACTION SHOULD BE DICTATED BY THE PREVAILING CIRCUMSTANCES,INHERENT IN, AND SURROUNDING THIS TRANSACTION.

Furthermore,there is no risk whatsoever as regards the box, I have a very good,trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact that can send goods easily through diplomatic way, to anywhere in the world,without them being checked at any port of entry. They can deliver the box easily, to any address of your choice.

The baggage will be tagged diplomatic documents, and the courier company are not going to know the contents of the box. I know a few leaders that have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity on them.I am very sure you will know the best way to receive and handle the package , when it gets to your base. Please the diplomat does not know what is inside the consignment and you must do everything you can to get it delivered to you.

kindly send me your full name:
your home address:
your direct telephone line , your cell phone:
your ID card (International passport or Driver's License for verification and delivery:

Secure Logistics LLC, was designed to provide transportation professionals with a confidence in security, and on-time capacity, while accomplishing customers distribution needs. Secure Logistics thrives in a highly valuable and time sensitive product environment. This includes Life Sciences and FDA products. It is Secure Logistics LLC objective to maintain customer specific requirements for all commodities regardless of product requirements.

We pride ourselves in creating and adjusting to rapidly changing market environments. It is our goal to bring the same sense of urgency to all shipments, high-value or time sensitive. Regardless, we believe in all deliveries being on-time, as scheduled, with no exceptions.

There will be some legal and logistics fees that will be required of you to pay to the security company for the legalization of the change of beneficiary document in your favor

Let me know your mind as soon as you receive this mail.

Await further.

Regards,
Mrs EL SY
Secure Logistics Company
Admin. Personnel
PS: Find attachment,my official ID for your perusal.

------------------------------------------Disclaimer--------------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Internet communications are not secured and therefore Secure Logistics Company does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressed you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail

Header:

Return-Path: <slcltd6@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: slcltd6@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:01:23 -0800
Message-ID: <CAEg3zErt11NH-D6wJOw2YH+ODbU7buBG+W5UMoZ9j0_i0mCzAA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Consignment.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

slcltd6@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:20 pm

Hello

Thanks for the details you sent which were received and forwarded to the verification Unit for processing.

We will get back to you as soon as the process is completed.

Meanwhile a scan copy of your ID card (International passport or Driver's License is needed for us to key into the Central DataBase for onward delivery.

Please as soon as you send a scan copy of your ID card (International passport or Driver's License then we will proceed.

Description of Consignment box to be delivered: Type:......CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX Size:....../ 2:1 CM. Weight:...5.6KG. Color:.....BROWN BOX Registration NO: #98952457 Serial #1256784315 Pin number?*****

Please there will be some legal and logistics fees that will be required of you to pay to the security company for the legalization of the change of beneficiary documents in your favor before you can claim the Consignment.

Mrs.El Sy,
Secure Logistics Company
Admin. Personnel

------------------------------------------Disclaimer--------------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Internet communications are not secured and therefore Secure Logistics Company does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named address you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

slcltd6@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:17 pm

Sorry we can not work with you without ID or passport
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

slcltd6@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:41 pm

Secure Logistics Company
89 Upton Lane, Forest Gate,
London E7 9PB.
Email : slcltd6@gmail.com
Call #: + 44 (0) 704 576 8435
Fax #: + 44 (0) 843 564 4779

Hello

This is to inform you that we have confirmed the above information you provided to us as it was official documented from the United Nations office in Geneva on the Trunk of the boxes entrusted to us by Secure Logistics Company, to enable us deliver to the actual recipient of this consignment and a delivery fee of $750 USD. will be fully paid as your delivery charge.

Again, note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the delivery processes. You are required to pay the delivery. so that the delivery of your consignment will be facilitated once your payment is confirmed.

You are required to get back to me with a payment plan as soon as possible so we can proceed with a delivery arrangement once your payment is confirmed.I wait for your urgent response. Diplomat Mike Thompson will be the one to deliver the consignment to your doorstep..Please find below his passport attachment for your record and please make sure you save it with you sir.

Await further.
Regards,

Mrs EL SY
Secure Logistics Company
Admin. Personnel
Phone#: +44 871 358 3451
Secure Logistics Company

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.Internet communications are not secured and therefore Secure Logistics Company does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named address you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.