Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

transfer@scb-ibn.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

transfer@scb-ibn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 08, 2023 8:03 am

Recovery Scam:

GREETINGS

I HOPE THIS MESSAGE MEETS YOU IN GOOD CONDITION. THIS MESSAGE IS
COMING TO YOU FROM ( IMF SUB SAHARAN AFRICA ASIA AND MIDDLE EAST )
TRANSCRIPT OF THE APRIL 2023 DEPARTMENT PRESS BRIEFING ON ECONOMIC
GROWTH IN SUB-SAHARAN WORLD-WIDE ( RENDERING ASSISTANCE TO THE PUBLIC
)

THE IMF SUB-SAHARAN, HAS DECIDED TO COMPENSATE ( 3) THREE INDIVIDUALS
WITH USD$1M EACH.

YOU HAPPEN TO BE AMONG THE THREE INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE RECEIVING THIS
MESSAGE FOR THE COMPENSATION OF USD$1M EACH

KINDLY CONTACT UNLIMITED TRANSFER DEPARTMENT STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
CEO ON THIS DIRECT EMAIL ( transfer@scb-ibn.com )
SEND HIM YOUR

1. FULL NAME
2. HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER.

STAY BLESSED
MADAM BENITA
RELATION OFFICER

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.234
Return-Path: <citiplc22@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.179]
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 23:42:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CAG+5ELnTvZ8O2naGS8m9EgdnJnmEzxGGk8+J5PcXw+1Hwj7P0g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: REMINDER
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

transfer@scb-ibn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 20, 2023 11:28 pm

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK HEADQUARTERS
OFFICE OF THE CEO SIR SUNIL KAUSHAL
CC, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK MANAGEMENT
CC STANDARD CHARTERED BANK WORLDWIDE
CC STANDARD CHARTERED BANK MULTIMILLION TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

Morning

I hope this email finds you well, I am Mr. Sunil Kaushal, CEO of Standard Chartered Bank South-Africa and Middle East (AME), and a member of Standard Chartered’ s Global Management Team, the highest Executive Body within the Bank. Prior to this, I am the Regional CEO of Standard Chartered South Asia and CEO India.

I have 34 years of banking experience in diverse markets across North Asia, South East Asia, South Asia, Middle East and Africa. I held the senior roles across Wholesale, Retail, SME Banking.an Country Management within the Group. I also have served as the Head of Corporate Banking in UAE, Head of Originations and Client Coverage in Singapore, Global Head Small and Medium Enterprises and New Ventures in Singapore and Chief Executive Officer of Standard Chartered Bank (Taiwan) also.

Declaring my experience not as a result of bragging, but to let you know that I have read and studied and understood international banking policy for international claim transactions. That is why I am here to help you deliver your funds to you without any hindrance locally or internationally.

I did not include any phone number here, because I don't know which number to give to you because of my busy schedule meeting up with all the bank branches where I stand as CEO.

To get your USD$1M wired to you, I need you to confirm the following.

A. FULL NAME
B. HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS
C. PHONE NUMBER
D. MARITAL STATUS
E. DATE OF BIRTH
F. PRESENT/PAST OCCUPATION

This are all needed to activate your transaction and release your funds to you (( I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things and you will receive your funds without any game play))

FURTHERMORE: I AM NOT ASSIGNED TO CUSTOMERS, BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE ASKED TO CONTACT ME, DON'T TAKE THIS AS ONE OF THOSE SCAM MESSAGES YOU RECEIVE, BECAUSE I AM FAR TOO BUSY TO ENGAGE MYSELF ANY ANYTHING UNCLEAN BECAUSE OF MY REPUTATION , I GIVE YOU MY WORD EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE LEGALLY.

MY ID CARD IS ATTACHED HERE

I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU
BEST REGARDS
MR. SUNIL KAUSHAL
CEO OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK SOUTH-AFRICA
CEO OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK MIDDLE EAST
CEO OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK TAIWAN
CEO OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK SOUTH ASIA
CEO OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK INDIA
CEO OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK UAE

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:ac4:825a:0:b0:613:c3d8:75c9 with SMTP id 26csp2121384pib;
Mon, 8 May 2023 00:11:31 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ACHHUZ7eqAWmQAexSKwMEAg+vO/De0SbvCYLnFNGhrDNc7CIUVYLbXlfFcol2IOB0Z1o1UqRFzSg
X-Received: by 2002:a5d:42ca:0:b0:306:3b78:fe31 with SMTP id t10-20020a5d42ca000000b003063b78fe31mr5825587wrr.69.1683529890666;
Mon, 08 May 2023 00:11:30 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1683529890; cv=pass;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=uqbycqebgueMLdelEPA35swN0tqy68LfZ0jFDuQfm0zX87rFdePeLqFKDAIicW8fxD
2fjOeN19bXXk2+DSAyXtyztRZW/soi+QdCaXav4/rPD49oIa5psgycP5lMGV50s0/c93
dnaLNfSiUbUe2ailLbA7fhHxorC/D4ZGWods/LDJFwV0bFSZm4Uvk17VwnXuJFRV9K8H
kL9cUcuX4U7AYbr71TVkts3zKgY4QvMlqPT2izme+ZbLig7UAd8VLjYY/kCQu0qQTkmi
jyTXFXgkDHEquU1f7n4DkQ8OkcwdeHAiY8L7qNSk0agHbhwqReoGgW1vL4v4LLmoS+Zx
moUw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=message-id:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:mime-version;
bh=DL3rU2OCHNPWxiXZSRdPJog5Eod/msYNf9pLryYbTKI=;
b=YApdpeqBnUn+ZJJAbSWlMs8AMptTQKJeKcYwyH5iaf0OLh4vq/ZAr9hjGYm250gowQ
6uevv7TlIlQqUSY8q3KASYZkL9HnQzDwxJ0qjYZ+brSRhbaCn7WhVrc2ye6jFTfflG5l
IgCcInBLjCjTA//s7ev9i5QPz1jULGRmQYTi+nWCYDzjLrUeVsgobylhOqosFqxgw1Wy
LVbjICHy7E0ia/zpk1xNi1fJCA18MvHjPDhOkONpvDgy3NtVCSLZO/4Y/IK842NLjCvv
/6c6uJnKEqPRnGyVX+iZtv8I/4V3ajqIqbWrimp5YBKrekoi3qxnJB0Socx3utoX4IlD
fxrQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=2; mx.google.com;
arc=pass (i=1);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of transfer@scb-ibn.com designates 185.151.28.65 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=transfer@scb-ibn.com
Return-Path: <transfer@scb-ibn.com>
Received: from relay1.stackmail.com (relay1.stackmail.com. [185.151.28.65])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id w15-20020a5d680f000000b0030786911ea6si3035941wru.700.2023.05.08.00.11.30
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 08 May 2023 00:11:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of transfer@scb-ibn.com designates 185.151.28.65 as permitted sender) client-ip=185.151.28.65;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
arc=pass (i=1);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of transfer@scb-ibn.com designates 185.151.28.65 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=transfer@scb-ibn.com
ARC-Seal: i=1; cv=none; a=rsa-sha256; d=relay1.stackmail.com; s=s1;
b=2XhHC/9Up18HuHqmYdQVw5WBo3+zA+0Kd/roa7h/f7PNcR9OgleobCUf/AcnOVSTijpC9sbr3H
5XlG3uh04ytkPy38Jiq7+zcYhOgYLDOt0UimP3wdaAB9R5zSRDa1P9WSQmDGEqCVMg0AvfLAUl
ggVMm0+ti4TAnG9DyRCEdcs+sW37xQEEMfD0XPXhD+97WXSEIcVP7wnr2th5ZuXS9NkZmRCRj2
hu/urEJiAUiljg2AXXye15Kuo5TD+VLFccRYZlJcOPRUd++hkLeFldt9GeTgdQHWHfHs2Gm6sV
0J57mqD1bgEzPHFovI1hDJrJ7EeW7TIyTOAI+oNL8vlhMg==;
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; relay1.stackmail.com; iprev=fail smtp.remote-ip=10.4.12.32
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed; d=relay1.stackmail.com; s=s1; bh=RoUIWA76cRuB9wZfasc2dtblqs5a0n1gRCnesjaTCOE=; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:From:Date:
MIME-Version; b=zX5AsHOhrlZMj04J50diGpjcO4t8M1XeRyl0kMIAOYQU0Ds33sTpHL1PFsIguaY64zF9GetRLN
DaO+dPkTC6aEGKTlXsKwL8en8A2tHQ0kjY4VF31WwEOiUiYfSfqIGxNVZ6u00ycHbE/SV/rGSQ
vtAxEChXUZdbljRHHO4AGDDyOLxAEM00rmBdEMexbrg5b4SjxWtHcSe+ekgBRPeGxoVZCW/wMf
bvxo79s8FGHmTkjh8Ec7uKIovVmpGGEKPTO4beDiZnfFOdh1X4HS7QfMa00q+EX6DwPq4JYAQd
o9Cr8dxEHeLU/rKwfFXwYFclUF5L/6DcTqaLd4B9kZcpbw==;
Authentication-Results: relay1.stackmail.com; iprev=fail smtp.remote-ip=10.4.12.32
Received: from [10.4.12.32] (helo=smtp2.lhr.stackcp.net) by relay1.stackmail.com with esmtps
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.96) (envelope-from <transfer@scb-ibn.com>) id 1pvv1u-0000FV-0B for ; Mon, 08 May 2023 08:11:30 +0100
Received: from [45.8.227.175] (helo=www.stackmail.com) by smtp2.lhr.stackcp.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.96) (envelope-from <transfer@scb-ibn.com>) id 1pvv1t-0000HV-1x for ; Mon, 08 May 2023 08:11:29 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 08:11:29 +0100
To: Subject: Re: FW: RE: REMINDER
In-Reply-To: <CACih3N9=k09vF-=By2Xjfvj4xuZEdoyQuOMKhqBWsg-_x2CjUQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CACih3N9=k09vF-=By2Xjfvj4xuZEdoyQuOMKhqBWsg-_x2CjUQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <5609bd7256844a57e94bb668b646b68c@scb-ibn.com>
X-Sender: transfer@scb-ibn.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_67515ee5ab6a9122af50aa4064eb1c03"
X-Authenticated-Sender: transfer@scb-ibn.com
X-Scan-Signature: af71a326aee703c7e2a60ae870c84065

--=_67515ee5ab6a9122af50aa4064eb1c03
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_338b768cd70cb9cb6081cf735c6b5416"

--=_338b768cd70cb9cb6081cf735c6b5416
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Orig IP: 45.8.227.175 | Orig ISP: 20i Limited | City: n/a | Country: United Kingdom

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scb-ibn.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 21, 2023 1:17 pm

The fake site used in scam is a spoof of Standard Chartered Bank.

The scammers use the real bank location and phone number on their fake website to give more credibility to their fake bank website.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=161367

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: scb-ibn.com
Updated Date: 2023-05-13
Creation Date: 2023-04-22

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-04-22
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: QHOSTER.COM

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Elvis Carlos
Registrant Street: No. 80 Jenze St
Registrant City: Lag
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08092659282
Registrant Email: exprescargos@yahoo.com

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

transfer@scb-ibn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 21, 2023 6:19 pm

CC STANDARD CHARTERED BANK MULTI-MILLION TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

I hope this email finds you well, I am Mr. Sunil Kaushal, CEO of Standard Chartered Bank South-Africa and Middle East (AME), and a member of Standard Chartered’ s Global Management Team, the highest Executive Body within the Bank. Prior to this, I am the Regional CEO of Standard Chartered South Asia and CEO India.

I have 34 years of banking experience in diverse markets across North Asia, South East Asia, South Asia, Middle East and Africa. I held the senior roles across Wholesale, Retail, SME Banking.an Country Management within the Group. I also have served as the Head of Corporate Banking in UAE, Head of Originations and Client Coverage in Singapore, Global Head Small and Medium Enterprises and New Ventures in Singapore and Chief Executive Officer of Standard Chartered Bank (Taiwan) also.

Declaring my experience not as a result of bragging, but to let you know that I have read and studied and understood international banking policy for international claim transactions. That is why I am here to help you deliver your funds to you without any hindrance locally or internationally.

I did not include any phone number here, because I don't know which number to give to you because of my busy schedule meeting up with all the bank branches where I stand as CEO.

To get your USD$1M wired to you, I need you to confirm the following.

A. FULL NAME
B. HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS
C. PHONE NUMBER
D. MARITAL STATUS
E. DATE OF BIRTH
F. PRESENT/PAST OCCUPATION

This are all needed to activate your transaction and release your funds to you (( I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things and you will receive your funds without any game play))

FURTHERMORE: I AM NOT ASSIGNED TO CUSTOMERS, BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE ASKED TO CONTACT ME, DON'T TAKE THIS AS ONE OF THOSE SCAM MESSAGES YOU RECEIVE, BECAUSE I AM FAR TOO BUSY TO ENGAGE MYSELF ANY ANYTHING UNCLEAN BECAUSE OF MY REPUTATION , I GIVE YOU MY WORD EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE LEGALLY.

BEST REGARDS
MR. SUNIL KAUSHAL

CEO OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK SOUTH AFRICA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

transfer@scb-ibn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 22, 2023 6:33 pm

Your message is well received, I will start the process with immediate effect, knowing full well of the insecurity system in the world today, I know trust is difficult. And because the internet has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

But regardless to it all, let us stop discrediting everything that comes our way because everyone can't be a thief at the same time,

I am a man with three essential values that I practice in my existence: honesty, sincerity and God fearing. So, rest assured that I will not disappoint your expectations. It is not in my DNA

I am here to make a difference and to assure you that I will never betray your trust and confidence you have in me/this transaction. As long as there is GOD, I assure you that this transaction will come out successful, because I am 100% sure that nothing fishy is attached to this transaction.

I will be delighted to work with you in all sincerity, truthfulness and honesty because I have a good Character, Competence and capacity. My word is my bond and I assure you not to betray your trust.

In conclusion to my message, and this is where your doubt will come in, but you have to understand that ( there is no free meal in the world today) and having over,34 years of banking experience in diverse markets across the world mostly North Asia, South East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Africa and USA/UK. I am one man that will never deceive you or tell you lies, because indirectly it will bounce back to my name, to secure this transaction with fund origin and to make you receive your funds without your government raising eyebrows, and to get authorization transfer release order this will cost you only USD$400. But I will accept 50% of the charges while you balance up once you receive your funds.

All we seek is trust and success to enable you to have your funds. I will be delighted to hear from you. I will attach your approval documents from our head office in the UK once I hear from you.

Waiting urgently for your responses and please indicate how you intend to send the required fee.

BEST REGARDS
MR. SUNIL KAUSHAL

May this week and every other week after be full of gladness, laughter, love and pleasant surprises.

I know you may have been cheated in the past, but the truth remains that not everyone has that spirit of cheating. My personality forbids it and my personal relationship with the almighty cannot allow me to do anything unclean.

Life is too short to be spent on hurting your fellow human. I swear to you in my honor that I have no intention to cheat on you.

I plead for your understanding and trust for the success of your transaction. I assure you that I will not disappoint you.

I will be delighted to work with you in all sincerity, truthfulness and honesty because I am a man with Character, Competence and capacity. My word is my bond and I assure you not to betray your trust.

I guarantee you success without any single delay or disappointment. Your funds are issued and deposited under my care, and the way it was issued makes it difficult for anyone to deduct the cost of transfer, but I asked the processing unit how much it will cost you knowing full well that all your documents have been paid.

The processing unit told me 400$. That is why I used my influence to request that they collect 50% of the required charges which were accepted.

If this fee is deducted i wouldn't have to ask you for any charges and and because it is forbidden for a staff to help any beneficiary that was why i ask the processing department to collect 50% of the charges. Please trust me because i will never in this life cheat on you.
Can the fee be paid today/tomorrow? I look forward to hearing from you.

BEST REGARDS
MR. SUNIL KAUSHAL

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

transfer@scb-ibn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2023 6:35 pm

Hello

I am delighted to hear from you, I give you my word in all honesty that I will not disappoint you.

As you know i'm not an American i don't have usd account, can i get an American account and send to you

please confirm urgently so i can contact the account holder

BEST REGARDS
MR. SUNIL KAUSHAL

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

transfer@scb-ibn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2023 6:25 pm

Your message is noted with thanks, please do your best and send today. So i can start the process first thing tomorrow morning don't forget to scan the confirmation payment slip

Account below

Bank Name: Fifth third Bank.
Account name: O. I. O.
Routing number: 263190812.
Account number: 798457XXXX
Swift Code: FTBCUS3CXXX.
Bank address: 4520 S Cobb Dr SE, Smyrna, GA 30080.

Waiting to hear from you.

BEST REGARDS
MR. SUNIL KAUSHAL

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

transfer@scb-ibn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2023 6:19 pm

Hello

I hope this message meets you well, i wish to inform you that the process of your transaction start today. I am attaching your payment approval documents and your tax clearance certificate.

Locally or internationally you will not pay any tax clearance because it has been taken care of.

I seek for your trust and cooperation to conclude everything about documentation tomorrow. That is why i will be delighted if the USD$400 is paid today.

As you know the process has started and i wouldn't want any thing that will stop the process.

I look forward your responses and confirmation payment slip

BEST REGARDS
MR. SUNIL KAUSHAL

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

citiplc22@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:51 pm

INTERNATIONAL COMPENSATION AWARD OF USD$1M
THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH STANDARD CHARTERED BANK | WHITEHOUSE.GOV/AMERICAN
WORKERS' COMPENSATION

The U.S. Department of Labor's Office and the whitehouse.gov'
Compensation Programs for Americans and foreign worker ( LIKE) Asia,
Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and
Australia,

This compensation program is an award that helps and provides federal
workers within the USA and outside the USA and scam victims worldwide
a helping assistance.

GOOD DAY SIR/MA,

You are selected for the compensation sum of USD$1M from The
Executive Branch Standard Chartered Bank | whitehouse.gov/American
Workers' You happened to be among the select people for this scheme.

Kindly contact Branch Standard Chartered Bank CEO Sir Kweku
Email Address ( kwekuscb@gmail.com ).
Send him your full Name, home or office address and your phone
Number. WITH THIS CODE (KK12)

Good luck.
Sir Mr. Charles Gilbert
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

account@scbdirects.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:26 pm

Recovery Scam:

INTERNATIONAL COMPENSATION AWARD OF USD$1M
THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH STANDARD CHARTERED BANK | WHITEHOUSE.GOV/AMERICAN
WORKERS' COMPENSATION

THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR'S OFFICE AND THE WHITEHOUSE.GOV'
COMPENSATION PROGRAMS FOR AMERICANS AND FOREIGN WORKER ( LIKE) ASIA,
AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, ANTARCTICA, EUROPE, AND
AUSTRALIA,

THIS COMPENSATION PROGRAM IS AN AWARD THAT HELPS AND PROVIDES FEDERAL
WORKERS WITHIN THE USA AND OUTSIDE THE USA AND SCAM VICTIMS WORLDWIDE
A HELPING ASSISTANCE.

GOOD DAY SIR/MA,

YOU ARE SELECTED FOR THE COMPENSATION SUM OF USD$1M FROM THE EXECUTIVE
BRANCH STANDARD CHARTERED BANK | WHITEHOUSE.GOV/AMERICAN WORKERS’ YOU
HAPPENED TO BE AMONG THE SELECT PEOPLE FOR THIS SCHEME.

KINDLY CONTACT BRANCH STANDARD CHARTERED BANK CEO SIR KWEKU
EMAIL ADDRESS ( account@scbdirects.com ).

SEND HIM YOUR FULL NAME, HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
WITH THIS CODE (KK12)

GOOD LUCK.
SIR. DYLAN TYLER

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.76
Return-Path: <dbankturke@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.173]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 03:52:33 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOsW1A=w5b01ibCtaNC8TLGQQ_69hwz0_=dQqU=ucyxAhS0QLg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: REMINDER ONCE AGAIN
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.