Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Edwin Castro

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Edwin Castro

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:17 am

Donation Scam from a Survivor:

Date: 24/04/23
To: Recipients <school@amulet-secur.ru>
Subject: You have been selected to receive ($1,000,000.00) as a charitable donation/grant from the Edwin Castro Foundation

Dear Recipient, You have been selected to receive ($1,000,000.00) as a charitable donation/grant from the Edwin Castro Foundation. Edwin Castro is the founder of the Edwin Castro Foundation Sacramento, California, USA. We've just won $2.04 billion (£1.69 billion) in the Powerball jackpot draw. Therefore, our foundation will give away $1,000,000.00 (15) donations to lucky people around the world to show God our appreciation. You have received this message because you have been listed as one of (15) selected selected individuals or families. Therefore, you must contact us via WhatsApp: +1 (916) 264-9211 or Email: edwincastrofoundation2022@gmail.com Congratulations. Edwin Castro Foundation Founder: Edwin Castro Established: 2022 Email: edwincastrofoundation2022@gmail.com Phone/Whatsapp: +1 (916) 264-9211 CEO: Fred Finns

Phone: +19162649211
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Sacramento, Main DA, CA
Original network provider* Pacific Bell
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@reservadirecta.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:01 pm

Donation scam from a Friend:

Sent: Saturday, August 5, 2023
To: Recipients <contact@reservadirecta.net>
Subject: Re: Donation

?You have got a donation of $4,000,000.00 from Edwin Castro who won $2.04 billion prize stemming from the Powerball drawing in November of 2022. Respond back for more info on how to receive your claim. Thank You!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edwincas0936@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:32 am

Máte dar ve výši 4 800 000,00 €. od Edwina Castra odpovezte tímto kódem [EW530342023], abyste dostali dar

Upozornení: Pro žádost o dar musíte kontaktovat tuto edwincas0936@gmail.com

/ (Google translate)

You have a donation of €4,800,000.00. by Edwin Castro reply with this code [EW530342023] to receive the gift

Notice: To request a donation you must contact this edwincas0936@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from [45.12.253.9]
Message-ID: <FD71518F-73E6-456C-9C5C-8A69E171B62C@extranet.tour2000.it>
Subject: dar
To: Recipients <info@tour2000.it>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 17:15:22 +0200
Reply-To: edwincas0936@gmail.com

Originating IP: 45.12.253.9
Originating ISP: Cloud Computing Ltd.
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@kezesfarm.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:22 pm

Hello dear.

I am the winner of the record $2.04 billion Powerball drawing from November, the largest prize in U.S. lottery history. I have decided to donate $1,000,000 (One Million US Dollars) to 5 individuals randomly as part of my own charity project.

After a computer spin ball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your $1,000,000.00 (one Million Dollars) in your name or direct you to the paying agent so he can package the cash and deliver it to you.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
occupations

Get back to us so we can direct you to an agent working with the International Settlement Center for the process and delivery of your $1,000,000.00 CASH

Best Regards,
Edwin Castro

SEE LINK FOR CONFIRMATION. https: // www. usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/02/14/who-won-two-billion-powerball-jackpot/11258329002/

Header:

Return-Path: <loveelisha332@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info@kezesfarm.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 06:53:28 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAmsc5DN1h1ztdHJt0aHwYOZ6FLjimS-3m_aMUBJbPJCXZ2E1A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello dear
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

edwincastrofoundation2022@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:35 pm

From a Survivor:

Od: Fred Finns <fredfinns2211@gmail.com>
Datum: 16.01.24 11:14 (GMT+01:00)
Komu:
Předmět: $1,000,000.00 Unclaimed Donation Funds Reminder

Dear Beneficiary,

$1,000,000.00 Unclaimed Donation Funds Reminder.

I hope all is well with you? May God shower you and your family with love and happiness! Best wishes and season's greetings for the New Year.

We just wanted to confirm if you are still interested in claiming your Donation funds ($1,000,000.00 Us Dollars)? If yes? Kindly get back to us, so that your unclaimed funds can be transferred to you.

Your feedback is necessary for the process to move to the next phase. Ideally, the next phase should begin when you get back to us.

Please let us know when you can send in your input.

Thank you for your time.

Yours Sincerely,

Edwin Castro Foundation
Founder: Edwin Castro
Founded: 2022
Email: edwincastrofoundation2022@gmail.com
Telephone: +1 (916) 264-9211
Whatsapp: +1 (409) 228-3548
Chief Executive Officer: Fred Finns

Phone: +14092283548
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Hemphill, TX
Original network provider* Valor Telecomm Tx, Ld-tx #2 Dba Windstream Comm Sw
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edmanzijr1@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:01 pm

Donation Scam:

Hello,
This is Mr. Edwin Castro. I am the recent winner of $2.05 billion in a Powerball jackpot on the Feb 14, 2023 drawing. I understand that you may be surprised to receive an email from me, but I assure you that it is with great joy and a philanthropic spirit that I am reaching out to you today. I want to inform you that I'm donating $10 Millions to 5 random individuals from any part of the world and if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball.
As part of my commitment to sharing my newfound wealth, I have decided to donate $10 million to five random individuals from anywhere in the world. Through a meticulous selection process, your email address was chosen as one of the fortunate recipients after a spin ball. To verify my winnings visit the official Guinness World Records website at the following link: https:/ /www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2023/2/winner-of-biggest-ever-lottery-jackpot-revealed-after-bagging-2-billion-ticket-738096
I have just started my international charitable donation campaign, and I will be giving a donation of $10 million each to improve the lives and careers of (5) lucky individuals from any part of the world.
Firstly, I want to express my deepest gratitude for your willingness to accept this donation and support our charitable cause. Your kind heart and dedication to helping others are truly commendable. Prior to winning the lottery, I never believed in luck, but the same fortune that brought me this incredible wealth has led me to you. The goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of deserving individuals and families, such as yours. It has been a life-altering event, and I am now compelled to use this incredible wealth for a significant purpose. In that aspect, I have decided to bless five families by offering each one of them $10 million. I firmly believe that sharing my fortune with those in need is the real purpose of wealth. Your email address was submitted to us by the Email Internet Management teams as an email user and as part of our donation list. After careful consideration, you have been selected to receive the sum of $10,000,000.00 to ensure the smooth processing and tra
nsfer of these funds, I have enlisted the assistance of our accountant agent, Mr. Edward Manzi jr, the Chief Banking Officer of Fidelity Bank. and he will be overseeing the financial aspects of this process..
I understand that $10,000,000.00 might not be a significant amount for you or your business, but I genuinely believe that it can make a remarkable difference not only in your life but also in your ability to support others in need, particularly during these challenging times. We have chosen you to be a part of this blessing, and we trust that these funds will enhance the financial well-being of your family. I kindly request that you keep this generous donation confidential until the transfer is complete.
To expedite the swift release of your donation, kindly get in touch with Mr. Edward Manzi jr, the Chief Banking Officer at Fidelity Bank Headquarters, using the contact information provided below. Due to his busy schedule, I urge you to reach out to him at your earliest convenience.
Contact Person: Mr. Edward Manzi jr
Email:( edmanzijr1@mail.com )
Upon contacting Mr. Edward Manzi jr, provide him with your DONATION CODE [ CASTR9244578WIN ]. This is essential for a seamless and efficient process.
It is crucial that you comply with all instructions given by Mr. Edward Manzi jr the CHIEF BANKING OFFICER of Fidelity Bank Headquarters today because the new payment of US$10 Million signed in your name is 100% genuine with due process of law.
Once again, I sincerely hope that this donation will bring happiness and prosperity to you and your loved ones. I strongly urge you to get in touch with Mr. Edward Manzi jr as soon as possible to express your interest. Once again, I extend my warmest congratulations to you for being selected, and I wish you an early joyous celebration.
Best Regards,
Mr. Edwin Castro
Remain Blessed From The Mr. Edwin Castro Fund Donation Familiesre
Note: If you happen to find this email in your SPAM/JUNK folder, it may be due to restrictions imposed by your Internet Service Provider. Kindly consider moving it to your inbox.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.104
Return-Path: <nuhusuzan66@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.177]
Reply-To: edmanzijr1@mail.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 13:38:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CAM1QH2dsnXGwVRXjQSAOgQxxjjN=g8NJ_kRvQug_RVX95wNRFA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Donation Payment of 10 Million For You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

boudewruud@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 pm

Attention Please,

It's Edwin Castro, the winner of $2.04 Billion USD Powerball Lottery Jackpot 2022. It took me some while to make up my mind on this decision, I have so much passion in investments so I have been investing mostly on properties and also donating to some charity organizations too. I have voluntarily decided to donate a sum of $1 Million USD to you as one of the selected winners which is for 5 random persons, if you get this message it means your email was selected after a spin ball on Saturday 30th March, 2024.
So difficult to believe? Yes!!! It's reality. Congratulations!!!
https: // youtu.be/1kmq3jlaIlU?si=VoyU1f4wOhSO1kF9

THIS IS YOUR SPIN BALL WINNING CODE : 4530987

Please kindly contact Mr.Ruud Boudewijn with your WINNING CODE

You will get your winning money either by Cashier's check, Direct Transfer or ATM Card.

Contact Person
Name: Ruud Boudewijn
Phone: +1 (530) 414 4694
Email: boudewruud@gmail.com

I hope you will make good use of this one time life opportunity and also make an impact on people's life too
CONGRATULATION!!!

Regards
Mr. Edwin Castro

Header:

Reply-To: <boudewruud@gmail.com>
Subject: Edwin Castro's Gift
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 12:24:42 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: <76d8d5b2-f5cd-4262-b585-a4e3e321537a@exchange002.realme.local>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

+15304144694
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Truckee, CA
Original network provider* T-mobile Usa, Inc.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.