Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

crawfordgillies.barclaysuk@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:45 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Valued Customer,

I am here to remind you once again that your pending transaction that has been pending in Barclays escrow database for so long is finally about to be terminated. Please kindly indicate your choice of payment from the three payment methods provided to you. As we have already opened a new temporary account for you in your name at Barclays bank, we are ready to forward full internet banking to you which is intended for you to access your funds online with instant withdrawal access for your money to any bank account in your choice around the world. Remember that the cost to open an online banking account via the Internet through the Barclays Online Banking system without any impediment is $700 in activation fees to start account management.

The second payment method will cost you a sum of $300 to issue a valid gold master credit card and the loading of a sum of $5 million dollars to the account in your name, while the sum of $100 is the shipping fee, totaling $400 to activate the new gold master card and begin instant withdrawal the same day the card is delivered to you.

Lastly, special arrangements for a quick direct bank wire transfer from our Swiss correspondence office after legal documents are prepared by our Swiss legal department in the amount of $1,000 in attorneys' fees, which are the established rules and regulations for the process of releasing your funds, through any payment method that is sustainable for you. All you have to do at this point is choose your payment method and simply pay the charges as we emphasized above. Therefore, I would like to use this medium to employ you to follow my instructions and act accordingly to avoid misunderstanding between us. Also, if you notice very well, you must understand that in my few previous emails, I am always compelled to discuss and explain this account opening to you for much clarification, so that you know that we cannot go ahead and achieve growth and success with effectiveness without facilitation of your account. I need your sincere cooperation.

I encourage you to make this work so that we can move the motion forward for your own benefits.

I will be waiting for your immediate positive response.

Sincerely,

Crawford Gillies

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.212
Return-Path: <hart1985@gmx.de>
X-Originating-Ip: [212.227.17.20]
From: "Crawford Gillies Chairman of Barclays UK" <hart1985@gmx.de>
Subject: a call to action. ...
Reply-To: <crawfordgillies.barclaysuk@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 15:49:12 +0100
Message-Id: <2311202304491576711223B0$E0DC1B717D@DESKTOPROLN>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2023 10:16 am

Recovery scam:

From the Desk of

Mr. Crawford Gillies
Chairman of Barclays UK PLC

Dear valued customer,

In reference to my email communications with you since the inception of this transaction of yours, I have been very honest with you and worked tirelessly to complete this transaction on your behalf without paying our legal team. However, right now, my suggestion to you is that you appreciate my efforts and try all possible actions to complete this matter seriously, because I am not going to cheat you or do any stupid thing that will affect you. All I have been doing is making sure that I conclude this transaction for you in a legal manner, which I consider most important in order to receive your funds and you will never be tracked or in any trouble.

Your silence towards the completion of your transaction is about to destroy all the efforts and hard work we have put in for you. You need to understand the reason for the fees and it is important that you pay because the amount is officially required based on your payment selection, the fee is required to complete this transaction because no one is taking advantage of you. Just like you, please keep this in mind and bear this fact by making sure to contact me as soon as possible in case you have any concerns. You should endeavor to gather the fees and pay to have this settlement concluded for you without wasting much time because I am ready and willing to complete this case before, I embark to your country to complete the remaining obligation.

Subsequently, you will need to have full confidence in me as I promise to never let you down and to ensure that I respect all information given to you must be true, nothing but the truth. If you would like me to give you my personal letter of guarantee assuring you that the settlement of your funds is vital after you pay the fees, and there is no further advance payment to pay until you receive your funds into your care, at the time I will visit you in your country to meet with your bank and then conclude the remaining obligations by myself. If you want me to write the assurance letter for you, I will do it, so let me know your decision if you want my guarantee on this crucial matter.

Finally, this work must be done for you with all the papers because $3,013,500,278.00 ( Three Billion Thirteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Two Hundred Seventy-Eight Dollars) is a lot of money and it took all the papers to be in place with us, because with my level of experiences in the financial field and with my reputation in the Bank System. I definitely need to make sure to protect your interests as my clients, so please pay the official fees and choose your payment option through the online banking system or via a debit card which will be loaded with a partial payment of $5 million dollars and telegraphic swift wire transfer from our correspondent bank in Switzerland to any designated bank of your choice upon payment of the official fees that I have requested from you in my previous communications and it is very important that you pay attention to such request and make special fulfillment arrangements to let me gather the remaining supporting document.

I am hereby providing my phone contact +‪(626) 804-1432‬ which is the approved private official mobile that you can use to connect with me directly on my desk, please call me in case you need any further clarification on the release of your fund.

Your urgent action towards bank directives to improve the smooth issuance of the release of funds is highly relevant,

Sincerely,

CRAWFORD GILLIES

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <hart1985@gmx.de>
X-Originating-Ip: [212.227.17.21]
From: "Crawford Gillies Chairman of Barclays UK PLC" <hart1985@gmx.de>
Subject: Unclaimed Funds - Suspension Notice Warning!
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 16:24:34 -0700
Message-Id: <223320230524165A4D1BC196$A659C92563@DESKTOPNSGJFH>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2023 10:02 pm

Dear customer,

Remember that the volume of your funds is $3,013,500,278.00 (three billion thirteen million five hundred thousand two hundred and seventy eight dollars) and the reason why you must pay the officially required fee to make sure we legalize your funds is because of the volume of the funds, before we send the sum of $3,013,500,278.00 (three billion thirteen million five hundred thousand two hundred and seventy eight dollars) via Barclays UK transit account with a current full balance in your name that is ready to be released after payment of $700 United States dollars.

Lastly, you are encouraged to proceed and make the necessary arrangements to honor the payment of the $700 to our attorney, so that he can work on your behalf and complete the full authorization exercise for you without any issues. Do your best and see what you can do to make this happen and make sure you agree on the amount and pay because it is the reason your transaction was denied and online access has not yet been completed due to this purpose. We must ensure that we protect your interest in this matter and we must also ensure that we complete this transaction for you without further delay. Please try to follow my directives and compensate what is required as official stress to allow the immediate completion of this transaction and move the motion to another level that will allow you to continue enjoying all the preferences to have an online banking account with Barclays Bank UK.

You can reach me on my roaming number as follows +1 ‪(626) 804-1432‬ in case you want more clarification on this payment.

Sincerely,

Gillies Crawford
Chairman, Barclays UK Bank

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.204
Return-Path: <mercedeswolf@gmx.de>
X-Originating-Ip: [212.227.17.20]
From: "Crawford Gillies Chairman of Barclays UK PLC" <mercedeswolf@gmx.de>
Subject: I hope you have good news
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 13:00:06 -0700
Message-Id: <2405202305001339BAA5616C$83E0FAC9EB@DESKTOPNSGJFH>

Phone: +16268041432‬
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Azusa-Glendora, CA
Original network provider* Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2023 8:06 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear customer,

Your new barclays transit account is still open and available and all you need to do right now to start making withdrawals from these barclays online banking services is to make the final payment of the required setup fee of $700, the fee will help our bank accredited lawyer to help you conclude the legalization exercise from the royal majesty and other financial authorities and after which we complete the clearing exercise for you, you should be able to start making bank transfers from your barclays online bank account and transfer the amount instantly will be credited to you after you make the required fee payment, but for a single transaction, it must not exceed one million dollars in each transfer, therefore you really have to meet up the fee required for the formalization because it is not an easy task to carry out this type of work and, in addition, the fees that you are paying will allow the lawyer to carry out his duties professionally without wasting time.

Within a duration of 24 hours with full compliance with the required fee guidelines, you will have permission to make transfers from your online banking services to any account of your choice anywhere in the world based on your instructions and in case you need our bank help to continue to make the transfer on your behalf, then we will help you complete the transfer of funds to your designated account and also provide a gold master card and checkbook from the same account to your postal mail, so please try and comply with all the requirements that will help my team to perform the work diligently and to the successful conclusion of this transaction without further delay. Call me on my roaming number as follows: +1 (626) 804-1432‬

Sincerely yours,

Crawford Gillies

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.9
X-Originating-Ip: [212.227.17.22]
Subject: grateful 1 week notice
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 09:21:33 -0700
Message-Id: <30322023052109580BBD694F$2AA23F1C47@DESKTOPNSGJFH>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2023 12:54 pm

Dear Valued Customer,

Before my last email of last week, I have decided to remain silent because this transaction is not forced, it is mandatory that you comply with the bank's directives to release your funds that have been pending for a long time in the custody of Barclays database. These funds ($3.013.500.278.00) have been subject to forfeiture, but due to my involvement as head of the transfer department, you have been given consent for the funds to be released before the end of this month, as a new bank manager will relieve me of my position next month June 2023.

Let me make one point clear to you because these funds we are talking about originated from the international monetary funds and we have been instructed to pay these funds to you because they are calculated from your past transactions not recorded in your past transactions. After the authorizations and legalization of the transaction, it was confirmed that the totality of the funds belongs to you as a bona fide beneficiary, this is the reason why the funds must go through a complete formalization both from the international communities and from the financial services authority, authorization is an opportunity for you to get your pending funds released and authenticated through her royal majesty's office authorizing your true beneficiary status, which will alert all securities that these funds come from legal tender and have nothing to do with illegality.

In addition to further supporting my point, a Barclays bank accredited attorney should be involved to handle the transaction on your behalf as the Barclays bank accredited attorney who will represent you through the end of this transaction, and I will also be there for you to obtain all necessary documents before you can proceed with the withdrawal by electronically transferring the funds little by little until the full amount is fully transferred to you. Finally, the issues of these funds $3,013,500,278.00 are not funds deposited by yourself, but I want to take this opportunity to clear and complete the release of funds for you so that there are no more complications in this payment exercise and I advise you to do so carefully and always adhere to my directives for success in this matter.

Kindly try your humanly possible to arrange the required fee $700 as mentioned in my previous communication with my most recent messages to you.

Please call me +1 ‪(626) 804-1432‬ for further clarification on the release of your funds.

Sincerely,

Crawford Gillies

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.77
X-Originating-Ip: [82.165.159.12]
Subject: The story of how your funds came to be and how you became the
beneficiary
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 00:35:42 -0700
Message-Id: <31412023053500F65F775674$634A0C4430@DESKTOPNSGJFH>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:16 pm

Dear Valued Customer,

I just don't want to talk too much about this pending transaction, but let me help you and better explain how these funds came to be so that you fully understand that everything I am telling you regarding these funds is 100% true and legitimate. Before you put any more lights on, details on how you become the sole beneficial owner of these aforementioned multi-billion-dollar funds. I want you to remember that this new month of June is my last days in office, as I will leave this new month of June 2023 for a new successor in person, John Kingman, who will take over the board of directors of Barclays. bank Uk and he would be the one to start controlling all the international affairs at Barclays bank and all the unclaimed funds that had been sitting for so long in the Barclays escrow database he is also the new chairman in charge of all the transaction that will go through the Barclays euro screen from now on. Therefore, I urge you to reconsider this entire scenario, as I am the sole and primary originator of your funds and I am the person who helped you repatriate the funds to Barclays after they were transferred through international banks through of the US world and Cayman Islands. I am the only person who used Barclays UK to ensure that you receive your long-awaited payment of $3.013 million plus accrual interest.

According to my explanations, did you remember the history of your funds, since all the funds came from Dubai Electricity and Water Resources Ventures and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) which ordered the UK Barclays bank to pay you a sum of $ 3,013,500,278.00 from his domiciliary account with us in his name in which the genesis of the fund comes from some pending transfers that he has been working on in the last few years that were unsuccessful to date, but at the end of the day both funds were merged By Akshaya Bhargava who is then the director of wealth and investment at Barclays UAE who then combines the funds and due to the many taxes in the UAE moved his funds to China and the US, the Cayman Islands, Turkey and then processed your payment. from Saudi Arabia, but due to unforeseen circumstances, Mr. Bhargava appointed as Barclays wealth and investment officer and I was assigned and assigned to handle the release of the total funds after the world bank president appointed me as chief executive to handle this situation for you that i started the job with joy and happiness, and due to language barrier in turkey i can't speak Turkish language so i decided to relocate the funds to an English speaking country where the funds originated sources of the funds, that's exactly how I returned your funds to Barclays UK bank.

Then, I started the release process in a very good and professional way. I was able to help you get all the relevant documents attached to this transaction, which is exactly where an imposter went online claiming you are dead and given authority to claim the funds on your behalf, but when I review your payment files from our wallet international, we found out that it is an intruder who must have hacked into our server and began to study all our correspondents and from there they fully understand that their funds have been released and approved. I would love to send you all proof of funds to remove your doubts, but I am required by the bank management and authorities to stop sending more documents via email to protect your interest and prevent funds from being tampered with by corrupt bank officials who They have seen the authorization of approval to disburse the funds to you in accordance with the new banking financial law enacted. I want to make a long story short because I will no longer be allowed to handle the pending transaction under Barclays international affairs after my retirement this month, so I kindly appreciate all my efforts that I have put in place to help you ensure that the funds are sent to you. they deliver peacefully so that you can receive master gold credit card, debit cards, checkbooks and all other internet banking services will be given to you accordingly because you have sacrificed a lot in this project that is the main reason why I decided to help you to complete this case personally to ensure that you receive what is rightfully yours with all the professional arrangements I have made for you professionally and you must try all possible means to comply with my professional instructions so that we can both achieve success.

At this moment I am about to retire this June, I only have a few days to complete the complete settlement of your funds with all the financial authorities that I have done by all possible and best means to prepare all the filling of the documents on your behalf, but the only delay here is for you to pay the $700 fee alone, so that you can complete the full probate, then immediately have a sum of $5 million dollars on your gold master credit card first, and we will send the pin numbers of your cards separately via overnight mail and we will send the card to you separately with another courier service and deliver it to you within 24 hours, while you can go to any nearest ATM and make changes, then you will receive cd rom by post which is downloading the latest version of Barclays internet banking services which is 100% safer than sending you official documents by email. We have enhanced internet services that will allow you to enjoy unlimited transfers and unlimited transfers from your Barclays account by transferring money from your bank account to any other bank account of your choice around the world, which is my potty purpose to return your bottom. to Barclays bank for safekeeping not to bring all the total funds to your country which you know will cause a lot of eyebrows and if you bring a large amount to any account in your country your monetary authority will put a red flag on your account as well that we please handle this matter with dignity and follow my professional instructions before leaving my office due to the expiration of my term. Call me as soon as possible for further clarification. Lastly, you need to understand that the fee for online banking or master credit card load will cost you only $700 and these are the only charges you will need to submit to allow us to release your funds through this channel as explained. so that you have enough money to claim the remaining funds you already understand that it is a very big project and we must help you to release the funds for investment purposes. My advice don't go looking for a huge amount now, let's get the smart part of the release of funds first, then you'll have access to that, and then you'll have enough money to handle the rest.

I have explained everything to you so that you can understand how these funds came to be yours so that you can receive your funds without any problem.

Sincerely,

Crawford

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
X-Originating-Ip: [212.227.15.18]
Subject: ABOUT YOUR MONEY AND MY RETIREMENT
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 11:44:20 -0700
Message-Id: <021920230644119526971426$42CC8B3B9C@DESKTOPNSGJFH>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.