Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

piega4ever@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

piega4ever@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:38 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Money transfer scam.

Hello,

I am Piegaa J. Aron, an American soldier serving in the US military. I have some amount that I want to move out of ( UKRAINE ) which might require your assistance urgently, Can I trust you? email me now, for details as this mail was sent from a discreet email account=> piega4ever@gmail.com

I wait your response

Piegaa J. Aron

Header:

Return-Path: <johnnyhomes736@gmail.com>
Reply-To: piega4ever@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 07:24:28 +0300
Message-ID: <CAOhp_0jfwbLObB=NY2Cn3ExUUkjrUUKeNjsBrm2mbo-j_Ldtyw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: LETTER OF BUSINESS INTRODUCTION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

piega4ever@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 20, 2023 6:17 pm

I am currently in a terrible war zone in Ukraine, I can tell you that this has to be the most dangerous war zone in the whole world currently.

The Russians have continuously lodged an attack against us, the peacekeepers teams and so many other humanitarian operatives across the country. Numbers of our soldiers have lost their lives through these unprovoked attacks in the cold hands of the Russian military. The conflict here hasn't been easy, despite all efforts.

Here we’re limited on facilities and communication devices to leverage on the security Intel..for this security measures, such as cell phone's, banking Related devices, and some other electronics have a regulated computer room. Currently writing to you from the computer room.

I’m interested and would like to know more about you.
I look forward to establishing a strong and favorable partnership with you. Hopefully to meet you in person once I am done with my official duties here.

We need your thoughtful prayers as we continue to work tirelessly to bring peace and unity among the people of conflict.

Remember to always pamper yourself and have a fun filled day. I look forward to hear from you again soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <piegajaaron@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: piegajaaron@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 10:53:55 +0300
Message-ID: <CAKZ0bsnStXyD-TM+=xqAu8=bCfiKGEDy+9kMBK19+dGDrZj2Kg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: BUILDING A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.