Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

franklinkhumalo@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

franklinkhumalo@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:22 pm

Money transfer scam.

Dear

I am Mr. Franklin Khumalo a Senior Executive internal auditor with Investec Bank of South Africa an affiliate with First Investment Chartered of South Africa, l do have an investment business proposal that will be profitable to both parties, do let me know if you will be interested.

Sincerely,

Mr. Franklin Khumalo
First Investment Chartered Bank
106 West Street, Sandton, 2196.
Gauteng, South Africa.
+27-789545994

Header:

Return-Path: <franlinkhumalo@humanitas.lt>
Received: from mail.humanitas.lt (mail.humanitas.lt. [88.119.195.170])
Subject: REF
From: "Mr. Franklin Khumalo" <franlinkhumalo@humanitas.lt>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 19:06:08 +0200
Reply-To: franklinkhumalo@aol.com

Originating IP: 88.119.195.170
Originating ISP: Telia Lietuva, Ab
City: Kaunas
Country of Origin: Lithuania

+27789545994
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fkhumalo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:11 pm

E-mail to franklinkhumalo@aol.com
Gets a reply from fkhumalo@aol.com

Thanks for your swift response, I will again introduce myself, i am Mr. Peter Kimble, I'm the Senior Executive internal auditor with First Investment Chartered Bank an affiliate with Investec Bank of South Africa
I am sorry to have encroached into your privacy in this manner, however without delays, I will immediately proceed with the details of the proposal as said in my introductory email to you.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and also respect the integrity of the information that you are coming across as a result of this mail. I contacted you privately and as such no one is aware of this communication thus the reason why I had us communicate via email.

I am the personal accountant to one (Late Mr. Kenneth Mutombo, a Congolese from Democratic Republic of the Congo, a gold merchant and a politician in DRC) who has an investment account with my bank. Unfortunately, my client died along with his nuclear family in France while on sabbatical in the summer of 2011, may their soul rest in peace. He died without leaving a Will, several efforts were made to find his extended family through his embassy without success.

I received a notice last week to provide the next of kin of my late client being his personal accountant or the account risk being transferred to the government (escheat) in three months’ time. I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind by my late client.

This claim will be executed without breaching any South Africa laws and success is 100% guaranteed if we co-operate on this. The bank will release the account to you because of the recommendation of you as the next of kin.

I am a man of integrity, I expect the same from you. The amount involved is $6,300,00,00Yuan (Six Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars), I propose we share the proceeds 60/40, that is 60% for me and 40% goes to you.

I will give you all the necessary information about this deal when I get your response. I am contacting you to assistance. I anticipate your cooperation. Treat this proposal with utmost confidentiality and urgency for a 100% success. Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you.

My position as Senior Executive internal auditor with First Investment Chartered Bank, guarantees 100% risk free successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect. Once again, do observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us, please note that a quick response from you will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for considering this, I await your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Franklin Khumalo
Gauteng, South Africa.
+27-789545994

Header:

Return-Path: <fkhumalo@aol.com>
Received: from sonic306-29.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic306-29.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.132.228])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 06:23:30 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <174764051.575456.1681107810131@mail.yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

franklinkkhumalo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:17 pm

My last E-mail to fkhumalo@aol.com bounced.
Today I get a new contact from: franklinkkhumalo@aol.com

Thanks for your swift response, I will again introduce myself, i am Mr. Peter Kimble, I'm the Senior Executive internal auditor with First Investment Chartered Bank an affiliate with Investec Bank of South Africa
I am sorry to have encroached into your privacy in this manner, however without delays, I will immediately proceed with the details of the proposal as said in my introductory email to you.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and also respect the integrity of the information that you are coming across as a result of this mail. I contacted you privately and as such no one is aware of this communication thus the reason why I had us communicate via email.

I am the personal accountant to one (Late Mr. Kenneth Mutombo, a Congolese from Democratic Republic of the Congo, a gold merchant and a politician in DRC) who has an investment account with my bank. Unfortunately, my client died along with his nuclear family in France while on sabbatical in the summer of 2011, may their soul rest in peace. He died without leaving a Will, several efforts were made to find his extended family through his embassy without success.

I received a notice last week to provide the next of kin of my late client being his personal accountant or the account risk being transferred to the government (escheat) in three months’ time. I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind by my late client.

This claim will be executed without breaching any South Africa laws and success is 100% guaranteed if we co-operate on this. The bank will release the account to you because of the recommendation of you as the next of kin.

I am a man of integrity, I expect the same from you. The amount involved is $6,300,00,00Yuan (Six Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars), I propose we share the proceeds 60/40, that is 60% for me and 40% goes to you.

I will give you all the necessary information about this deal when I get your response. I am contacting you to assistance. I anticipate your cooperation. Treat this proposal with utmost confidentiality and urgency for a 100% success. Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you.

My position as Senior Executive internal auditor with First Investment Chartered Bank, guarantees 100% risk free successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect. Once again, do observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us, please note that a quick response from you will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for considering this, I await your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Franklin Khumalo
Gauteng, South Africa.
+27-604111164

Header:

Return-Path: <franklinkkhumalo@aol.com>
Received: from sonic321-48.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic321-48.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.66.111])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic321.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 12:02:54 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1324978848.865402.1681473774684@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: REF
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

franklinkkhumalo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:02 pm

Dear

Thanks for your response to my mail once again, it’s well appreciated. As you had read in my previous email, I am a Senior Executive internal auditor with Investec Bank of South Africa an affiliate with First Investment Chartered of South Africa

Now, for us lay claim to the said fund, as the personal banker to the deceased, it is my duty to investigate and submit to the management of the bank with my finding and to present to them the Next-of-Kin, interestedly, l am part of the management team, so success is 100 per-cent guaranteed.

Further to the above, please find below the procedures and details required for the realization of this transaction.

(A) To ensure that everything is done legally, we shall require the services of a South African accredited solicitor, that would represent the interest of both parties and to legalized all necessary documents when needed.

(B) The Solicitor shall depose an affidavit with the High Court for the change of beneficiary from the deceased to your name. This is to ensure the legal transfer of all documents to your name as the Next-of-Kin from that of the deceased.

(C) The Court Affidavit would give you the legal status to obtain a "Transfer of Rights and privileges Certificate from the probate court, enabling you to receive the funds in your account without being questioned by any bank and your country's financial authorities.

(D) Upon obtaining the documents, the Solicitor shall apply to Investec Bank of South Africa for necessary approvals, Fund Release Order and subsequent transfer of the funds to your Bank account you shall provide when needed by the bank, if you wish not to use your existing bank account, you can request that the Bank open an online bank account on your name to receive the fund and transact from the online bank account to your bank account anywhere in world.

(E) On the share, 40% of the total sum will go to you, while 60% for me.

I would appreciate your response and also by providing your details as stated below which will be used to draft a Non-Disclosure Agreement between both parties, and your details will also be used by the solicitor to apply for claim of the funds from the bank.

1: NAME
2: SURNAME
3: ADDRESS
4: COUNTRY
5: AGE
6: OCCUPATION
7: PHONE NUMBERS
8. PROVE OF IDENTIFICATION

Sincerely,
Mr. Franklin Khumalo
Gauteng, South Africa.
+27-604111164
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.