Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jw7542463@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jw7542463@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:40 pm

Good morning,
How are you doing today, hope you are fine please i have something to
tell you. If you don't mind.

Am waiting for your response.

Bast regards.

Richard Godwin. Thanks.

Header:

Return-Path: <jw7542463@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: godwinrichard700@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 02:03:36 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHZLPJEeRy3__wT00QQLa7pqTEKLKduzz35eqcHQLbxHuMvRUw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

godwinrichard700@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:39 pm

My dear friend ,

I am grateful to relate to you after many years and also to share my success with you as I got those funds 750.000.00. Euros successfully and completely transferred under the assistance of a new partner from China.

I wrote before without any response from you, now i thought that my previous email wasn't received so I decided to write to you for the final time. I'm right now in China with my new partner on oil exploration investment projects with my own share of the proceedings of the transaction sum but I didn't forget your efforts and zeal to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us somehow.

I therefore advised you to contact my secretary Mrs. Lucy Juma immediately through her Email: (jumalucy183@gmail.com) and ask her to send you the UBA debit Visa card which I issued in your name that is in her custody.

The card is loaded with a total sum of 750.000.00. Euros The UBA debit Card is cash-able at any ATM machine or Bank worldwide. This is my compensation to you for your past efforts and attempts trying to assist me in the transaction. I sincerely appreciated your past efforts at that time. You feel free to get in touch with my secretary and instruct her on where to send the debit visa card to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy. Presently very busy at the offshore sea of China with the oil investment exploration projects.

Regards,
Richard Godwin.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jumalucy183@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:55 pm

Dear

Yes, I was told by my boss to send to you an ATM VISA CARD. I am only working with instructions given to me,since he can not wait to send the VISA CARD to you by himself because of the urgency of his traveling along with his entire family to China.

Please dear ,I did not know you in person, but there is one thing that I believe in life: someone who is honest and trustworthy. Notwithstanding, as soon as you receive this message, kindly send me your contact address which I will use to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through any delivery service or company.

YOUR FULL NAMES:.....................

PHONE NUMBER:..............

CITY AND COUNTRY ADDRESS............................

ATTACHED COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION..................................

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Lucy Juma.

Header:

Return-Path: <jumalucy183@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 08:28:15 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPPwNGnBCUNf_eJyMrCazzN0XO0GO5MLFOicvv0kL687u3wa6A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: URGENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jumalucy183@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:32 pm

Hello Dear ,

I wished to acknowledge the receipt of your information ,Please i also wish to let you that you are required to send attached copy of either your international passport,your driver's license or identity card regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD In my possession as directed by my boss.As soon as i receive it,

I will take the atm card to the courier company first thing Monday morning for registration and delivery to your residential address.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Lucy Juma.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jumalucy183@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:17 pm

Dear

Thanks for your full information submitted. Please, I want to inform you that I have inquired in almost all the courier delivery service companies for your ATM Visa card to be registered and delivered to you immediately via any of the below listed courier services here in our country.

Below are their prices / delivery cost for your ATM Card registration and it's insurance Coverage as against any damage, misplacement or loss, all the courier companies insisted that the card must be insured before it will be accepted into their courier carriage for delivery and that the fees must be paid cash at their cashier counter. You have to make a quick arrangement to send the amount to them.

Below are the Delivery Courier service names and their charges, considering all the courier service and their cost, mode of speedy delivery i choose FedEx as they are reliable and the cost is cheap too compared to others as your atm visa card is already deposited with the FedEx company .You should contact them quickly via their email address at (fedralexpresscourier@deliveryman.com),i also gave them your email address and other information. Meanwhile, attached here is the specimen of your atm visa card and copy of my international passport together with the atm card fund deposit documents.

DHL .... DELIVERY COST $ 85 .... PLUS INSURANCE $ 210 ........ TOTAL ....... $ 295 ====== Duration 48 hours
FedEx .......... DELIVERY COST $ 80 .... PLUS INSURANCE $ 200 ........ TOTAL ....... $ 280 ====Duration 48 hours
UPS ............. DELIVERY COST $ 85 .... PLUS INSURANCE $ 210 ........ TOTAL ....... $ 295 ====== Duration 48 hours
EMS ............ DELIVERY COST $ 90 .... PLUS INSURANCE $ 200 ........ TOTAL ....... $ 290 ====== Duration 48 hours
TNT .............. DELIVERY COST $ 93 .... PLUS INSURANCE $ 200 ........ TOTAL ....... $ 293 ====Duration 48 hours
Universal Diplomatic Courier Service .... DELIVERY COST $ 96 .... PLUS INSURANCE $ 200 ..; TOTAL .. $ 296 == Duration 48 hours

I am waiting for your quick compliance in kind anticipation to enable them facilitate despatch delivery immediately to your country house address.

Yours,
Mrs. Lucy Juma.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fedralexpresscourier@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:30 pm

ATTENTION:

WE WISHED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL TO OUR OFFICE TODAY BEING THE 25TH DAY OF MARCH 2024 CONCERNING YOUR PARCEL THAT IS IN OUR CUSTODY,EVERRY DELIVERY COST ARE PAID COMPLETELY IN CASH TO OUR CASHIER DESK BEFORE PARCELS ARE INCLUDED INTO OUR CARRIAGE CARGO FOR DELIVERY.

YOUR ATM VISA CARD DESCRIPTION IS AS FOLLOWS:

ATM VISA CARD/ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF WEIGHT ----------0.80KG
BONDED DRAFT WEIGHT ---------------------------------------------1.17KG
TOTAL WEIGHT OF PARCEL-------------------------------------------1.97KG
COLOUR OF PARCEL ------------------ DARK BROWN
LENGTH OF DELIVERING DAYS IN HOURS --------------48 HOURS
DELIVERY TYPE:------------------FEDEX EXPRESS SERVICE DELIVERY
STATUS------------------------ PENDING AT MOMENT

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO SEND THE FEE($280) TO OUR OFFICE VIA RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR SMALL WORLD TRANSFER USING THE BELOW INFORMATION:

RECIPIENT NAME: *************** I. G.
CITY/ADDRESS:******************* LOME
AMOUNT:************************ $280 DOLLARS

AFTER THE PAYMENT YOU ARE ADVISED TO SCAN AND FORWARD TO US THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIP. SECONDLY WE CAN AS WELL GIVE YOU OUR ELECTRONIC WALLET ACCOUNT TO SEND IT IF YOU WANT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR .WILLIAM BELLO
FEDERAL EXPRESS M.D (FEDEX.

Header:

Return-Path: <fedralexpresscourier@deliveryman.com>
Received: from [102.64.155.51] ([102.64.155.51]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-a86cc7cf-aeda-46bf-8302-2d7d0834b4bb-1711449895201@3c-app-mailcom-lxa12>
Subject: FEDERAL EXPRESS COURIER
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 11:44:55 +0100

Orig IP: 102.64.155.51 | Orig ISP: Gva-canalbox | City: n/a | Country: Togo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:53 pm

Here is the account information for bank to bank transfer.

BANK NAME: CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL TOGO.
ACCOUNT NAME: E. K. O.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0724212XXXX
IBAN: TG53 TG18 2010 1200 7242 12XXXXXX
SWIFT: CORITGTG.

CORRESPONDING BANK:
BHF-BANK(GERMANY)
SWIFT CODE: BHFBDEFF.

EBI(FRANCE)
SWIFT CODE: ECOCFRPP.

FIMBANK(MALTE-UE)
SWIFT CODE: FIMBMTM3.

If you sent the money, kindly forward to us the transfer payment slip. Waiting for your positive response.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

When is done, send me the payment slip.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 pm

Send it by RIA or Small WORLD rapid transfer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

federalexpresscourierservicee1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:56 pm

Attn:Sir/Madam,

We are very sorry to you that our internet service provider on deliveryman.com domain is currently undergoing maintenance and will take a few months to regain operations.We therefore require all our clients/customers to henceforth communicate , send any enquiry and further correspondence via this email box and address.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may or might have cause.Thanks for your understanding and cooperation as our customers' concerns are our priority.

Yours faithfully.

Dr.William Belllo

Fedex Manager.

Header:

Return-Path: <federalexpresscourierservicee1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Federal Express Courier Service <federalexpresscourierservicee1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 04:56:08 +0000
Message-ID: <CAN1hQDnefv4bHk6+QWp_+PteXF_69fKckFncyggjo5oN+-LKEQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FEDEX COURIER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.