Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

captaingreg451@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

captaingreg451@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:40 am

Trunk box Scam:

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 1st Squadron, 91st Cavalry Regiment 4th Battalion unit here that Patrols the Stuttgart garrison (USAG) province, Germany. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Germany and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in Baden Wurttemberg province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all parties present that the money be shared among us.

This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble.

He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have now found a secure way of getting the package out of Germany for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention.

This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Captain Greg,
United States Soldier Germany

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.235
Return-Path: <edwardphillip323@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.68]
Reply-To: captaingreg451@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 17:13:28 +1300
Message-ID: <CA+aX5fC8gaY2_gFJ439kf2FNYCc-ojtJoHQWDmxWDfgO-EUB6A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: RESPONSE FROM CAPTAIN GREG UNITED STATE SOLDIER/GERMANY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captaingreg451@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:48 pm

Thanks for your response to my proposal.

Like I told you in my previous email, I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25M (Twenty Five million United States Dollars) to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. I will send you the details, but I have to be very sure that you are willing to assist me. If we can agree on some terms then you will have yours and keep mine until I return, then the both of us can do this together.

I agreed to offer you a reasonable percentage(40%) of the total sum of money as gratification for your assistance and cooperation. It's $100 bills throughout and it's contained in one Trunk box. I'm thinking of tagging the box as "personal effects" and shipping it out of Germany through a special diplomatic scheme through the help of a Canadian Diplomat I told you about in my previous email. Please respond ASAP because I don't like the box to continue to be here, for security purposes.

I also advise you to please keep this issue highly confidential. Diplomatic shipment is a very secure and legal way of sending the Trunk box of money out of here (Germany) and I will discuss this with you in full details in my next email. Please do confirm to me if this is quite acceptable by you so that I can start making arrangements immediately to have the Trunk box shipped out of Germany

You may be wondering why I choose to trust a delicate matter like this in the care of a stranger, but this is the best I can do in my present situation. I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my wife who was my closest confidant, but I lost her to cancer on 22ND April 2006 7 months after we got married, and my only brother has ruined his life with hard drugs, hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my buddies back home so that this little secret can be preserved. I will await your immediate response to this email . I am counting on your understanding and full cooperation in order to make this work faster. I can bet with my life that we cannot afford to fail with the arrangement already put in place for the delivery of the Trunk Box of money to you.

I await your immediate contact with me. Let me know what you have to say about the sharing ratio and also confirm your willingness to cooperate with me in this project. When replying to this email, please send your personal information such as full names, contact address and direct telephone number and ID to me and I will send you my ID and pictures of the money when I receive your full contact information, so that we can endorse a memorandum of understanding.

Sincerely

Capt Greg

Header:

Return-Path: <captaingreg451@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic307-21.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com (sonic307-21.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com. [106.10.241.38])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP; Wed, 22 Feb 2023 17:27:28 +0000
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 17:27:26 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1001454141.2230258.1677086846161@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RESPONSE FROM CAPTAIN GREG UNITED STATE SOLDIER/GERMANY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captaingreg451@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:43 pm

Send your personal information such as full names, contact address and direct telephone number and ID to me and I will send you my ID and pictures of the money when I receive your full contact information, so that we can endorse a memorandum of understanding and proceed

Sincerely

Capt Greg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captaingreg451@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:17 pm

Dear

I appreciate your response and contact information received. I have forwarded your details to the shipping company for a final arrangement to be made on how to get the trunk box out of the from Germany. The shipment will be assigned to a diplomat who will deliver it to you through the name of the transport company.

The trunk box containing the sum of $25 million was delivered to the shipping company thanks to the help of a friend of mine here. Her name is Aishau Hajih, I told her to take the box there to prevent anyone here from knowing about my involvement. I did not reveal the actual content to her or anyone else. It was recorded as PERSONAL EFFECTS. This was done to prevent anyone from altering or discovering the actual content until you receive the shipment. the air waybill will be available to me tomorrow and I will send you a scanned copy for your perusal and record keeping.

Please, I want you to be assured that everything will be okay. I can put my life on a gamble that we can't afford to fail, all I implore you is your honesty, trust and keep this transaction a secret to allow us to reach our desired goal... Everyone's safety was carefully thought of before i make this contact with you and you may be interested to know that my other colleagues who shared some of the overdraft with me have already sent theirs through the same delivery system. Once you receive the shipment I will give you the opening code of the box so you can get your part out as previously agreed and keep mine pending when I am redeployed to the US, I have no idea at the moment .

Please note that all future messages should be directed to this mailbox for security reasons only.

Finally, I beg you not to betray the trust I have in you.
Please confirm receipt of this email.

Sincerely

Capt Greg

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captaingreg451@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:53 pm

Attention:

Please find herein attached copy of the airway bill. The shipment has been made and it will arrive on Monday, Just as I informed you in one of my previous emails, the Trunk box was taken to the shipping company by a friend of mine here. This was done for security reasons. Her name is Aishau Hajih. and the name of the shipping company is international federation of red cross and cargo shipment.

She does not know the actual contents because I told her that the trunk contains some PERSONAL EFFECTS that I want to send down to you. Please take a review on the airway bill, no one knows anything about the real contents of the box, It was registered and declared as PERSONAL EFFECTS.

The name of the delivery agent is Oliver Brown, in case when he arrives and calls or emails you.

Please confirm receipt of the attached shipment airway bill because the diplomat will contact you as soon as he arrives.

Sincere Regards

Capt Greg

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captaingreg451@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:29 pm

Dear ,

Also you can as well contact the Diplomatic Agent on his direct email on how the Consignment PERSONAL EFFECTS can get to your doorsteps.

Email: diplomat.oliver@diplomats.com
Name: Oliver Brown

Remember I told you that the DIPLOMAT is not aware of the content in the Consignment box , it was just tagged as a PERSONAL EFFECTS, YOU and I only know the content inside the consignment box as $25 Million.

Kindly notify me as soon as you contact the Diplomat so I can also send him an authorization email.

Sincerely
Capt Greg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomat.oliver@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:18 pm

ATTN:

MY NAME IS OLIVER BROWN THE DELIVERY AGENT FROM GERMANY, IN-CHARGE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

BE INFORMED THAT WE HAVE JUST LANDED HERE IN WAUSAU DOWNTOWN AIRPORT, WISCONSIN, WHEN THEY WEIGHED THE BOX, THEY WEIGHED EXCESSIVELY AND THEY CHARGED ME FOR THE EXCESS WEIGHT OF THE BOX WHICH IS ABOUT $950, AFTER MY CLEARANCE WITH THE CUSTOM AND OTHER AUTHORITIES, I HAVE GO TO THE LOCAL WING TO CATCH A FLIGHT TO YOUR DESTINATION AS STATED, HOME ADDRESS:

PLEASE SEND THE $950 IN NAME OF THE CUSTOM OFFICER HERE WITH ME THROUGH WALMART 2 WALMART WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW TO ENABLE ME PAY FOR THE EXCESS WEIGHT OF THE BOX AND MAKE THE DELIVERY TO YOU THIS MORNING.

RECEIVER'S NAME: S. A. B.
ADDRESS: WAUSAU, WI 54401

Get back to me with payment receipt to enable proceed immediately.

Regards

Mr. Oliver Brown
Delivery Agent From Garmany

Header:

Return-Path: <diplomat.oliver@diplomats.com>
Received: from [102.89.46.56] ([102.89.46.56]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-cba28066-a7f6-4df8-9477-4c0f7a1b94c1-1677515389807@3c-app-mailcom-lxa15>
Subject: RE: RE:OLIVER BROWN THE DELIVERY AGENT FROM GERMANY
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 17:29:49 +0100

Orig IP: 102.89.46.56 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Nigeria

I await your immediate contact with me.

Oliver Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captaingreg451@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:22 pm

Ok, have you heard from Oliver Brown? please advise because i am worried,

Regards

Capt Greg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomat.oliver@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:38 pm

Dear

YOU MAKE FRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT, SAVINGS ACCOUNT OR CHECKING ACCOUNT.

ACCOUNT INFORNATION
NAME: S. A. B.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 357404
SAVINGS ACCOUNT NUMBER:10000357404XXXX
CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER:100357XXXX
CoVantage ABA/ROUTING NUMBER:275976655
Bank address: 303 1st Ave. Wausau WI 54401
BANK NAME: Covantage CREDIT UNION

I await your immediate contact with me and also forward copy of transfer payment receipt.

Respectfully

Oliver Brown

DEAR

PLEASE EXPEDITE. I ADVICE YOU KEEP YOUR NUMBER OPEN FOR ME, I HAVE TRIED CALLING YOU BUT I CAN'T GET YOU. I HAVE TO TAKE TAXI FROM THE AIRPORT ONCE I AM THROUGH AND TELL THE DRIVER TO TAKE ME TO , THIS MORNING.

I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO ANSWER ME

OLIVER BROWN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captaingreg451@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:42 pm

Dear

Thank you so very much i appreciate you, so very much, please note, we don't have to keep the diplomat waiting long over there, he sent an email to me and he is waiting patiently for the transfer to enable him proceed to your destination, as soon as you meet the diplomat and receive the package please let me know.

Finally, I beg you not to betray the trust I have in you.

Waiting to hear from you, urgent action.

Thanks

Capt Greg

Dear

What is going on ? please advise.

Capt Greg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.